It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
In case you did not noticed it. The new russian indictment allows all the "hacked" emails to be introduced as evidence in court. Podesta emails anyone? Enjoy the show. 🌊🌅

Can there be court proceedings with none of the defendants present? I don't see Putin sending them to our court, any more than we'd send our caught spies/hackers to court in any other country.

Remember what happened the last time Mueller indicted faceless russians? One of the accused actually showed up and proved Mueller wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Will you be serving cookies with your koolaid?

Will you be embracing logic with your dribble?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Yeah there's no allegation in this indictment.
He is careful with his words. That's called playing your cards close to your vest.
He certainly did not say this indictment exonerates anyone. There are organizations and people named and un-named per the language in the indictment.
Legal experts are speculating that the language may indicate a third part to this segment of the investigation. There is a component missing and that is who on this side worked with or assisted them.
He mentions the innocent people who were unaware that they were working with Russians.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You reading people again?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

a. On or about June 22, 2016, Organization 1 sent a private message to Guccifer 2.0
to “[s]end any new material [stolen from the DNC] here for us to review and it will have a much higher impact than what you are doing.” On or about July 6, 2016, Organization 1 added, “if you have anything hillary related we want it in the next tweo [sic] days prefable [sic] because the DNC [Democratic National Convention] is approaching and she will solidify bernie supporters behind her after.” The Conspirators responded, “ok . . . i see.” Organization 1 explained, “we think trump has only a 25% chance of winning against hillary . . . so conflict between bernie and hillary is interesting.”

b. After failed attempts to transfer the stolen documents starting in late June 2016, on or about July 14, 2016, the Conspirators, posing as Guccifer 2.0, sent Organization 1 an email with an attachment titled “wk dnc link1.txt.gpg.” The Conspirators explained to Organization 1 that the encrypted file contained instructions on how to access an online archive of stolen DNC documents. On or about July 18, 2016, Organization 1 confirmed it had “the 1Gb or so archive” and would make a release of the stolen documents “this week.”
www.justice.gov...

Seth Rich was murdered July 10, 2016.

edit on 13-7-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He was in a private cell with a private shower and toilet a private work space. Unlimited phone access and laptop internet connection.
Pfew that's was rough.
But now he's being moved to a jail where in Judge Ellises own words they have safely jailed terrorists, traitors, and spies. He will be right at home!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Oh? You know what she testified to?
No...You're making it up.
Sounds good.
Gets stars.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

There were several methods including good old hacking and embedding malware that captured keystrokes.

(post by elementalgrove removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Quite overconfident are we today ma'am?

Ive been confident.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Strzok was trending like crazy yesterday. Page not a peep. ☣

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think it was Saber that mentioned Warren Flood, an IT tech for Biden. There was an in depth examination of the Guccifer learks back in 2015/16. They found the first guccifer docs were altered by Warren Flood and a russian name had been inserted with time stamp. As I recall, it looked like an attempt to get out ahead of Wikileaks.

This is the site that has been updated and the techincalities are way above my head.

I am outright saying this is a shame and FBI know it. They are sure Russia did it with American help but they don't know who helped them. Interesting they can find the Russians but not the American.

Don't want to ever hear "Trust RR" again unless he comes out with the truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I'm saying two balloons isn't quite a counter or push back to the tens of thousands of Londoners protesting in the streets today shouting how they hate trump.
And they could have at least put in a point of reference. Gee willikers

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Q never said trust RR. [RR] for a reason.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

While I put a curse on them.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I'm saying two balloons isn't quite a counter or push back to the tens of thousands of Londoners protesting in the streets today shouting how they hate trump.
And they could have at least put in a point of reference. Gee willikers

And as one commenter said,
"In other news, 10 million Londoners were not protesting."

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Cool.cult indoctrination.
Will you be serving cookies with your koolaid?

All these one liners and thread drift littering things up wont stop this. I can SMELL the desperation throughout all of all far lefty land. This will only get more and more YUGE.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
"However, can anyone explain how this FBI forensic data-analysis was possible when the FBI was never allowed access to the DCCC, DNC and Clinton Campaign servers? Anyone?…. Anyone?"

Link

The world of "spin" would never work if people actually bothered to read the documents. Then again, "I have opinion therefor I am" is not predicated on intelligent digestion of information but the ability to formulate an incoherent thought based on a tweet.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
a reply to: liveandlearn

Q never said trust RR. [RR] for a reason.

Perhaps not, but I have seen it here many time. It could be some were confusing MegaAnon with Q.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join