It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly 'Pro Trump' Former UK Ambassador to US Beaten Bloody

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

it's very obvious this is politically motivated

How much political motivation can two kids from the UK have?

Right. That could never happen.

30 secs of googling

Uk Teen engaged in politically motivated cyber terrorism

Teens arrested in 'hate crime' murder of Polish man

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

How much motivation can 2 kids have to savagely attack an elderly man? I bet the percentages would pretty close. Would you agree?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I'm just asking, what are the chances?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

How much motivation can 2 kids have to savagely attack an elderly man?

For political reasons?? It doesn't seem right. IDK.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So you aren't 'in the politically motivated' or 'robbery' camps? Just the brutal random attack in a busy subway camp?

Random attack camp, probably an attempted robbery but sadly some of them just do it out of boredom

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

We shall see. They are calling for witnesses.

This was done in broad daylight during a busy time.

I expect we will learn more soon.
edit on 12-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Something just feels off about this.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

????
What?

Photo in the article. He's lucky to be alive.

Do you think it is political with 15/16 year olds? I don't think so... I also do not see this as anything out of the norm in that England has worked very hard to limit personal protection in just about anyway to leave all protection up to the cops. What this means is no one should be shocked with anything long these lines.

Kind of sad though that people need to worry about having 15 year old girls beat them up.
edit on 12-7-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Kind of sad though that people need to worry about having 15 year old girls beat them up.

Better than being shot by one though Eh.

A 15-year-old girl is behind bars after police say she went on a crime spree –shooting one man and attacking another across the state lines in a 24-hour period.
www.kmov.com...

Muggings happen in subway systems around the world , this one involved a rich former diplomat so it's deemed news worthy but it really isn't unusual.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

You mean like Seth Rich, where seth rich’s own family think the “dnc did it” stuff is a joke....

The people most likely to be fooled by someone adding false meaning to a loved ones death don’t buy it...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Muggings happen in subway systems around the world , this one involved a rich former diplomat so it's deemed news worthy but it really isn't unusual.

I think you basically repeated what I said...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

How much motivation can 2 kids have to savagely attack an elderly man? I bet the percentages would pretty close. Would you agree?

No. London is a sick and twisted City in places, has an evil about it nowhere else in the UK has - know one guy who was beaten then raped one night/early morning, he eventually flagged a car down for help only to be raped by the driver when he explained what'd happened.

There's no mention of him being pro Trump in the UK, his article in the Indy wasn't pro-Trump - it was well balanced pointing out the fact that it's fine to think he's an uncultured moron, unfit for any form of office but that doesn't mean we should disrespect the office of the US President and throw away the special relationship just because Trump is in office for a tiny fragment of it.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria
it was an old guy violently beaten by savages, and could easily have been life threatening for an older person. You are literally defending violent criminals right now? Wtf?

And even making excuses as to why people should spend more money on bull# to allow criminal behavior to continue unchecked. Listen, I am kind of wondering if you even get how that logic sounds to many rational people right now ...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

????
What?

Photo in the article. He's lucky to be alive.

Do you think it is political with 15/16 year olds? I don't think so... I also do not see this as anything out of the norm in that England has worked very hard to limit personal protection in just about anyway to leave all protection up to the cops. What this means is no one should be shocked with anything long these lines.

We're allowed to use deadly force and weapons in defense as long as it doesn't go over the top - i.e chasing escaping mugger down road then stabbing them to death. Personally I've played with Sten guns, claymore mines, SA80s, H + Ks on a farm with ex millitary, police came to see what was occurring (two unarmed officers) and were fine for it to continue - just recommended letting them know if/when doing it again to avoid them being called out on a false alarm.

My former housemate stabbed a guy in the shoulder when he was 15 after getting into a pub fight with a guy twice his age and size and the courts ruled it was perfectly legal.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

We're allowed to use deadly force and weapons in defense as long as it doesn't go over the top - i.e chasing escaping mugger down road then stabbing them to death. Personally I've played with Sten guns, claymore mines, SA80s, H + Ks on a farm with ex millitary, police came to see what was occurring (two unarmed officers) and were fine for it to continue - just recommended letting them know if/when doing it again to avoid them being called out on a false alarm.

My former housemate stabbed a guy in the shoulder when he was 15 after getting into a pub fight with a guy twice his age and size and the courts ruled it was perfectly legal.

You can walk around with SA80s and HKs?

London Mayor Sadiq Khan announced a crackdown on knives Sunday in response to the rising levels of violence in London, which recently surpassed New York City’s homicide rate for the first time.

‘No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife,’ Khan tweeted. ‘Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law.’…

Guns are strictly regulated in the United Kingdom and the rising homicide rate in London is directly attributable to a rise in knife-related crimes, with stabbings claiming at least 31 lives to date in 2018. By contrast, New York—which has a population roughly the same size as London—has seen a steady decline in violent crime.

There were 15 murders committed in London in February and another 22 in March, while New York saw 14 murders in February and 21 in March, according to murder rate statistics provided…by London’s Metropolitan Police and the New York Police Department.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

No. London is a sick and twisted City in places, has an evil about it nowhere else in the UK has - know one guy who was beaten then raped one night/early morning, he eventually flagged a car down for help only to be raped by the driver when he explained what'd happened.

There's no mention of him being pro Trump in the UK, his article in the Indy wasn't pro-Trump - it was well balanced pointing out the fact that it's fine to think he's an uncultured moron, unfit for any form of office but that doesn't mean we should disrespect the office of the US President and throw away the special relationship just because Trump is in office for a tiny fragment of it.

So what happened since the early 2000's when I used to visit? Seemed like a decent place back then, granted I was just a tourist a few times.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

In London you do your best not to attract attention from other people as if you go on the tube you never look at people, if he was well dressed and looked like he had a few bob on him then he's of interest where as me I'd be of no interest as I just don't look that sort of person to bother.

Its a shame he got done over but people even in the USA get done over and thats with a free for all guns policy.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
the just-us system over there is totally messed up, lock people up forever for filming something or talking about something. rape little boys and girls or beat the # out of a foreign national, meh no biggy, just don't hurt my feelings

something is obviously wrong over there

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria
yes, you are right. But many people stop from being done over thanks to the rights we have. And we could give a rats ass for the scum sucking dirt bags that do over old folks for some petty cash. Let their life be forfeit if the old person is in fear of being killed.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Theres plenty of tricks to get around laws as in the UK you could carry a metal dog lead as you sometimes take your parents dogs for a walk etc and if its a male up front and personal you know exactly where the knee should go which is to the crotch and when they bend down straight in the face.

It depends when this was as well as someone suddenly pulling out a gun and plinking out 15 rounds in a confined area possibly injuring or even killing innocent people but hey ho thats how the US go's.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join