It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Severed penis retrieved from toilet, reattached (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
A 44 year old man was dismembered in a bathroom by an angry girlfriend after talking about a possible split. She then tricked him into letting her tie him up, stating she wanted to have intercourse, and then used a knife to dismember him, and then fluhed it down the toilet.
She then took him to a hospital, and went back to clean up the mess she had made, and was found at her home by the police.

www.msnbc.msn.com
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A 44-year-old Anchorage man had his penis surgically reattached after it was cut off by an angry girlfriend and flushed down a toilet, local police said on Sunday.
The events unfolded about midnight on Saturday, after the pair had been arguing over an impending breakup, an Anchorage Police Department statement said. At some point, the two decided to have sex and the man agreed to let the woman tie his arms to a windowsill.

Summoned by the police, workers from the local water utility pulled the toilet up from the floor and were able to recover the severed penis, which was rushed to the hospital for the successful reattachment surgery on Sunday morning.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I think this woman is a very disturbed person! To dismember a man because of a break-up is not normal in my opinion. Just thinking about what that man must have went through is awful!

Related News Links:
www.news.com.au

[edit on 21-2-2005 by realorritt]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Bobbittizing is always terrible... I feel for that guy.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
His love life almost went down the drain. Literally

The moral of the story is...never trust women...or guys quit thinking when pretty women are involved.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I don't wanna even imagine the pain.oh gawd

new topics

top topics

join