It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry: A Secret Society or a Society with Secrets?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It's all well and good but when can we start hunting the masons down? .

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
It's all well and good but when can we start hunting the masons down? .

We have a culling once every 33 years in certain parts of Scotland. Next one is 2019, February 2nd (33rd day of the year) at 3.33am.

BTW, it’s being your own bottle

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I will be there on my BMX dressed up in leather mad Max gear (a cameo word up cod piece also) armed with a super soaker with battery acid in.
Can't wait if we could only put Augustus,s name forward to be our prey.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Sure is weird how much documentation exists against the Freemasons.

Sure is weird how much William Cooper had to say about them after great amounts of in-depth study.

Sure is weird how any Freemason building is in PRISTINE condition while city blocks crumble slowly around them.

Sure is weird how many astronauts, and leaders and royalty are Masonic or Eastern Star.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

We see it as happened but God see's it as happening, Jesus is forever crucified before him even as he is forever at his right hand side and also his kingdom shall have no end.

It is the easy answer to assume our reality is no more than here and now, no more than we ourselves and even the self, this is a trap that some Buddhists fall into that endless spiral of seeing reality as just an illusion and even eventually the self as an illusion in search of a greater truth when in fact they have literally rejected not only the page but the whole book in which that page is placed (I have a lot of respect for pacifist Buddhism don't get me wrong).

For me every moment is still occurring literally in the universe and I model it in my thought's as ripples moving outward from each point in my causality, those rippled may lose there amplitude as they expand but they never disappear and therefore for me to travel back in my own causality if that was possible would require me to somehow reduce that Amplitude while simultaneously increase my bandwidth (these are very coarse analogy's and only that analogy's), but while I may be able that way to travel back to any point (not actually travel back but to a higher bandwidth on a kind of two dimensional view of time were the prime causality of an observer is a given point and all past event's exist as rippled around that meaning they are not gone but on going activity's so by adjusting there bandwidth the observer could in theory move into those ongoing activity's as they are happening but then never return to the original locii of the initial starting point of observation a restraint which does not apply to one that is not trapped within that locii in the first place) it would actually not be the same causality I left which itself would still continue and I could also never travel forward to a future causality or back to the causality that I had left, I could therefore go to the past - not visit it but go there and cause a new and branching causality but I could NEVER go to the future or ever return to the causality I had left in theory at least.

But for God whom is literally outside of time and therefore know's all of the near or perhaps even infinite branching causality's those limitations do not apply, he can and does adjust the past to meet the future outcome he has decided will come to pass, perhaps his enemy also try's to do so but with far less success since any change it can make God can and will and does adjust for.

The so called Architect working from the past to the future is NOT god and can never do this, it work's in vain and all it's work's are dust.

edit on 14-7-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
I'm starting to get the impression that I'm very late in the game, like, re-hashing stuff about Freemasonry that has already been hashed before - probably ad infinitum.

No, it's cool, the politics-heavy threads of late are dull, I like being accused of being a baby-eating mass murderer who controls the FED and worships Satan.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

As a cannibal, he's my hero.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
It is the easy answer to assume our reality is no more than here and now, no more than we ourselves and even the self, this is a trap that some Buddhists fall into that endless spiral of seeing reality as just an illusion and even eventually the self as an illusion in search of a greater truth when in fact they have literally rejected not only the page but the whole book in which that page is placed (I have a lot of respect for pacifist Buddhism don't get me wrong).

I disagree - it is easy to assume that there is an outside to what is occurring (presently) - because words tell stories now about other times. Assuming that there is an outside..............makes an ass of u and me.
Now is the page on which words appear - nothing can appear outside now..........the presence of the lord.

If the all seeing, all knowing present space were not present ..then how could anything appear?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

But for God whom is literally outside of time

God is 'outside' time because 'time' appears in God.
It can be noticed that it is always now (in your direct experiences) and it is only now that you can speak of time..............time is a concept that arises only now.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I see. I won't ask you to share your location here but, I will ask you to visit the U.G.L.E. website and look at the list of Foreign Grand Lodges 'recognized' as legit by the United Grand Lodge of England to see if your location and Lodge is listed there. www.ugle.org.uk... If not, well, that would mean you're not getting the real deal. Here's a link to learn about 'Fake Masonry': masonicinfo.com... You should try to find out before you go too much further.

Yes my lodge is recognized

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
Sure is weird how much documentation exists against the Freemasons.

A popularly told lie is still a lie.

Sure is weird how much William Cooper had to say about them after great amounts of in-depth study.

LOL Oh, you're serious? LMAO

Sure is weird how any Freemason building is in PRISTINE condition while city blocks crumble slowly around them.

So you're criticizing us for maintaining our property?

Sure is weird how many astronauts, and leaders and royalty are Masonic or Eastern Star.

Some have and are Masons, but there's nothing wrong with that.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: CanadianMason

Do Freemasons practice masonry? Currently I mean.

