It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Law Enforcement Sweep in Compton Nets Dozens in Human Sex Trafficking Ring
link

I put this here because Warrior said, in writing, this would be happening in this corridor now.

ARTS.AQTM

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, I've just been trying to think through the logic here...

If you have yourself and your belongings (inc servers!), that need to be transported but are too visible in one load then which travels first?

If the servers travel first then your leverage is at risk, If you travel first then your leverage is safer remaining in an embassy?

edit on 26-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
FBI, CIA, DOJ and MSM are at war with the President, and these lying shills mean to tell us there is no such thing as the "Deep State".

If there were no Deep State, FBI and CIA would be under the Command of the elected President.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Law Enforcement Sweep in Compton Nets Dozens in Human Sex Trafficking Ring
link

Yes, please keep it coming, Law Enforcement. Restore dignity to our society.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
ATTENTION PLEASE

Once again it seems that some need to be reminded that each other and opinions of each other are never the topic. Please keep your posts about the topic and not each other. It is not a hard concept to grasp by any means, so take note.

Also keep in mind all opinions pro or con are allowed and keep the conversation civil.

Do not reply to this post.

A reminder - Do not reply to this.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Obamas CIA Chief Brennan voted the Communist Party in 1976, entered the CIA in 1980

We have a Communist former CIA Dicrector calling the President a "Traitor". Interesting times.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Did anyone catch this?

ROBERT MUELLER: UNMASKED by Congressman Louie Gohmert
Robert Mueller has a long and sordid history of illicitly targeting innocent people that is a stain upon the legacy of American jurisprudence. He lacks the judgment and credibility to lead the prosecution of anyone.
I do not make these statements lightly.
Each time I prepared to question Mueller during Congressional hearings, the more concerned I became about his work ethic. Then as I went back to begin compiling all that information in order to recount personal interactions with Mueller, the more clearly the big picture began to come into focus. At one point I had to make the decision to stop adding to this or it would turn into a far too lengthy project.
My goal was to share some first-hand information as other Republican Members of Congress had requested, adding, “You seem to know so much about him.” This article is prepared from my viewpoint to help better inform the reader about the Special Prosecutor leading the effort to railroad President Donald J. Trump through whatever manufactured charge he can allege.
Judging by Mueller's history, it doesn't matter who he has to threaten, harass, prosecute or bankrupt to get someone to be willing to allege something—anything—about our current President, it certainly appears Mueller will do what it takes to bring down his target, ethically, or unethically, based on my findings.
What does former Attorney General Eric Holder say? Sounds like much the same thing I just said. Holder: “I’ve known Bob Mueller for 20, 30 years; my guess is he’s just trying to make the case as good as he possibly can.” Holder does know him. He has seen Mueller at work when Holder was obstructing justice and acting in contempt of Congress. He knows Mueller’s FBI framed innocent people and had no remorse in doing so. Let’s look at what we know.
What I have accumulated here is absolutely shocking upon the realization that Mueller's disreputable, twisted history speaks to the character of the man placed in a position to attempt to legalize a coup against a lawfully-elected President.

it goes on for 47 more pages

it's a PDF
1zwchz1jbsr61f1c4mgf0abl-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A few days ago someone posted a pic of a man moving an oversized sofa out side of the embassy.

Some speculated assange was in the couch..

In regards to your question.. and I'm just spitballing here..

The man moving the couch had either a bandaid or a camera artifact over his left cheek bone.

If it was me I would pose as a mover and smuggle the server out inside the couch on a dolly that I was handling alone?

I'm sure that's implausible.. just spitballing..

on more thought before I go back to lurk mode...

Is he the thunder and the server the rain he brings in Conus?

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
more from the letter

MUELLER IGNORES APPARENTLY PROVABLE CRIMES INVOLVING THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN, THE FBI, THE FISA COURT, THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES Strategically timed leaks of selective classified information are being used to target individuals for investigation in order to create the appearance of some sinister crime having been committed. Upon closer scrutiny, the cases fall apart. Yet, slam dunk federal criminal cases of leaking classified material are going on under Mueller’s nose, and by those within his purview and his team. When we think of all the leaks from Mueller’s investigation, it brings to mind Wilford Brimley’s quote from Absence of Malice: “You call what's goin' on around here a leak? Boy, the last time there was a leak like this, Noah built hisself a boat.”

