It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: CoramDeo

Not only was it renewed 4 times but Strzok confirmed it went before 4 different judges; which is a strong indication of "judge shopping"
We need to know the names of the judges, and/or, they shoud be interviewed by the congressional investigators.

FISA judges are never divulged by Law.

Current Membership - Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court

I count 11. I get what you're saying, though, individual judges maybe are not and should not be revealed regarding approval of specific FISA warrants. I believe that would seriously imperal the US government in protecting us from foreign threats.

What I question is the oversight. If one of the 11 are in bed with the agency or his or her judgement is clouded by political bias, to whom are they accontable? Check and balance.

Below is a pretty decent article that takes a look at that question:

Fisa Court Oversight: A Look Inside a Secret and Empty Process

I know its Glenn Greenwald, but even a Nut finds a Squirrel once in a while.

The way to bring actual transparency to this process it to examine the relevant Top Secret Fisa court documents. Those documents demonstrate that this entire process is a fig leaf, "oversight" in name only. It offers no real safeguards. That's because no court monitors what the NSA is actually doing when it claims to comply with the court-approved procedures. Once the Fisa court puts its approval stamp on the NSA's procedures, there is no external judicial check on which targets end up being selected by the NSA analysts for eavesdropping.

The only oversight for monitoring whether there is abuse comes from the executive branch itself: from the DOJ and Director of National Intelligence, which conduct "periodic reviews … to evaluate the implementation of the procedure." At a hearing before the House Intelligence Committee Tuesday afternoon, deputy attorney general James Cole testified that every 30 days, the Fisa court is merely given an "aggregate number" of database searches on US domestic phone records.

This seems entirely upside down to me. The safeguards to prevent abuse of the process appear to be circular. Follow, the Executive branch (DOJ, FBI, CIA) make a requst for a warrent from the Judicial branch, but the oversight falls back to the Executive brance. That doen't sound good. The oversight should fall on the Legislative branch, maybe the Select Committe on intelligence, to prevent abuse of the FISA process.

If, with the current oversight by the Executive branch, there is found to be some sort of breech of the public trust ,I don't think there is much the Executive branch can do. They can't fire the Judge, or impeach, or... I guess they could start an investigation at the DOJ, but they are the ones initiating the request...wouldn't censure or impeachment be the pervue of the Legislative branch, anyway? Why not have the oversight authority?

Am I wrong, here? Maybe I'm missing something.
edit on 25-7-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's Stormy Daniels' lawyer. He think he holds some kind of power over the whole thing. Now he hates Cohen. It's hilarious.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
3 new Q drops for today...

Q

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: defuntion

I can't say what I saw in Rain Johnson's tweets here. Not that I want to. Nasty, wicked stuff.

I'm an "anything goes" kinda guy when it comes to jokes, but I have to step away I hear and read stuff like that. There is at least a kernel of truth in almost every joke.

Don't know about the tweets, but they should be punished for that travesty, The Last Jedi. Even Mark Hamill was like "I came back for this piece of crap"?

edit on 25-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I might have my "Rain/Rians" messed up. I'm referring to the guy from The Office. What a sicko.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Is hillary or obama in jail yet?

What about soros? How is he doing these days?

link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
3 new Q drops for today...

Q

Crazy...seems to be confirming Trump is taking back control of the Federal Reserve. Now THAT alone would be HUGE!

link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think it is a set up for sure.

More boxes are being taken out of the embassy where Assange is today.

They can't prosecute Assange or they will have to prosecute everyone!

Isn't that special.

Also of note today:

twitter.com...

It's also true Assange is said to have much more stuff up his sleeve.

I would imagine Assange still plans to go ahead with this if able.

Perhaps his silence was also planned waiting for the right time.

I need more POPCORN.

www.dotinfo24.com...

President-elect Donald Trump has promised many times that he will make sure that Hillary Clinton pays for what she’s done and for the harm her crimes have done to this country. However, we’re still waiting for the justice to get to her, and it appears that Trump also waits to get into office and then start taking actions to take criminals down. However, WikiLeaks aren’t patient anymore. Julian Assange wrote in a letter: “Hillary Clinton’s crimes will not go unpunished. If she is not formally charged for mishandling sensitive material we will have no choice but to release proof that she is guilty of high treason against the United States for selling patented military secrets to the Saudi Arabian government. We also have proof that she is guilty of crimes against Russia,

Uzbekistan, Lithuania, Caledonia and Brazil. The United States would be doing her a favor by putting her in prison and saving her from the severe punishments several of these nations would impose.” So, this means that Hillary’s imprisonment is imminent, and there will be no way for her to get out of this and escape justice, after all the terrible crimes she’s committed. WikiLeaks have given Trump a deadline – he has until October 21st to indict traitor Hillary Clinton. If that doesn’t happen till then, they will release undeniable information which will prove her guilt.

