It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US UK trade deal in jeopardy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You enjoy this kind of useless debate, don't you?

Trump owns your soul

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is an illegitimate president if there ever was one.

Hillary beat him by 3 million votes
Popular vote doesn't matter 😏

Stop clinging to BS, it reeks 😶

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You enjoy this kind of useless debate, don't you?

Trump owns your soul

Lmfao, owns my soul? Jesus christ you MUST be a squeaker, seriosly, who says that?

...and were we debating? Looks like two users busting out opinions, get your s# straight yo.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You’re like a brainwashed zombie
That’s the straight truth

You love a traitor to your country

Somebody a child could see through you can’t see it

Trump is a moronic fool and in the grip of Putin
And his followers are consequently…

Figure out the rest

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

You have no opinion in my opinion

You can’t see Trump is playing Putin's game 100 percent

I don’t blame Putin, he’s doing for his country what he should do, use a damn fool who can be bought

Maybe he did get pissed on in Russia

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Its interesting how one man has so many people stuck in an endless feedback loop.

Any thoughts on why the leaders of other countries aren't willing to push back harder against Trump? They'll contradict his flamboyance sure, but they still invite him over, pull out the red carpet and bend over backward to make it perfectly clear that they still have a great relationship with the US. How far can they be pushed before they take real action? Or is Trump acting the way he does because he knows they never will?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is how Trump the business man negotiates, its always been how he negotiates. He likes to knock people off balance. Its like a bull in a china shop but it cuts through the bull crap and mostly gets results. Difference is in the private sector it was only witnessed by those in attendance, now every word every comment is dissected and discussed by the handwringing media and gobbled up by the equally disturbed and handwringing left. Lets see how it plays out. Thats the thing the left will never get when negotiating he likes the chaos, and being a business man he is always negotiating. When you come in strong it always gives you room to pull back. To Trump this is a business deal, and he is purely looking at the financials, has nothing to do with being allies nor should it. Let it play out, Russia and NK isn't about business its about diplomacy or at least Trumps form of diplomacy. Right or wrong Trump is more complex than the buzz words thrown out at him. LOL and I cant stand the guy but I'm not going to chop him off at the knees at every situation he has to deal with either.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You’re like a brainwashed zombie
That’s the straight truth

You love a traitor to your country

Somebody a child could see through you can’t see it

Trump is a moronic fool and in the grip of Putin
And his followers are consequently…

Figure out the rest
Lmfao, this is the face of Leftist.

Enjoy it folks, a fascinating specimen indeed.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

You have no opinion in my opinion

You can’t see Trump is playing Putin's game 100 percent

I don’t blame Putin, he’s doing for his country what he should do, use a damn fool who can be bought

Maybe he did get pissed on in Russia
So in your opinion, I have no opinion?

There's that silencing you mobs are so fond of 🤣

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Hearing Trump in Europe
He's a psycho

You support a psycho!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
This is how Trump the business man negotiates, its always been how he negotiates. He likes to knock people off balance. Its like a bull in a china shop but it cuts through the bull crap and mostly gets results. Difference is in the private sector it was only witnessed by those in attendance, now every word every comment is dissected and discussed by the handwringing media and gobbled up by the equally disturbed and handwringing left. Lets see how it plays out. Thats the thing the left will never get when negotiating he likes the chaos, and being a business man he is always negotiating. When you come in strong it always gives you room to pull back. To Trump this is a business deal, and he is purely looking at the financials, has nothing to do with being allies nor should it. Let it play out, Russia and NK isn't about business its about diplomacy or at least Trumps form of diplomacy. Right or wrong Trump is more complex than the buzz words thrown out at him. LOL and I cant stand the guy but I'm not going to chop him off at the knees at every situation he has to deal with either.

While that all could be true; what is your opinion on the actions of other world leaders... why are they willing to play the game? Do they see it as simple negotiations and so are willing to let his actions slide or are they besides themselves and dont know how to react?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Wait, wait, let me get this straight. If the UK pulls out of the EU but maintains ties with the EU, no more trade deals between the US & UK but the US will trade with the EU

This the same guy who whined a month ago that the EU rips us off? Could he possibly blatantly contradict himself any clearer by saying if the UK maintains EU ties that we'll still deal with what he calls a rip-off with the EU?

