It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trey Gowdy vs. Peter Strzok At House Hearing...More Drama Between Dems And Republicans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
a reply to: shawmanfromny

You do get this man volunteered to be there and answer any questions that he legally can? You understand people on ATS were cheering his decision to testify and were saying it would be the end of FBI, just a week or two ago?

And now you're ripping into him and think his face looks untrustworthy?

It's almost as if you didn't understand he was there of his own will, and you thought he was subpoenaed and is trying to avoid questions. Almost.

Why are you so hung up on this? He more than likely would have been subpoenaed had he not shown up on his own, just like his FBI lady friend was. He knew that. So does everyone else... it doesn't mean what you seem to think it means
edit on 12-7-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Democrats totally losing it 😃

I would say the general public should be losing it while the Repubs and dems put on a show with absolutely no bite at the end.

A few things are certain

1. Nobody at the top that should go to jail will go to jail.

2. Democrats and Republicans will both claim victory.

3. The general public is easily manipulated.

4. Rinse and repeat for the next Dog and pony show.

edit on 24731America/ChicagoThu, 12 Jul 2018 21:24:15 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
I mean really, does this guy look trustworthy to you?

Way more than this tool. I wouldn't by shoes from this fool

Look the Republicans wanted this Kangaroo Court and from watching the remarks, it looks like they got their asses handed too them. These things NEVER work out. It does not matter if its initiated by the GOP or the Dems, the side pressing always looks stupid. Oliver North made the house Dems look like fools too
edit on 7/12/18 by FredT because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/12/18 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Yes...I billed 8000.00 worth of services, worked with my kids on an art project for a local school calendar, did 30 minutes of Batting practice with my middle son and worked on throwing a change-up for fall ball. Oh, and I also made sure the poor feral cat that lives on our property in the woods had food for her so she can feed her kittens...oh, and watched some You Tube videos on video cards for my new gaming build.

...WHILE I was posting to ATSNN...

what did you do?

Well the thirty min of batting practice is only enough to cover foot placement. I assume your son is prettying good at baseball. I considered being a little league couch but as having no kids of my own I feel that I/we would be at a disadvantage.

All I accomplished was getting told my AC needs to be replaced.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I was surprised to hear that Strzok received a prestigious Global Counter Intelligence agent of the year, at some international spook convention last year.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Here's a 9 minute interview of Trey Gowdy by Sean Hannity tonight. Gowdy is tired, and Hannity is in London where it was 4am, but its a decent Q&A between the two.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Really? I thought Gowdy did a great job.

Btw, I one up yours 😋

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I'll second that. I'll bet Mr. Gowdy was one hell of a lawyer when he was practicing.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

I'll third that. When Gowdy can elicit an expression like this from someone, you know he's getting under their skin. Make no bones about it, Mr. Strzok is a lying dirt bag.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

oMg, no kidding.

This "thing" knows its gonna walk scott free so its free to bust out these creepy ass expressions...

Seriously, like every bad guy uses the line, "Well it was late at night and I don't remember...."

Then TG is like, an expert at dismantling naive individuals, however, PS unfortunately is no mere henchman, probably like a "mini boss" of sorts IMHO.

How much you want to bet that some leftist is scrapping dustbins looking for something similar for an epic serving of failed whataboutism? And most likely think, "Meh, looks pretty normal to me" 😶

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Here is the only thing that matters that occurred during that questioning:

If the agency had been trying to harm Mr. Trump’s campaign, agents could have released damaging information on pro-Trump Russian interference before Election Day — and they did not.

The investigators certainly had a lot they could have spilled. “In the summer of 2016, I was one of a handful of people who knew the details of Russian election interference and its possible connections with members of the Trump campaign,” Mr. Strzok said. “This information had the potential to derail, and quite possibly, defeat Mr. Trump. But the thought of exposing that information never crossed my mind.”
(Source)
edit on 13-7-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
He was there by choice because he knew that he couldn't answer any of the real questions that need answers.
So he didn't have anything to lose.
If he was going to have to answer any question he was asked...he never would have shown up .

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Or Benhazi, or emails, or ... Come one not like both sides don't throw stones.

You meant to tell me Gowdy doesn't have bias on Hillary? Please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join