It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Stalin and Stalinists can get the wall too

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

All -ists even.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Resorts International

ties to: Rothschilds, CIA, the Mob, Mossad, Rockefellers, Wilbur L. Ross Jr

and... Trump

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

I think the post sampling is sufficiently huge now to begin a Baye's probability analysis, at least to start compiling the data points.....

Let's see if I can help you gain more insight into the Theorem.....

Here's a video presentation by Dr. Richard Carrier on the topic. It's 47 minutes though. I have two of his books one of which uses the Theorem to assess the probability that Jesus existed or not. It's fantastic.

Here is an article written by Carrier; it might take you less time to read it than to watch the video. What is Baye's Theorem and How Do You Use It?

I will brush up on it myself so I can begin my project of analyzing the veracity of Q claims.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Capitalists, Qists, Trumpists Nationalists

edit on 26-7-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You forgot China

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Anarchists?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It would. But first you have to find something called Q Proof. Its an elusive term used by Q Followers that exists only in the mind.

First step would be to try and get someone to post what they consider a Q Proof... if you can miracle that up then there are plenty of people who can dissect it for you.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

That is unfortunate.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Could be Sabre... but seemed more like electrical engineers to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

wait...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Okay, hm. There is a website for Q 'proofs'. It is this one: www.qproofs.com.... I have been looking through it but....it's so frustrating, you know? lol

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE

Once again it seems that some need to be reminded that each other and opinions of each other are never the topic. Please keep your posts about the topic and not each other. It is not a hard concept to grasp by any means, so take note.

Also keep in mind all opinions pro or con are allowed and keep the conversation civil.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Will do... though with slightly heavy heart as I think I've just found ANOTHER method of Decoding that will create additional effort... The Timestamp2Acronym results can be used as KEYWORDs on COVFEFE decodes!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just a note to let you know that I appreciate when you link to outside sources that deliver more details and explanations. Thank you!

Thank you. I'll keep passing them along as I come across them.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Facebook stock suffers largest one-day drop in history, shedding $119 billion

Facebook lost about $119 billion of its value on Thursday, marking the biggest one-day loss in U.S. market history.

The company's shares plunged $41.24, or almost 19 percent, to $176.26 a day after the social media giant reported disappointing results. The slide is the largest decline in market capitalization in history, exceeding Intel's $91 billion single-day loss in September 2000, according to Bloomberg data.

Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg saw his fortune drop by about $15.9 billion to $70.6 billion. His personal loss alone represents more than the value of companies such as Molson Coors and Macy's, which have market values of $14 billion and $12 billion, respectively.

Investors were spooked by Facebook's forecast showing that its number of active users is growing less quickly than expected, while the company also took a hit from Europe's new privacy laws.

Russian collusion or FB selling our data they collect. Think you don't have an account well they made one for you. They record you, download your images even when you don't upload them. It scans your face as you view and read posts for facial expressions to gauge "feelings" the list goes on.

Zuckerborg felt THE PAIN today.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Well, I pretty much agree with that meme actually, it's the sad truth. Or at least when it comes to his first term. Of course you like Trump's presidency more than I do, but none the less.

OK, you meant literally using the theorem. That sounds really interesting I think, I'll try to look at it later.

I was thinking of profiling Q like a detective would profile an unknown criminal, something like that. But this is more pure logic.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I assume the 5 weeks break are the best time to arrest any House or Senate members - little disruption and shortly followed by elections?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yes well that website claims that Q's drops are "approved" by the POTUS. This alone is a claim that many on here have distanced themselves from.

If you like I've gone through all the twitter "proofs" on that page and NONE of them are proof. Most rely on words like rogue being used by both POTUS and Q even if they are not used in the same context. Or even both using the word Stay... or how about one saying mirror and the other saying reflective.

Or the happy fathers day post... which was actually after POTUS tweeted it.

Not taking into account most of them are on different timezones and aren't proof of anything.

This is the exact reason Q doesn't claim some of them, he waits for them to be debunked before claiming that it wasn't meant to be proof.

If you'd like specifics on any of the Proof from that website i'll be happy to spend the time to post a detailed breakdown.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Some No Name People:

en.wikipedia.org...(political_consultant)
Michael Ellis "Mike" Murphy (born 1962) is a Republican political consultant.[1] He advised Republicans including John McCain, Jeb Bush
He studied Russian and International Relations while attending Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service, dropping out his senior year.[2][10] He serves on the board of the University of Chicago Institute of Politics and is currently a Senior Fellow at Harvard's Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs.[3]
In 1986, Murphy teamed with close friend Alex Castellanos to form Murphy & Castellanos

en.wikipedia.org...
Alex Castellanos:Alejandro "Alex" Castellanos (born 1954) is a Cuban American political consultant. He has worked on electoral campaigns for Republican candidates including Bob Dole, George W. Bush, Jeb Bush, and Mitt Romney. In 2008, Castellanos, a partner at National Media Inc., co-founded Purple Strategies

en.wikipedia.org...
Purple Strategies: Purple Strategies' principal partners include Republican political strategists Alex Castellanos, Bruce Haynes, and Robin Roberts, as well as Democratic strategists Steve McMahon, John Donovan, and Mark Squier.[1] The company is headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia with additional locations in Chicago, Houston, and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.[2][6]
Purple Strategies hired Sarah Simmons as managing director of insights and strategy. She was a consultant in Nielsen’s reputation management and public affairs practice and director of strategy for John McCain's 2008 campaign.
Purple Strategies hired Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel's former communications director, Chris Mather, and expanded operations, opening an office in Chicago.[2][20][21] Following the company's expansion in Chicago.

The firm's first major client was the United States Chamber of Commerce; in partnership with the communications firm Powell Tate, Purple Strategies developed the Chamber of Commerce's "Campaign for Free Enterprise" in 2009.[12] This was the largest campaign initiated by the Chamber of Commerce to date, and used advertising, digital outreach and grassroots campaigning to promote free enterprise in the United States.[12][14]

In 2010, Purple Strategies was hired by BP following the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.

Purple Strategies is one of the most well-connected public relation firms in the United States. The company was formed in 2009 out of a merger between Issue and Image Company and National Media. These two companies were led by two of the most respected political campaign strategists in DC. The CEO of Issue and Image Company was Steve McMahon, an attorney and political consultant, who worked on the campaigns of many Democratic mayoral, gubernatorial, and presidential campaigns, including most recently the 2008 Barack Obama Presidential campaign.

Any DIRECT connection between No Name and Purple?

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join