It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Cuomo Pardons "Voodoo Rapist," 76 Other Predators... So They Can Vote?

77 predators, so evil the state considered them to be a threat to society after their release, have been pardoned by Democrat New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. Among the 77 convicted pedophiles and rapists is the infamous "Voodoo Rapist." The new policy granted conditional pardons giving the convicted felons the right to vote in hopes they vote Democrat.

WTH????????

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

77 predators, so evil the state considered them to be a threat to society after their release, have been pardoned by Democrat New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. Among the 77 convicted pedophiles and rapists is the infamous "Voodoo Rapist." The new policy granted conditional pardons giving the convicted felons the right to vote in hopes they vote Democrat.

WTH????????

Amazing what (whom) these scuzbags are willing to sacrifice for the sake of a possible vote.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It only makes sense if Cuomo has a deep dark secret about the case.

Is it possible he was involved ... at the top.

Very strange ... people at polls will be sooo angry.

P

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: crankyoldman

It only makes sense if Cuomo has a deep dark secret about the case.

Is it possible he was involved ... at the top.

Very strange ... people at polls will be sooo angry.

P

Well, we now have proof that the Left expects to get the Pedo/Rapist vote this November.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

this is probably well known but the use of the word "penetration(s) is for sure from white/black hat that's without a doubt

I'm assuming this person is an NSA leaker

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

These idiots are blinded by their own bent nature.

No one is going to side with that sort of evil thinking. You don't hurt children!

Our species driven selves will rise up and destroy them.

Do they seriously think they can convince us that sex and children go together.

They are either stupid or they want the streets awash with blood.

Well, have at it ... it will be their blood spilt.

P

edit on 25/7/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Well.

TYLER.

Very interesting concept.

I have read some theories.

Do you suspect Tyler went rogue?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: eisegesis

Well.

TYLER.

Very interesting concept.

I have read some theories.

That link was over six years old (conception).

I'm unable to give you the link to IT's childhood.

Do you suspect Tyler went rogue?

Nope.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT
How can it be that investors know what we don't?

Insider trading, Q-style

edit on 25-7-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

A moment of levity

"A man who said he took a pickax to Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame early Wednesday has given himself up to police, authorities said. The man strode up to Trump’s star off Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue about 3:30 a.m. and proceeded to destroy the majority of it, including bashing through Trump’s name plate, police said."

I assume he was angered over his reduction in taxes.

I have been thinking about this incident today.

With all the disgusting revelations about the SICKNESS that is Hollyweird, the removal of Trump's star feels more like a good thing, a separation, a rejection, and a sign that he doesn't belong among the Spaceys, the Weinsteins, and all the other pedos, sex traffickers, and freaks.

I hope he doesn't replace the star actually.

Here's another article that just makes you shake your head at what goes on behind the scenes that we never hear about.

‘PIMP TO THE STARS’
edit on 25-7-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It's possible, but my suspicion is Q is in military intelligence.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This says McCain was part of a grou who sent someone to London to meet Steele rather than making the trip himself:

Sen. John McCain provides intimate details of how he obtained the infamous so-called Steele dossier in his new book, " The Restless Wave ."

The Republican senator was attending an annual security conference in Halifax, Nova Scotia shortly after the presidential election in November 2016 when retired a British diplomat approached him.

According to McCain, he didn't recall ever having a previous conversation with Sir Andrew Wood, but may have met him before in passing. Chris Brose, a staff member on the Senate Armed Services Committee, and David Kramer, a former assistant secretary of state with Russian expertise, joined McCain and Wood in a room off the main conference hall.

After discussing Russian election interference for a few minutes, Wood explained why he'd approached McCain in the first place.

After further discussion, the group agreed to send Kramer to London to meet Steele. When Kramer returned from the meeting and told McCain that Steele seemed to be a reputable source, the Republican senator agreed to receive a copy of the dossier.

John McCain describes how he received the Steele dossier that contains the most salacious allegations about Trump and Russia

Has anyone researched Nonames whereabouts during the timeframe he is talking about there. I bet the Chans would be able to piece it out. We could figure out if it's possible he made it to the UK.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The title is a bit misleading.

It was an across the board re-institution of voting rights after being released. He didn't actually pardon anyone.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I like how Q says "The UK Government desperately wants JA".

As far as the public is concerned, JA did no harm to the UK. The public was informed that the U.S. desperately want him. But UK politicians keep insisting that he will be arrested the moment he steps out of the Embassy. The question should be "For what does the UK want him? What Business is it of theirs?"

ThanQ for letting us know that the UK wants Assange because the UK spied on Trump on behalf of Obama.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
[

It was an across the board re-institution of voting rights after being released. He didn't actually pardon anyone.

Thats right. He didnt pardon anyone. He merely gave voting rights to voodoo rapists and similar felons in the expectation they vote democrat.

LOL. Stuff like this is why they #walkaway.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
EU deal today was HUGE! New era! Trump has essential control of the Fed won't let them raise interest rates, creating economic expansion via new partnership with Europe, which places a point of leverage relative to China, as it ought to.

Very good news today for the continued growth of the global economy for the foreseeable future.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I'd remind you that in the UK, as in the US, there are good actors and bad actors.

I and several other UK citizens have selflessly contributed into this process for 10 months for good - the good of your country, my country and the world.

"UK" does not want THUNDER - bad actors IN the UK want THUNDER as do bad actors all over the world.

Hear hear Rel! Us Americans on this thread value your efforts- although the crazy chaotic US ‘ news’ cycle tends to dominate the discussion often, we’ve got your back to make the UK and the rest of the world great again as well! No doubt ....even if my personal ‘effort’ amounts to mere cheerleading from across the pond. It’s something I suppose lol

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Thats right. He didnt pardon anyone. He merely gave voting rights to voodoo rapists and similar felons in the expectation they vote democrat.

LOL. Stuff like this is why they #walkaway.

That is misleading as well, he gave voting rights back across the board. That would include anyone voting other than democrat as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

WTH????????

Amazing what (whom) these scuzbags are willing to sacrifice for the sake of a possible vote.

Would they, will they not LOSE votes for doing this? It doesn't make sense, unless... (note the evil glint in the eyes of the voodoo rapist)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join