It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok Testimony Before Congress 07-12-18

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Kryties

The emails were hacked in June and leaked in July. The trump statement to Putin about the missing emails was in August. Russia was already being blamed for the hack. That whole summer it was emails and hackers and Russians. Her tweet in Oct was reacting to current events.
There is nothing mysterious or clandestine about it.

Exactly.

Unfortunately there are still some posters trying to convince the world that Hillary got the information from the FBI. Funny how that conveniently ties in with what happened today with the Republicans trying to fish information about the Mueller investigation out of Strzok huh?

Funny how the Dems kept mentioning children, like they really cared about them. Funny how the Dems kept mentioning gun violence. Funny how the Dems kept every bit of questioning silenced by screaming like children about time. Funny how the Dems didn't ask ONE probing question but instead stroked Mr. Strow Zack's ego.

THAT is why Republicans exclude Democrats from meeting and proceedings where they are not required to be present. I'm sure they (Republicans) would have liked to have been able to legally exclude them from today's Strzok questioning.

The deposition by Lisa Page tomorrow should be without all the Democrat showboating, as its closed session. They'll just speak highly of Lisa Page to reporters, during the breaks.

Ahh, I see. The Republicans like to take over and exclude Democrats, gee I wonder why.

Why do you support government without full representation? Why do you support a government that only serves half the populace and not the other half?

You mean the deplorables? It would seem your side drew lines. But keep on thinking there's still two sides, Repub and Dem.

You said "your side" then immediately contradicted yourself by stating there aren't sides.

Stable genius indeed.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I have a feeling McCain will fall ill very soon. Fade into the shadows...

McCain is ill now with an inoperable brain tumor/cancer. But he wants to be able to come to D.C. and confirm S.C. justice Kavanaugh.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The emails were hacked in June and leaked in July. The trump statement to Putin about the missing emails was in August. Russia was already being blamed for the hack. That whole summer it was emails and hackers and Russians. Her tweet in Oct was reacting to current events.

Exactly.

Unfortunately there are still some posters trying to convince the world that Hillary got the information from the FBI. Funny how that conveniently ties in with what happened today with the Republicans trying to fish information about the Mueller investigation out of Strzok huh?

Funny how the Dems kept mentioning children, like they really cared about them. Funny how the Dems kept mentioning gun violence. Funny how the Dems kept every bit of questioning silenced by screaming like children about time. Funny how the Dems didn't ask ONE probing question but instead stroked Mr. Strow Zack's ego.

Funny how the Dems obviously wouldn't ask anything and instead point out that the hearing was a farce, because it it. Funny how the Dems simply pointed out that they should be discussing important matters, not witch hunts designed to help Trump evade Muellers investigation. Funny about that huh.

Yup. Just as I thought. You are way to predictable. Funny how this was a hearing on Strozk and NOT about current troubles. If you want to have that discussion, fine. But you even admit the Dems derailed a hearing about Strozk and NOT a soap box to talk about "Evil ole Hitler .. I mean Trump" and to demonize EVERY Russian in history.

Oh yes you're so smart. Another stable genius perhaps?

The Democrats derailed nothing, they are actually trying to do their jobs and the job of the committee, not the bidding of Trump and the witch hunt of someone in order to derail Muellers investigation. I applaud the Democrats for taking every opportunity to point out that the hearings are a farce on the part of the Republicans.

Holy crap buddy. Were you watching Lifetime for wahmen or something? Did you not hear? Republicans didn't want Trump to win. Let me guess. You missed the republican primaries. Let me refresh your memory. They didn't want Trump to win.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
"We'll stop him."

Lock them up

Peter and Lisa should have "His and Hers" 6X8's

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Exactly.

THAT is why Republicans exclude Democrats from meeting and proceedings where they are not required to be present. I'm sure they (Republicans) would have liked to have been able to legally exclude them from today's Strzok questioning.

The deposition by Lisa Page tomorrow should be without all the Democrat showboating, as its closed session. They'll just speak highly of Lisa Page to reporters, during the breaks.

Ahh, I see. The Republicans like to take over and exclude Democrats, gee I wonder why.

Why do you support government without full representation? Why do you support a government that only serves half the populace and not the other half?

You mean the deplorables? It would seem your side drew lines. But keep on thinking there's still two sides, Repub and Dem.

You said "your side" then immediately contradicted yourself by stating there aren't sides.

Stable genius indeed.

And again. You are way too predictable. You like falling? Because you keep falling into these way to easy set ups. FYI, there is the uniparty and then there's conservatives. Jesus, I thought this was common knowledge.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Exactly.

If you watched today's Strzok testimony, you know why. If you pay attention to Chuck Schumer, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi...and many other Democrat leaders, you know why.

Democrat voters need to replace all of them with sensible politicians. Maybe then, they'll have an ear in the White House, and from most Republicans.

I think even if that were to happen there would be people like you still claiming that the Democrats should be excluded from everything and the Republicans should run the country unimpeded.