1zwchz1jbsr61f1c4mgf0abl-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
who is Sarah Ashcroft?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: frayedknot

They oppose Q so bitterly because it was thanks to him that tens of Millions of people started researching and asking questions about matters they wouldnt normally ask about.

The Cult wants people to stay subdued, lost in entertainment and soft-news. They do NOT WANT tens of millions asking questions. Thats what Q really stands for.

Those behind Q saw how 4Chan and 8Chan was digging up one inconvenient truth after another. So they said:

What if we utilize the crowds to become like these folks on the Chans?

Evildoers are terrified because they are no longer above the radar. People took a minute to look up from their TV screens and iphones to ask "What is actually going on?"

Those who oppose even mere investigation, cannot be said to be benevolent by any standards.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
who is Sarah Ashcroft?

A hero...

One of the strongest people on the internet

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Yes well that website claims that Q's drops are "approved" by the POTUS.

Regardless. The onus is on the person(s) making that claim to prove it. Anyone care to try?

If you like I've gone through all the twitter "proofs" on that page and NONE of them are proof. Most rely on words like rogue being used by both POTUS and Q even if they are not used in the same context. Or even both using the word Stay... or how about one saying mirror and the other saying reflective.

Similarity in word usage does not constitute hard evidence of connection between POTUS and Q. I also agree with you that context is very important.

different timezones

If the timezones for Q and POTUS are different, then that would constitute a damning disconfirmation of the claim that Q and POTUS are somehow together coordinating their drops.

If you'd like specifics on any of the Proof from that website i'll be happy to spend the time to post a detailed breakdown.

I think that would be of considerable value, to me at least. Thank you in advance, if you choose to produce that breakdown.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This Facebook thing is fascinating to watch. There is much that is WAY off about it. I saw on the local news in the last day or so that according to a poll the majority of millennials get their news from Facebook. This is significant. Now juxtapose that against the fact that Facebook actively censors conservative views. Ok file that away we'll revisit that in a moment. Facebook releases their earnings report and quite frankly, it wasn't bad. They were off 1-2% of projected earnings. Projected is just that, a GUESS. Now here's where it gets interesting. As soon as the after hours markets opened yesterday, Facebook tanked and tanked HARD. When the NYSE opened this morning the bloodletting continued and went on all day. Then we start seeing that the moves are underway to push out the CEO, Hmmmmmmmmm. Rewind 17 years, just before 9/11 a lot of put and calls were placed on the NYSE that have never been claimed. My take away, a targeted attack on specifically designed to crush Facebook to force a change in the environment to get the real information, the stuff we know into that arena. Are we capable of market manipulation for force that end? Damned Skippy we can.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I admit Q has fostered a large online environment of inquiry. He reminds me a lot of Socrates...

The GADFLY.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

If the timezones for Q and POTUS are different, then that would constitute a damning disconfirmation of the claim that Q and POTUS are somehow together coordinating their drops.

I don't really think that would be the case. Even if they were in the same time zone, it doesn't mean they are next to one another or even in the same City or State. You can easily coordinate with people halfway across the globe with proper communications, which you have to assume Q and others would have as Q have often posted what seem to be comms tests to seemingly others.

Chances are Q is not a single individual even, but a group of people, as we have pointed out before.

Glad you are digging, keep going deeper.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This could get interesting. .not till November however...

Representatives of Fusion GPS must answer a broad array of questions about the opposition research firm’s role in creating, investigating and disseminating the infamous Steele dossier, a federal judge ruled.

U.S. District Court Judge Ursula Ungaro issued the decision Tuesday in a defamation lawsuit a Russian tech executive filed against BuzzFeed News, which published the dossier on Jan. 10, 2017.

Link

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Watching Roseanne and Hannity right now...

Multiple mentions of mental health issues and race

0 mentions of Q and child trafficking

Watch the machine self clean

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.78 📁
May 11 2018 00:11:07 (EST)
Facebook is listening to you 24/7/365.
Literally.
[F9 algorithm]
Are they recording/safe-housing?