...only if it's free masonry.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

"What is today German"... "I don't know what you mean"...
Probably referring to Bavarian Illuminati.... why do you guys deny it? Adam Weishaupt and all....it was an infiltration which George Washington himself recognized.
It's likely you don't know who is in those inner rungs. Unless you are in there too.
edit on 14-7-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I am NOT going to try to convert you, Seek and You SHALL find, what is it that you seek

Greetings LABTECH767! Thank you so much for contributing your thoughts and feelings to this thread. You are, in my humble estimation, an amazing and interesting dude. I will confess that I understand very little of what you say but, I get the feeling that you know of what you speak; and believe in what you preach; and, for that, you have my respect.

Please correct me if I am wrong: You claim that Jesus is "the light of the spirit". You then link to Revelation 22:5 and to its surrounding context.

Revelation 22:5:

And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

In context, this appears to me to refer to God's future thronal area within what seems to me to be a new 'garden of eden' where the duality of physical days and physical nights do not occur. It is lit not by the light of the physical sun but by the light of the spirit. It is a metaphysical light of divine essence.

That's so beautiful. I like it very much.

Sign me up! : )

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

So you're criticizing us for maintaining our property?

good answer..some people just don't get it
edit on 14-7-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Shelley's poem Ozymandias

I prefer Horace Smith's version that was printed a week after Shelley's in the same publication, i.e., 'The Examiner'. The were in friendly competition to poeticize on the topic. My vote is for Smith:

In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand."—
The City's gone,—
Naught but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.
We wonder,—and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

doomed to be swept away

Like a mandala, yes. That is our fate, no?

no King but the king whom is outside of time, no wisdom but his and no enlightenment but that which he bestows for all else is vanity

A King who transcends time; who dispenses 'The Truth', i.e., universal wisdom and enlightenment; who's word is to be regarded by his subjects as final and absolute? No more arguing required? No more independent thinking? No more worries? All questions about life and everything finally answered?

Sounds good to me; albeit, quite utopian and idealistic. This King is your Jesus?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

God of Jesus

Wait a minute, 'of' Jesus? So, he has/had his own belief? He worshipped a god? But, I thought you Christians believed Jesus himself is God.

It's so difficult to keep up.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I had never heard of this it is a nice alternative but still prefer Shelley's, still they were both wrong as unless it's a merman the London they envisaged will not see many passing travelers, indeed since the end of the ice age just as Norway is rising due to the removal of all of that vast downward force once produced by a virtual continent made of ice atop the northern hemisphere so too is the north of Britain rising but at a much more sedate pace - at least now who really know's what geological forces may yet come to play upon the crust and simultaneously the south of England and I assume the west of France - probably areas of Spain etc is sinking.

I personally believe the earth has hosted MANY world's if we take a world to mean a world of man and indeed that the human race with some obvious variation likely is actually far-very far older than the current widely accepted model, I also don't buy the were are the landfill sites argument since for example during the last ice age the areas of human habitation were likely around the former coast line's while were we live today is actually what then would have been a wild and mostly ice bound hinterland both inhospitable and unappealing to humanity of that time but then I am a sucker for alternate history and always have been - this does not however clash with my religious belief's but of course for all of the mystery there is often a reason that Pandora's box is closed, perhaps there is more wrong than right to be discovered in that particular quest for knowledge.

Still there is far more than a pair of feet left from Seti though you know there is growing evidence that many of the great work's of Seti may have actually been built by previous pharaoh's and it may have been something of a common practice for them to rebrand - perhaps after renovating much more ancient monument's, for me the Osyrion and several other site's though as well as high speed rotary drill hole's, crude hieroglyph's seemingly scratching into far more advanced object's than the writers of those glyph's could ever have made judging by there crude etching upon them and other anomaly's point in my mind to a far more advanced lost culture predating the dynastic Egyptian's, I also believe the so called pyramid builders tomb's and burial's may be more likely to be workers from just such a dynastic period re-purposing of the site of Giza with to my mind the inscription upon the dream stelea bearing that out and not contradicting it at all.
en.wikipedia.org...

If he only renovated the sphinx it is likely since such actions were then seen as beneficial to the pharaoh and allowing him to receive the blessing of the god's of Egypt (which originating from there primordial mound - or more accurately Island in the celestial Nile which is the milky way - were mound has been used to explain away the pyramid's by several - were also the ancestor spirit's of Egypt) then one or more later pharaoh would definitely have been tempted and perhaps persuaded to then renovate much of if not indeed the entire plateau, there is even literary evidence of a much later probably brick twin to the Sphinx having been built to mirror it on the other side of the Nile maybe even as late as the Ptolemaic dynasty but which was damaged in Nile flood's and then likely used as an open quarry - likely for those brick's in the early Arabic period (of course this duplicate sphinx would have been a new addition and nothing to do with the Hor Em Ahkti statue which itself may once have had a proper lyon's head though some claim now that it was once actually a Jekyll and not a lion - since there is actually no evidence the pyramid's were ever any form of tomb I think this is a false path and in error and that indeed it was a lion.

edit on 14-7-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join