I find it a very convenient, and dangerous, line of thinking. Here I was thinking that Republican Americans respected the constitution and democracy, yet they advocate for dictatorship by their own party only.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Exactly.

Funny how the Dems obviously wouldn't ask anything and instead point out that the hearing was a farce, because it it. Funny how the Dems simply pointed out that they should be discussing important matters, not witch hunts designed to help Trump evade Muellers investigation. Funny about that huh.

Yup. Just as I thought. You are way to predictable. Funny how this was a hearing on Strozk and NOT about current troubles. If you want to have that discussion, fine. But you even admit the Dems derailed a hearing about Strozk and NOT a soap box to talk about "Evil ole Hitler .. I mean Trump" and to demonize EVERY Russian in history.

The Democrats derailed nothing, they are actually trying to do their jobs and the job of the committee, not the bidding of Trump and the witch hunt of someone in order to derail Muellers investigation. I applaud the Democrats for taking every opportunity to point out that the hearings are a farce on the part of the Republicans.

Holy crap buddy. Were you watching Lifetime for wahmen or something? Did you not hear? Republicans didn't want Trump to win. Let me guess. You missed the republican primaries. Let me refresh your memory. They didn't want Trump to win.

I thought we were talking about the current hearings, not the election. My mistake. I must have missed the part where you changed subject and forgot to tell anyone.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
"We'll stop him."

Lock them up

Peter and Lisa should have "His and Hers" 6X8's

How about those same cages Obama had the immigrant kids in?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I saw the interchange between Strzok and Gowdy today ... I used to have some respect for Gowdy, but today I saw clearly that if he's not allowed to showboat and monologue he starts sputtering irrationally.

Strzok gave quite reasonable responses as far as I could tell. If he has committed crimes, I'm sure they will be found, as we are the United States of Investigation now ...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Exactly.

Stable genius indeed.

And again. You are way too predictable. You like falling? Because you keep falling into these way to easy set ups. FYI, there is the uniparty and then there's conservatives. Jesus, I thought this was common knowledge.

Gosh you're so smart predicting everything I am going to say! Did you study at Trump University? Your grasp of psychic powers is astounding.

You, Sir, are a really stable genius! You can believe me on that, it's tremendous!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Exactly.

I thought we were talking about the current hearings, not the election. My mistake. I must have missed the part where you changed subject and forgot to tell anyone.

Man. Those ankles must be sore from falling so much. So, I take it you didn't watch the hearing. Let me refresh your memory. Dems constantly quoting Repubs about things they said about Trump. That happened. Today. Did you not watch the same thing I did?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

If you watched today's Strzok testimony, you know why. If you pay attention to Chuck Schumer, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi...and many other Democrat leaders, you know why.

Democrat voters need to replace all of them with sensible politicians. Maybe then, they'll have an ear in the White House, and from most Republicans.

You noticed it too?
In every one of these hearings, as they go back and forth from Republican to Democrat, the intellectual disparities is obvious, with very few exceptions. The disparity is along party lines.

How do most of these Democrats get elected? Most do not sound intelligent. They can not speak cohesively. They do not make sense. The lack of grammar skills is grating. They don't stick to the subject, and then expect people to think they are being reasonable when they go off on tangents wasting time. The only explanation is low information voters. It is sad.

disclaimer - I am NOT saying that all Democrats lack intelligence. It just seems like these elected reps are picked from the bottom of the barrel.

edit on 7/12/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Exactly.

Stable genius indeed.

Gosh you're so smart predicting everything I am going to say! Did you study at Trump University? Your grasp of psychic powers is astounding.

You, Sir, are a really stable genius! You can believe me on that, it's tremendous!

It's not smarts that makes you predictable. It's the bullet points you keep reading from.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

That's OK. You'll grow up and understand "the real world" better (maybe).

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I would submit that there's a good deal of bias clouding your view.

Both sides look like a casting call for a remake of the Keystone Cops.

The whole thing is nothing more than political theatre from beginning to end.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Exactly.

Man. Those ankles must be sore from falling so much. So, I take it you didn't watch the hearing. Let me refresh your memory. Dems constantly quoting Repubs about things they said about Trump. That happened. Today. Did you not watch the same thing I did?

I watched pretty much the whole thing, clearly your psychic powers of prediction have failed you.

You clearly watched a different hearing than I did, or had Trump-colored glasses on while doing so at least. At the very least you totally missed the point of what the Democrats were saying and doing, which is not very stable genius of you is it?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

What good is that? Someone doesn't agree with you so they're immature?

Confront them on their statements with better facts if you can.

Ad hom only suggests you're losing.
edit on 12-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

When is the last time a Republican has been grilled in Open Session like this? I want to find the video and see if Democrats were SMART and Republicans were NUTJOBS.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I was wondering how long it would take you to devolve into insults.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

When is the last time a Republican has been grilled in Open Session like this? I want to find the video and see if Democrats were SMART and Republicans were NUTJOBS.

See Comey, James.

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join