It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destroying the illegal alien child separation canard

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
a reply to: face23785

But it does not have to be enforced either, does it? If it's been a choice for all other admins, or a situation has never arisen for it to be an issue... why does it become an issue for this one suddenly? What changed?

You want it both ways this is funny. So your ok with the head of the executive branch being able to decide if laws should be enforced? Like for example if the head of the executive branch decided you dont have civil liberties and just decided to ignore those by locking you up? Presidents dont make laws and presidents do not get to decide what laws they will and wont enforce. That was never the intent of the founding fathers and by your logic you are making it incredibly easy for a dictator to take over since rules are simply guidelines according to you.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: Kharron

No, how about instead you respond to the information I already posted, with links?

What, not comfortable for you?

Lady, I already posted the links above that explain that this has been resolved, that it was not alright, that the government was ordered to stop it and to reunite the children. The links are a few posts above, but it is news a couple of weeks old and numerous other links can be found.

If you don't think that is correct or that the government has cause not to follow that order, please provide proof. You're trying to get me to reply to opinions, while you ignore that those opinions are already refuted by the court orders and by the government's own compliance.

And no, I am not comfortable arguing in a circle, I find it a waste of time. But I will leave this tab pinned to check back and see if anyone has posted proof that the court order is invalid or that it will be violated for any reason.

Good night.

If it's so resolved, then why are there people protesting?

Now, how about addressing the other points made, about 80% of these kids showing up without parents, the trafficking, etc?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Kharron

No, how about instead you respond to the information I already posted, with links?

What, not comfortable for you?

Lady, I already posted the links above that explain that this has been resolved, that it was not alright, that the government was ordered to stop it and to reunite the children. The links are a few posts above, but it is news a couple of weeks old and numerous other links can be found.

If you don't think that is correct or that the government has cause not to follow that order, please provide proof. You're trying to get me to reply to opinions, while you ignore that those opinions are already refuted by the court orders and by the government's own compliance.

And no, I am not comfortable arguing in a circle, I find it a waste of time. But I will leave this tab pinned to check back and see if anyone has posted proof that the court order is invalid or that it will be violated for any reason.

Good night.

If it's so resolved, then why are there people protesting?

Now, how about addressing the other points made, about 80% of these kids showing up without parents, the trafficking, etc?

It's not resolved and there will always be protests no matter how the government tries to resolve this there will be butt hurtness going around while ACTUAL american citizens that get arrested are being separated from their kids by law enforcement (I know weird right) we have people from other countries being separated and they get so ANGRY, especially when you interrupt their child human sex trafficking deal going on, man that gets the liberals angry, all they want to do is make a buck and live the American dream...
Talking to these people is like trying to argue with a wall or beat a dead horse, common sense just does not exist.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

Except they are being separated.
www.humanrightsfirst.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mus8472

Except they are being separated.
www.humanrightsfirst.org...

They should be until it is known rather those children are involved with human trafficking or not. Many countries separate adults from children when crossing illegally or seeking asylum.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Right on. Guilty until proven innocent.

Many countries separate adults from children when crossing illegally or seeking asylum.
There are also countries in which homosexuality is a crime. Should we be like them?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Right on. Guilty until proven innocent.

Many countries separate adults from children when crossing illegally or seeking asylum.
There are also countries in which homosexuality is a crime. Should we be like them?

I said that because people complain about america separating children from the adults but not from any other country. I never said we should be like other countries. But when there are 20,000 children on average being smuggled in for sex/human trafficking it's probably a pretty damn good idea to separate and investigate which is what they do. If you have something against that your pretty much supporting sex/human trafficking into the USA, that is stupid, it's sick and I dont understand people like you that dont give a s*hit about what happens to those kids in the long run. Whats more detrimental to a child, being raped or being separated from their parent for days or weeks???

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Right. Because asylum seekers, who present themselves and their children to border authorities are very likely to be human traffickers.

That's what I would do, if I were a trafficker. Because it makes perfect sense to subject myself to that scrutiny.

It's not me who doesn't give a # about the children, it's an administration who declares a zero tolerance policy which includes asylum seekers.

edit on 7/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Right. Because asylum seekers, who present themselves and their children to border authorities are very likely to be human traffickers.

That's what I would do, if I were a trafficker. Because it makes perfect sense.

It's not me who doesn't give a # about the children, it's an administration who declares a zero tolerance policy which includes asylum seekers.

My wife lived in Mexico all her life until August 2016, she even knows they do this... Pffft, dumb

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It's naive and comical not understand that
these people are abusing their own children.
Risking not only their own lives but their
childrens as well. With hope that some idiots
might actually sympathize.

Damned if they didn't call that one perfectly.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Secret gov programs NEED orphans for medical/scientific experiments.

Seems like they've found a way to get some.

This is 'Murica. We did that MKULTA back in the day. Experimenting on innocent people?

YUP, we'll do that. Easier if they're orphan immigrants.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join