It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
Facebook stock crashed really hard in the last few hours. Q is already hinting we will find out soon why. Did someone blow the whistle on the hidden algorithm? Crash and Burn.

SS, raises the question, what happens to the C_A owned/operated companies/stocks? Untangle, crash, left alone as illusion? Coupled with FED correction- Curious to ponder for the obvious reasons...

The recent testimonies sealed his fate. It drew way too much attention and now they are pulling the plug on the whole system. I'm curious to know if anyone got an advanced warning or if Q managed to intervene and they lost it all.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This says McCain was part of a grou who sent someone to London to meet Steele rather than making the trip himself:

Sen. John McCain provides intimate details of how he obtained the infamous so-called Steele dossier in his new book, " The Restless Wave ."

The Republican senator was attending an annual security conference in Halifax, Nova Scotia shortly after the presidential election in November 2016 when retired a British diplomat approached him.

According to McCain, he didn't recall ever having a previous conversation with Sir Andrew Wood, but may have met him before in passing. Chris Brose, a staff member on the Senate Armed Services Committee, and David Kramer, a former assistant secretary of state with Russian expertise, joined McCain and Wood in a room off the main conference hall.

After discussing Russian election interference for a few minutes, Wood explained why he'd approached McCain in the first place.

After further discussion, the group agreed to send Kramer to London to meet Steele. When Kramer returned from the meeting and told McCain that Steele seemed to be a reputable source, the Republican senator agreed to receive a copy of the dossier.

John McCain describes how he received the Steele dossier that contains the most salacious allegations about Trump and Russia

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

When you look at John McCain's Twitter account, it doesn't look like he has any sort of mental impairment with composing thoughts, or bashing President Trump.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Facebook stock crashed really hard in the last few hours.

Good times. Its like every single entity, person, country or company I've had a dislike of is going down.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Facebook stock crashed really hard in the last few hours.

Good times. Its like every single entity, person, country or company I've had a dislike of is going down.

ZUCK lost about $16B...AFTER the markets closed.
edit on 25-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
How can it be that investors know what we don't?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The new "What if" Q post - Wow!!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Maybe FaceBook and Twitter are so fragile that any hint of negative news sends stockholders running for cover?

Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey have agreed to testify sometime in September before the Senate Intelligence Committee, a source familiar with the matter confirms to CBS News.

The expected September testimony comes amid continued concerns about privacy and Russian meddling in the upcoming midterm elections, among other topics. BuzzFeed News first reported that leaders from the tech companies are likely to testify in September.
Source: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Do it Q.

Makes ya wonder if Trump and Putin both know.

💥😎💥

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

Every time a thread is started about this document proving that Britain spied on Trump, at Obama's request, ATS summarily moves it to the Hoax bin.

halturnerradioshow.com... k-obama-and-a-later-renewed-request-by-susan-rice

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Any recommendations?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Facebook stock crashed really hard in the last few hours. Q is already hinting we will find out soon why. Did someone blow the whistle on the hidden algorithm? Crash and Burn.

SS, raises the question, what happens to the C_A owned/operated companies/stocks? Untangle, crash, left alone as illusion? Coupled with FED correction- Curious to ponder for the obvious reasons...

The recent testimonies sealed his fate. It drew way too much attention and now they are pulling the plug on the whole system. I'm curious to know if anyone got an advanced warning or if Q managed to intervene and they lost it all.

Someone bought. Selling and no buyers is the fun. So someone bought low for some reason. Hence my pondering. The process is designed to prevent catastrophe, a facebook and zero buyers while fun, would be not so good at this point.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT
How can it be that investors know what we don't?

When $MONEY$ is involved, word gets around q u i c k l y...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Any recommendations?

Not sure. Frankly not my area of expertise. I'll let you know when ...Q... hands me a hot tip in my in box.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Maybe we should short google and 23 and me?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 25-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

So, you know for a fact that "Trump" only was part of the "Club" to get dirt on all these people because he was chosen by Military intelligence to be president...

anyone else that was part of this "Club" wasn't, just Trump?

amusing how you all attempt to justify this, every conspiracy theory ghost Trump is connected with somehow...

Went to a Jesuit school, had dealings with the Rothschilds and Sorors, was in Epstein's black book, flew on his plane at least once and defending him even acknowledging he liked "young girls", was family friends with the Clintons, even had them stay at their house, was a player in Hollywood/Reality TV

and yet, he was only "part of the club" because he was a covert spy...

Show me Proof, now is your chance to prove me wrong

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join