It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

His Twitter will knock any diminished responsibility/sick excuses out of the window hopefully.

edit on 25-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT
How can it be that investors know what we don't?

FB made an announcement of slower than projected growth for a number of years.
It should be interesting to see what happens overseas and when the markets open tomorrow morning.

It could be a bloodbath for FB...or buyers coming in to pick up deals.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

UK wants THUNDER.

TOO BAD 😈

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

So, you know for a fact that "Trump" only was part of the "Club" to get dirt on all these people because he was chosen by Military intelligence to be president...

Misquoting, Misrepresenting. I never said he was part of the elite "in order to get dirt" on people. I said he has dirt on people, just like every other member of the Club.

and yet, he was only "part of the club" because he was a covert spy...

Show me Proof, now is your chance to prove me wrong

I never said he was a covert spy.

Im done talking to. Dont appreciate the deception-confusion ops you are running here.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

UK is 🔑

They want THUNDER

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yes Sabre... 10 min Marker means "IMPORTANT in relation to the MEDIUM past " (not recent and not far past).

I assume it relates to his trip to UK for the report.

0 mins = action in progress,
1 min = imminent action,
5 min = relative to recent past,
10 min = relative to medium past,
15 min = relative to far past.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

UK is 🔑

They want THUNDER

Warrior, from fence sitter to code talker, I think you were sandbagging all along.

I must mention again, as I have in the past, how your perspective has added much to both this thread and my understanding of your end of things.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT
How can it be that investors know what we don't?

FB made an announcement of slower than projected growth for a number of years.
It should be interesting to see what happens overseas and when the markets open tomorrow morning.

It could be a bloodbath for FB...or buyers coming in to pick up deals.

"Earnings" is a slippery slope for FB. Guessing, major customers for private data are compromised and not buying users data at the same rate if at all.

Can they make enough money selling ads???

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

So, you know for a fact that "Trump" only was part of the "Club" to get dirt on all these people because he was chosen by Military intelligence to be president...

Misquoting, Misrepresenting. I never said he was part of the elite "in order to get dirt" on people. I said he has dirt on people, just like every other member of the Club.

and yet, he was only "part of the club" because he was a covert spy...

Show me Proof, now is your chance to prove me wrong

Im done talking to. Dont appreciate the deception-confusion ops you are running here.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You are going all over the place trying to rationalise and deflect everything, and you still never acknowledge all the 'connections' he had with the same people you claim are Luciferians etc

Trump defended a Pedophile, was on his plane and in his book Trump had Dealt with Soro's and Rothschilds, Trump was part of the Hollywood Elite, was friends with all these celebrities, was friends with the Clintons etc

these are the same things you accuse everyone else over

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well now, what an incredible 48 hours. No doubt about it things are afoot. Here's my take on it from a if you're going to run a military op perspective. Full disclosure, it's maddening to me that I'm not hearing the hammering and sawing of gallows being erected on the Mall in Washington DC. That said, here we go, the pace has picked up. We are seeing the opening shots of the end game. The RR impeachment thing is just noise. The Never Trumpers see the handwriting on the wall and are jockeying to come out on the right side of it. Too little too late. Yes, impeaching RR can make an argument to end the Mueller investigation. I see the pulling of security clearances as really key. Here's why, up to this point all this crap has been classified at code word level. If you are getting ready to make a major move, your have to bring in people that don't have that kind of access (think whatever org you want US Marshals, military etc.). Now look back at how we do military ops. What's the first thing we do prior to step off. We strip the eyes and ears away from the enemy, then we go. I think that's what's going on.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

There was a snippet on BBC news today that someone bought either 15% or 25% of 23AndMe today - can't locate any articles on it though.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
NEW Q #1709

Something BIG is about to drop.
Q

qanon.pub...

Is Q just referring to FB stock price?
edit on 25-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
A moment of levity

"A man who said he took a pickax to Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame early Wednesday has given himself up to police, authorities said. The man strode up to Trump’s star off Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue about 3:30 a.m. and proceeded to destroy the majority of it, including bashing through Trump’s name plate, police said."

I assume he was angered over his reduction in taxes.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Founder of Femen commits suicide

Femen was funded by George Soros.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Quote of the year so far: "Femen operates under the slogan of “I came, I stripped, I won,”

Funny: Commun(ist), Social(ist), Terror(ist) Chauvin(ist) Islam(ist) capital(ist) Femin(ist). Words are fun.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I'd remind you that in the UK, as in the US, there are good actors and bad actors.

I and several other UK citizens have selflessly contributed into this process for 10 months for good - the good of your country, my country and the world.

"UK" does not want THUNDER - bad actors IN the UK want THUNDER as do bad actors all over the world.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEW Q #1709

Something BIG is about to drop.
Q

qanon.pub...

Is Q just referring to FB stock price?

Not sure, but OUCH!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
"Washington (CNN) Russian President Vladimir Putin gave President Donald Trump an Adidas soccer ball during a news conference last week in Helsinki, Finland -- and the ball may have contained a transmitter chip."

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Topless feminist Ukrainian version of Antifa.

Note she left said: “You are fake”.
Obviously, she realized she was being used by Soros as a pawn.

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join