We all know that Julian Assange is not someone who is biting off more than he can chew, so there is no doubt that he owns information that will destroy Hillary! So, she is practically doomed, whichever way she turns.

The media narrative today even on CBC Canada is CNN shouldn't have leaked that tape.

I feel like the stage is being set to NOT prosecute Assange.

If so, and I so hope it's true, what a head fake from the Trump admin!

OHHHH

***Eta***

"SILENCE IS GOLDEN" Q.

edit on 25 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Q#1685

For what it is worth, the money you pay in "personal income taxes" goes directly to the Federal Reserve to cover the debt created on your behalf the day you were born. You can NEVER pay that off, the interest compounds forever until death, where some say an insurance policy is then paid off.

Read the tax cuts to see where it is going.

Tax cuts 2.0???

"We will never again be under their control."

The use of the word, "Control." Consider that. It would be a learned contention that every war in the 20/21 century was fought on behalf of the IMF/FED, in order to seize assets and create long term debt via fiat currency. So, we have to ask; is CONTROL related to the military being the police force for the IMF/FED and the collector of personal taxes at compound interest, and............

If the trillions DJT says has been saved is no longer spent in the black ops, and bringing the IMF/FED world wide police force home, and restructuring the FED to be a local bank? Anyone who LOVES paying taxes needs to be very anti Q, anti DJT, anti tax cuts, anti change......

edit on 25-7-2018 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Can you imagine how the news cycle is about to go?

It's almost like Trump is about to do things that will make people go even more nuts than they have been.

Then if all the stage setting is finished for real

he is about to spray machine gun fire

With all.the.things. We have been waiting for.

IT'S ALL HAPPENING.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

"Silence Is Golden"...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Not yet.

You should come back tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
New Zealand .... what is going on down there ? Why is it that when the Heat gets turned on people, they show up Buying land ...... Something just is off

American news anchor Matt Lauer says he's being picked on because of "difficult times" he's been through as he defends himself during a stoush over land he's bought in New Zealand.

The former Today Show host - who was fired by NBC in November over allegations of sexual misconduct - bought a 6500ha high-country station in New Zealand's South Island last year.

Matt Lauer in stoush over New Zealand land

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

I just think the tape was planned. Still.

I partly agree with Avenatti. Cohen is trying to force Trump to pardon him. I don't think it'll work, however. It seems the worst he can do is leak tapes that are maybe perhaps a bit embarrassing to Trump. And as I said before, he (and his lawyer) are risking getting hit with a major lawsuit that he is guaranteed to lose. Avenatti is wrong in that Cohen is clearly not looking out for Trump's interests anymore.

By the way, Michael, how are those disbarment hearings going?

edit on 25-7-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What is the QAnon conspiracy and why is it resurfacing?

An absurd conspiracy theory is creeping out into the real world, along with the threat of violence.

hard hitting (sarc) new article that sets the record straight

Resurfacing? I guess I missed the part where it went away.
edit on 25-7-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

An absurd conspiracy theory is creeping out into the real world, along with the threat of violence.

hard hitting new article that sets the record straight

Tj,

is that even an article? Incoherent, summing another article, using buzzwords... Blogging is almost all cases is a crime against educational evolution.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

hard hitting new article that sets the record straight

The real spin is them implying threats of violence..

I saw this coming..

Sky also made mention of infiltrating agitators eventually being used like they have done with so many other movements..

It is why, as I have said before you will not see me saying"WWG1WGA" ..

---

Also I'd like to make a request for those of us who don't go to the Chan's or infinity ..

Could some one please post all of today's Q drops .not just links to them? Please?

Thanks in advance!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm looking forward to seeing SOS Mike Pompeo handle the incoherent Dims during his testimony before Congress this afternoon.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I suspect it wasn't Cohen that leaked the tapes.

The FBI raided his office.

I almost even wonder if they knew the raid was coming.

Wouldn't POTUS have intelligence about such a thing?

He's just trolling too hard about it.

twitter.com...

I really think he is an infinite amount of steps ahead of all of these people.

Of course I may be completely wrong!

It's been known to happen.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Does the "be cool" comment in this tweet seem strange? it does to me. Doesn't seem very trumpish. could their be a decode needed on this

mobile.twitter.com...
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
6h
When you have people snipping at your heels during a negotiation, it will only take longer to make a deal, and the deal will never be as good as it could have been with unity. Negotiations are going really well, be cool. The end result will be worth it!

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join