It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water is not essential to life.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

I'm just woke is all.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
After reading this thread, well some of it at least I have just realised I'm allergic to water, lucky for me though I'm not allergic to beer.....

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Same, cant wait until my wife gets home so I can have some Sammy Adams.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Either there isn't molecular H2O in milk and soda (it's bonded to other compounds so it isn't really water anymore)
OR the stuff in milk/orange juice makes the reaction less bad (it's implied they STILL react to milk and orange juice but the reaction isn't nearly as bad, but I am not 100% certain on that) by 'distracting' the H2O molecules from binding to the mast cell receptors, interfering with the H2O molecules binding to them.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

originally posted by: WillSawyet
a reply to: dug88

They also have to avoid eating watery foods.

Soda is 90% water, diet soda like 99%, everything alive and any food has water on it in this planet, there is no way around that

I am confused but what you say, drinking soda instead of plain water is still drinking 90% water at least

Well it either doesn't harm them, or causes a reaction not nearly as bad as drinking water.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WillSawyet

I just ran a DNA test on my blood and discovered I have no water in my body, it's all coffee and beer.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I think its pretty obvious that the water we as a majority have access too contains many additives and impurities; if the recent science of water having "memory" is true then I say the problem is not the water itself, it is the QUALITY of the water that we are consuming that is the problem. Some people are far more sensitive to what they consume than others so maybe this is the case.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightBlue2565

I think its pretty obvious that the water we as a majority have access too contains many additives and impurities; if the recent science of water having "memory" is true then I say the problem is not the water itself, it is the QUALITY of the water that we are consuming that is the problem. Some people are far more sensitive to what they consume than others so maybe this is the case.

Just my two cents.

Water having memory? I'm interested...
so, pissed off water molecules?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: slapjacks

You are referring to a skin condition.
If you read the news links, you'd see they also react internally if they drink water so clearly this is not the same thing. They require epi pens given to them by doctors.

. In adult men, about 60% of their bodies are water.

Why does it not kill them from the inside.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Reminds me of those crazy flat earth threads, there was one where someone couldn't get the idea of how a fish eye lens works as pertaining to the ISS view of earth and dozens of pages of logical replies would not sway them.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Reminder....

Please Stay on Topic!!!!!!!!!!

Trolling, And What To Do About It
Community Announcement re: Decorum
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Could water clusters be to blame for the allergy?
en.wikipedia.org...

Apparently H2O molecules can join up into one huge molecular structure, could the body see these as foreign?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
You know that soda is at least 90 percent water right ?

Milk is also 85 to 90 percent water.

Orange juice is also 85 to 90 percent water.

If those individuals are allergic to water then why are they not having a reaction to the soda, milk, and orange juice ?

Well if I had to guess H20 is sort of hidden in soda water. Soda water is a mild acid much like citric acid. Soda water the carbon dioxide aka co2 bonds with it to make H2CO3. The carbon dioxide would release the water molecules in the stomach. So I could see if your cells are sensitive to H2O how that could help.

However the human body is 60 percent water and as a rule, you cant go more than 5 to 7 days without it you will die. And just to clarify drinking sodas does not change your internal chemistry your body still sees it as water because Co2 is released from the water making it plain H2O.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Then how come they aren't reacting to the water in them? Is water in the body molecularly/structurally different to water you drink?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Could water clusters be to blame for the allergy?
en.wikipedia.org...

Apparently H2O molecules can join up into one huge molecular structure, could the body see these as foreign?

No, its a genetic anomaly, theres only ever been 100 cases reported in the common era, out of the whole world, THE WHOLE WORLD.

So again, youre either being a hypochondriac or youre trolling.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Sure, but what's causing the allergic reaction when they ingest water?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Sure, but what's causing the allergic reaction when they ingest water?

Holy hell, its been explained over and over in this thread, dont like it? Look up medical journals online with the term, they all explain it along with remedies and possible causes.

Im done with this thread, Ive worked in the medical field since I was 20, and even me trying to talk common sense to you is failing.
Good luck and dont forget to drink a gallon of water a day.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Every participant in this thread has explained to you scientifically what is happening here, but you are choosing to ignore it. Water is essential to life, you're plainly and simply incorrect - if your articles are eluding to water being non-essential, they are wrong as well.

PS: I'd love to be your dentist, and hate to be whoever provides your dental cover.
edit on 12/7/2018 by Badams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Please tell me I'm not the only one here that's reminded of 'Brawndo' from the movie 'Idiocracy'?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

lol you are not...

I was actually thinking a Pet Rock business might do better these days than it did in the 70s, and Gary Dahl made millions! In the 70s!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join