It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ominous implications for NXVIM members if this is true.

artvoice.com... r/#.W0mAJcInbIV

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Right I did see that, that makes sense.

This seems like distraction

Also creating so much confusion.

The guccifer 2.0 "leaks" didn't get reported widely but Wikileaks info sure did!

These indictments do not seem to include that info, or maybe they do IF Wikileaks is that "unnamed" company.

Hard to know!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Oh gosh, I love hearing that!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I'm more defensive of Michael Flynn than Paul Manafort. When it comes to Manafort, I'm disgusted by WHY he is being treated so harshly.

I didn't give a hoot one way or the other, until Judge T.S. Ellis said that Mueller was simply trying to put the screws to Manafort to get him to concoct a crime that can be used against Donald Trump.

And then we learned this week, it turns out that Manafort never got through to the "witness" he attempt to call. For that, he's placed in solitary confinement.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

RE: theconservativetreehouse.com... ion/#more-151777

I just read that article. It is interesting how Mueller's report didn't mention HOW he came to so many conclusions about the 12 indicted Russians, without ever examining the DNC server. And it's also "interesting" that Rosenstein put the indictment with a division of the DOJ that will not legally follow-up on any of the alleged crimes committed by these 12.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I didn't give a hoot one way or the other, until Judge T.S. Ellis said that Mueller was simply trying to put the screws to Manafort

Yea, I get ya. But I think Manifort dug his own hole by reaching out to his associates.

If the origianl indictments are BS, all he had to do was bide his time.

Aditionally, he needed to vet every action he takes through his lawyer.

A good lawyer would've advised against reaching out to former associates, I believe.

And then we learned this week, it turns out that Manafort never got through to the "witness" he attempt to call. For that, he's placed in solitary confinement.

Again, I agree that solitary is pretty extreme, but general population might be a death sentence.

He didn't need to get through to the witnesses. He told an intermediary what he was trying to tell the witnesses that he couldn't get through to. He announced his intent, and the intent was to try and get the witness to perjor himself so the stroies matched regarding the origianl indictment.

You just can't so that when you're under indictment.

edit on 14-7-2018 by CoramDeo because: It's late, can't type to save my life.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Aww bless Q balloon at Windsor castle, piss poor turn out of course for that sad little event

I bet Scotland is doing Britain proud today with their anti Trump protesters

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Now Live and Learn posted a link from this group earlier today. Thank you for pointing out this group which is made up of ex intelligence professionals, including William Binney former NSA high up.

This article is very timeline specific and explains they feel an insider copied data and a second breech was made under the guise of Guccifer 2.0 the "Russian" to COVER UP the first breech (maybe Seth Rich) and make it appear as if it was the Russians.

consortiumnews.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Did you guys know there is a Trump TV Network channel on Youtube?

The future of real news?

This is good. Unfortunately propaganda eventually find its way in. Power trends towards absolute power.

So it will be real fake real news.

Oh looky - your controllers are related - surprised?

John Of Gaunt 1st Duke of Lancaster
"
Choices are restricted to a handful of Elites"

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Oh looky - your controllers are related - surprised?

700 odd years ago, they have a common ancestor.

That is a bit of a fourth dimensional reach.

So bloody what mate!

Reaching much?

P

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
So bloody what mate!

Reaching much?

I thought this was the no coinkydinks thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

How is that Proof?

Server Or JA = Truth Exposed (SR)

Well, they allegedly "have the server" and have yet to see any "Truth exposed"

"D's are in crisis mode"

a vague statement that anyone could make about the Democrats, that is not a prediction, that has been reported since they lost

"AWAN is bigger than you can imagine"

Maybe, but if so, "Trust Sessions" is doing a spot on job with that isn't he...

"Putin / U1 will come out post summit (they will try to apply artificial MSN heat to cancel"

again, a vague statement that is just betting on popular opinion, this is what cold readers do, this is a popular trend amongst the Democrats anyway, anyone could have "predicted" the Democrats would demand the "summit cancelled"

I see no proof of anything...

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

I see no proof of anything...

"The will try to apply artificial MSM heat to cancel" is exactly what happened in the last 2 days.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
You don’t need to reach that far. DT hung with the bad guys up until a few years ago.
He just isn’t going to swing with them in the end.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Court orders safe passage of Assange out of Embassy

But what authority does this Court have?

Today, the Court ruled that it is the duty of nations to allow for the passage of successful asylum seekers from embassies to the mainland territory of the state that has granted an individual asylum. For Julian Assange, this would mean that according to the Court’s decision, Britain has a legal obligation to allow Julian Assange to exit the Ecuadorian Embassy in London in peace and allow for his safe transit to an airport from which he would be able to fly to Ecuador, the country that has granted Assange asylum and where he now also holds formal citizenship.

No kidding.

If the UK continues to ignore the court’s decision by insisting that local police will arrest Assange for a breach of bail conditions if he leaves the embassy, this means that the British government will have wantonly failed to uphold Assange’s rights as a legitimate receiver of asylum by Ecuador. While London has yet to respond to the Court’s ruling,

The UK is in Violation of Human Rights. What are the consequences?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Ok now throw the beach ball of justice to the UN, who WILL do nothing to help remedy this situation. Don’t you just love when the whole planet is plagued with governmental corruption against normal citizens. Amazing.

Other news anybody check this thread from Dfairlite about the new indictments?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems Russia + Awan connection may have been the real collusion in the “Russia Collusion”
edit on 14-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: Source for thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Mysterious deaths in DC are mysterious..

www.linkedin.com...

amp.reddit.com...

www.google.com.ph...

Different sources.. same guy.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: defuntion

Wow that is nuts! Hopefully the very bottom of his resume on LinkedIn is not nefarious. If it is, we need to be careful how we speak about that without getting this thread tossed. I believe we can relate that to possible human trafficking IF we find some links. It is a legitimate issue to talk about without referencing directly certain things that have been brought up within these threads in the past. The elephant in the room.
edit on 14-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
The elephant in the room.

Dont you love it to discover on which topics "free speech" no longer applies? No clearer evidence of legitimacy than that.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Once upon a time there were true Patriots. Now its a circus. Look at the smugness of Strzok at the hearing

True patriot General Smedley Butler

Major General Smedley D. Butler Expose Fascist Coup in US. (1934)

At the time of the incidents, news media dismissed the plot, with a New York Times editorial characterizing it as a "gigantic hoax".[2] While historians have questioned whether or not a coup was actually close to execution, most agree that some sort of "wild scheme" was contemplated by a Wall Street bond salesman who discussed it with Butler. Butler himself was a speaker at left-wing rallies who denounced capitalists.[3][4][5][6]....

On July 17, 1932, thousands of World War I veterans converged on Washington, D.C., set up tent camps, and demanded immediate payment of bonuses due to them according to the World War Adjusted Compensation Act of 1924 (the original act made the bonuses initially due no earlier than 1925 and no later than 1945). Walter W. Waters, a former Army sergeant, led this "Bonus Army". The Bonus Army was encouraged by an appearance from retired Marine Corps Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler; as a popular military figure of the time, Butler had some influence over the veterans. A few days after Butler's arrival, President Herbert Hoover ordered the marchers removed and U.S. Army cavalry troops under the command of Gen. Douglas MacArthur destroyed their camps.

Butler, although a self-described Republican, responded by supporting Franklin D. Roosevelt in the 1932 US presidential election.[7]

By 1933 Butler started denouncing capitalism and bankers, going on to explain that for 33 years he had been a "high-class muscle man" for Wall Street, the bankers and big business, labeling himself as a "racketeer for Capitalism."[8]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join