It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just who do Rep Cicilline and Rep. Nadler represent because it should not be Peter Strzok

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Agreed and to be honest, the people see it.

It's amusing to see leftist try and rationalize this crap.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: matafuchs

It's sadder that Jeff Sessions and Rod Rosenstein are PROTECTING former high-ranking Obama Admin officials.

Without them on the side of Republicans/Trump, nothing Congress does really matters, from a legal point of view.

Maybe tilting more Americans against Democrats before the Nov midterms, by exposing their mental issues, is the goal.

Odd you dont take that as evidence that the members of congress could be wrong... No it must the Republicans the members of congress are attacking that are wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Trump won.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: carewemust

It's sadder that Jeff Sessions and Rod Rosenstein are PROTECTING former high-ranking Obama Admin officials.

Without them on the side of Republicans/Trump, nothing Congress does really matters, from a legal point of view.

Maybe tilting more Americans against Democrats before the Nov midterms, by exposing their mental issues, is the goal.

Odd you dont take that as evidence that the members of congress could be wrong... No it must the Republicans the members of congress are attacking that are wrong.

You are joking?

It is pretty simple, Bias caused Mueller to immediately remove Strzok from the Russian Collusion. This guy had a crush on Hillary and acted upon it to help her win and acted on it to push for Impeachment before the investigation started.
edit on 13-7-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

What I found most I'd is when his lawyer gave him a note and I interrupted for absolutely no reason except for maybe giving him time to look over the note and get a little more composed

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
I didnt get a chance to watch it live since I was at work all damn day. but was able to listen to some highlights (and lowlights), and holy hell the Dems pissed me off. also, who was the clown who said that he should receive a freaking Purple Heart??? Are you kidding me????

Some old age metro-sexual wanna be from Tn. He is completely gross to look at and even harder to try to listen to. To have to see him and hear him at once is a cookie tossing event for real.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

It only gets better and better....this is great!!!

First question...last polygraph...3 years ago???? or more.....Amazing how he knows about an email about this but not about texts...a horrible liar...good coaching though.

Then he states he still has a high level clearance...this is bs....

People really need to watch ALL of the questioning.

edit on Julam31amf0000002018-07-14T00:15:56-05:001256 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Julam31amf0000002018-07-14T00:16:47-05:001247 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join