It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

There's a Lil island im hoping got smoked

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Jamaica?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sessions was not "joining in" as the media immediately tried to spin it. He repeated it once and chucked..then moved on.

Don't believe the hype.

If he was "joining in" as the liberal media claims, then maybe they should call for his resignation...

Here is the clip..with CNN's spin.

edit on 24-7-2018 by EchoesInTime because: link

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

😈 bon appetit

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Time The Hussein PIC Q..Taking Fire Low on AMMO---

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
originally posted by: Aallanon

Eric Holder: I Should Be Able To Spy On Whoever I Want

Boy Eric, be very careful for what you wish for.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Hey Soro's ("Q")

tell me, what about the people that Identify as "Antifa" fighting ISIS? where does that fit into your fake news about Antifa?

It's true... They train a little different then I have been training but different stokes for... You know the rest. Good wins this battle and it's happening all around us. You can feel the energy and strength building. Harness this energy and spread it to those in need of good vibes. Chits about to get bumpy meng.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No they are not, "Tact" doesn't make Ideology, Antifa is not trying to install Nazism, Antifa is not trying to install any political party because they are not a political party.

Antifa's Message is "Anti-Fascism" that is not the message of Nazism, at no point in time has anything Antifa done remotely close to Nazism

Interesting....then why do they show up in costumes to oppress the other protesters?

I dont think you understand how your message has been twisted by your leaders. Sure you say there are no leaders but that is typical anarchist speak....someone always has to speak....

The trouble with ANTIFA and anarchy is that you, as a principal, cant claim a leader....yet a "leader" always comes forth.

I relegate you to the classic "southerners are in trailer parks" people....whenever something bad happens in the south the media flicks to the most redneck person they can find.

You're a joke and nobody takes you seriously or cares.....because you have no leader. You blindly follow and do whatever feels....

ANTIFA is a ridiculous "new wave" already old wave movement. You will never be taken seriously and will always be associated with Nazi's...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Thanks for correcting the story. I just do quick news scans between jobs and post interesting tidbits from headlines, when they seem significant.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: 0311Warrior

There's a Lil island im hoping got smoked

If it's one that tips over easy, there's no need to "smoke" it.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ahmet Yasin Bursevi says the aircraft exploded after members of the Naqshbandi spiritual order loosened its cap screws
WE BROUGHT IT DOWN

Even though they didn't do it, just for even mentioning that, I think Bursevi should have a drone "accident". Hellfire should rain down on him as a sign from Allah.

Yes I'm a little vengeful. ......

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Seems like we’re almost at the point of a ped a day.

Looks like Roseanne gets the last laugh.

Popcorn time?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
I am way behind in my lurking, so please forgive if this has been raised.

The importance of the Dem server keeps being emphasized.

Perhaps...

The Awans were spies.
They penetrated the Dem server.
It was a catastrophic breach.

The Dems found out, but chose to sit on that info because the revelation would sink their presidential candidate.

SR poked around the Dem server and got caught looking.

He had to be killed because nobody knew how much he saw and they could not risk him revealing the Dem server breach and the subsequent cover up of that spying. It had nothing to do with the every-day dirt he actually leaked.

The Dems figured to deal with the Awans after HRC won the election.

She didn’t win.

Now the server is proof the Dems covered for massive spying.

They are guilty of treason.

Thanks for unlurking.

I would venture to say you are pretty close to the mark. SR and Awan could be separate issues but overall I think you are on target.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakBasic

Popcorn time.
Bigly

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Howdy, y'all! Im playing catch up and I can't find if you covered the recent statement from Q that started out: How did FOIA generate redacted FISA

Because when I read reports that the FISA was a result of FOIA by Judicial Watch I wondered the same thing. Was that reporting correct?

Has how the redacted FISA was released been established? Seems to be anomalies about that version?

edit on 24-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That is very interesting, though I don't know, also who does Huber report to? There was alot in those drops that need investigating.

Thanks for reminding me. LOL I almost forgot to investigate.

edit on 24-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

The Awan's and Seth Rich penetrated multiple servers that were all linked to the DNC server. The DNC server was just a front for the hidden network. Some of the data was easily accessible but unfortunately for SR the majority was not and monitored at all times by a very shady group of people. The whole network was linked to various cell phones,blackberries,laptops and other electronic devices. The missing 30k emails were never really missing in the first place and all the other data was uploaded to a cloud. It was all stored there and the DOJ,FBI,HRC and Zero himself could not allow anyone to see the whole content of said cloud. After they "dealt" with SR John Brennan was tasked to create Guccifer 2.0 to blame the russians for the hack and to keep the illusion intact that SR only managed to penetrate the DNC server and nothing else. CrowdStrike was tasked to erase any trace of the network itself but they kept some kind of insurance policy that still makes the people involved very nervous. The DNC "hack" is so much more than the american people realize.

Imagine a gigantic illegal databank with all the personal information of every american citizen. An illegal collection of your data so detailed and complete that they could easily predict how people would react when they created certain dangerous and financial situations. Every phone call,every email,every text message you have ever made or written was stored on there. That data was used to blackmail,extort and target american and other citizens around the globe on a scale that would have put every living dictator to shame. Previous administrations sold that data to every company who showed remotely interest in purchasing it and we are not just talking about the US. They sold every bit of data including state secrets and classified intel to the highest bidder. Never forget that you are just a commodity to these evil people and that every citizen has a certain value assigned to them and that they will exploit you until you die.

Q never confirmed it directly but i believe that No Such Agency took slowly control over it and shut down the illegal collection of personal data for good. Unfortunately all the companies who had access to that data had enough time to create there own versions and never stopped collecting your data illegally. More and more people are equating the past 1 and a half year under Trump to the famous 1984 novel but what they are still unable to realize is that it was already created decades ago and right under our noses. The truth is going to hurt in more ways then one.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Carrot and stick

Bank Fraud immunity being the carrot and the threat of prosecution as an enemy combatant by a military tribunal making for a mighty hefty stick.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

Wow I wish I could give you 1000 Stars. That was perfect

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Huber reports to Sessions.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions quietly tapped Huber — apparently last fall — to work in tandem with the Justice Department’s inspector general to determine whether conservative allegations of abuse at the FBI and the Justice Department merit investigation. It’s an unusual arrangement, and one that fall short of demands from the right that Sessions name a second special counsel. That idea has generated controversy, with critics saying the second appointee would inevitably impede the work of special counsel Robert Mueller. The administration has provided few public details about Huber’s assignment beyond a lengthy message from Sessions to Congress in which he argued that his appointment should be sufficient to address the concerns raised by GOP lawmakers.

thehill.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join