This is like you being a grocery store telling a salsa maker that if they keep business ties with a farmer you don't like, you're just going to buy the farmer's veggies instead of stocking the salsa. WTF kind of logic is this?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Trump is a psycho!

He actually threatened the NATO countries he'd leave NATO!

then insulted May

The Mayor of London

And God, just wait and see what he will give Putin

A blow job at the Kremlin!

Trump is a psycho!

Trump is a psycho!

25TH AMENDMENT
edit on 12-7-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Wait, wait, let me get this straight. If the UK pulls out of the EU but maintains ties with the EU, no more trade deals between the US & UK but the US will trade with the EU

This the same guy who whined a month ago that the EU rips us off? Could he possibly blatantly contradict himself any clearer by saying if the UK maintains EU ties that we'll still deal with what he calls a rip-off with the EU?

This is like you being a grocery store telling a salsa maker that if they keep business ties with a farmer you don't like, you're just going to buy the farmer's veggies instead of stocking the salsa. WTF kind of logic is this?

I think it's more like a grocery store telling a salsa maker that if they remain a subsidiary of a conglomerate that the grocery store will just go deal with the conglomerate rather than the salsa maker individualy... but if the salsa maker where to strike off on their own than the grocery store would be more happy to deal with it rather than the conglomerate.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
US- UK trade ?

Really?

The end of the world definitely does not revolve around any trade between the US-UK...

The gravy train that is the USA is over...

it's about time for this global reset...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

and NATO believed him; they were having a mini meltdown the last few days ... why?

then insulted May
and she still invited him to dinner and held his hand... why?

and Putin will probably like it ... why?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Trump is a psycho!

then insulted May

The Mayor of London

Trump is a psycho!

Trump is a psycho!

25TH AMENDMENT
My god, you're not just triggered, but full on unhinged. Grow up dude and cut the childish crap,There are (There're?🤔) adults present.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: putnam6

While that all could be true; what is your opinion on the actions of other world leaders... why are they willing to play the game? Do they see it as simple negotiations and so are willing to let his actions slide or are they besides themselves and dont know how to react?

Well because

#1 for their trade partners America's consumer market,nobody consumes throws out and buys again like America.

#2 who knows how Trump is while privately talking with the other leaders, look at NK situation 2 years ago nobody expected it to make the strides it has. Interestingly I read the bulletin for Atomic scientists report ie the Doomsday clock from 2017 forward. It started with the North Korean situation and how dire it was, and devoted most of its report to just keeping it from just getting worse. Yet when they finally meet it went pretty good, and lets face if another administration had been the ones t pull it off, it would have been made into a much bigger deal. Think most other leaders know this,and grudgingly respect the progress.

# 3 as it is with security it is on the business side they need the US more than the US needs them.

#4 US aid around the world. While what is sent to Europe is minute compared to other areas, the totals to the middle east and North Africa are huge the influx of refugees to Europe would be increased substantially without US dollars being sent no matter how much actually trickles down to the people. Nobody has the resources nor the inclination to contribute as much financially. This is what it means by providing security and paying for it too.
edit on 12-7-2018 by putnam6 because: wording

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The UK has been pissing around for 2 YEARS now trying to do a Brexit without really leaving. It makes the UK look reaÄşly weak and Trump rightfully called them out. Remember Obamas quote of moving to the back of the Que? While Trump said not to worry we would do a great deal? The EU is garbage. Oh and the Russia crap? Trump slammed Germany for helping build a gas pipeline....from Russia....yet they contribute .5% to their NATO obligations. WHY? Cuz the US has over 100k Army peeps in that country alone.
The 2 bases in the UK contribute $500 million to the local economy each year. Bet a state like Ky could really use that money.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
The UK has been pissing around for 2 YEARS now trying to do a Brexit without really leaving. It makes the UK look reaÄşly weak and Trump rightfully called them out. Remember Obamas quote of moving to the back of the Que? While Trump said not to worry we would do a great deal? The EU is garbage. Oh and the Russia crap? Trump slammed Germany for helping build a gas pipeline....from Russia....yet they contribute .5% to their NATO obligations. WHY? Cuz the US has over 100k Army peeps in that country alone.
The 2 bases in the UK contribute $500 million to the local economy each year. Bet a state like Ky could really use that money.

Exactly

# 5 Military bases and their effect on local economies

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join