It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok Testimony Before Congress 07-12-18

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Also, the IG report noted some things in the investigation, including, but not limited to:

Conducted voluntary witness interviews to obtain testimony, including from Clinton and her senior aides, and did not require any witnesses to testify before the grand jury.

Did not seek to obtain every device, including those of Clinton’s senior aides, or the contents of every email account through which a classified email may have traversed.

Considered but did not seek permission from the Department to review certain highly classified materials that may have included information potentially relevant to the Midyear investigation.

Granted letter use immunity and/or “Queen for a Day” immunity to three witnesses in exchange for their testimony

Used consent agreements and “act of production” immunity to obtain the culling laptops used by Mills and Samuelson

Allowed Mills and Samuelson to attend the Clinton interview as Clinton’s counsel, even though they also were fact witnesses

And:

Thus, a determination by the OIG that a decision was not unreasonable does not mean that the OIG has endorsed the decision or concluded that the decision was the most effective among the options considered. We took this approach because our role as an OIG is not to second-guess valid discretionary judgments made during the course of an investigation, and this approach is consistent with the OIG’s handling of such questions in past reviews.

much more good stuff in the IG report.

In undertaking our analysis, our task was made significantly more difficult because of text and instant messages exchanged on FBI devices and systems by five FBI employees involved in the Midyear investigation. These messages reflected political opinions in support of former Secretary Clinton and against her then political opponent, Donald Trump. Some of these text messages and instant messages mixed political commentary with discussions about the Midyear investigation, and raised concerns that political bias may have impacted investigative decisions.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rollanotherone

Neo you sure do get around. It's like the portraits at Hogwarts around here. You keep winding up in someone else's avatar.

When you don't have anything relevant to say, you accuse others of multiple accounts. Typical. Maybe I should report this post as you seem to do quite often around here. Naw. I'm not that kind of person.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hmm, this feels like election night all over again.

I have a hypothetical, what happens if Mueller comes out and indicts Former Secretary Clinton, that the whole "Russian Collusion" thing was just a cover.

wouldn't that be a surprise?

dId anyone else notice how the shadows on Strozk's forehead looked like devil horns?

(I am quite tired)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Then what is the goal of this questioning?

Plus every few questions is a fishing expedition for what Mueller is looking at or how he got his information.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
I recollect = I'm lying to your face

It's obvious he's lying his ass off.

Love some of the committee members going after him without the political correctness. It's obvious they are getting to him and he's starting to crack. He's hiding something and I think it's the big O.

Is this your professional opinion? Or just a biased guess?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Then what is the goal of this questioning?

Plus every few questions is a fishing expedition for what Mueller is looking at or how he got his information.
Because the American people have a right to know. Much like we have a right to know if collusion is in fact true. Right?

link   

a reply to: BlueAjah

Did you not read the IG report. No bias was found in their work.

Is "bias" illegal?

link   

a reply to: Kryties

The emails were hacked in June and leaked in July. The trump statement to Putin about the missing emails was in August. Russia was already being blamed for the hack. That whole summer it was emails and hackers and Russians. Her tweet in Oct was reacting to current events.
There is nothing mysterious or clandestine about it.

Exactly.

Unfortunately there are still some posters trying to convince the world that Hillary got the information from the FBI. Funny how that conveniently ties in with what happened today with the Republicans trying to fish information about the Mueller investigation out of Strzok huh?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

The emails were hacked in June and leaked in July. The trump statement to Putin about the missing emails was in August. Russia was already being blamed for the hack. That whole summer it was emails and hackers and Russians. Her tweet in Oct was reacting to current events.

Exactly.

Unfortunately there are still some posters trying to convince the world that Hillary got the information from the FBI. Funny how that conveniently ties in with what happened today with the Republicans trying to fish information about the Mueller investigation out of Strzok huh?

Funny how the Dems kept mentioning children, like they really cared about them. Funny how the Dems kept mentioning gun violence. Funny how the Dems kept every bit of questioning silenced by screaming like children about time. Funny how the Dems didn't ask ONE probing question but instead stroked Mr. Strow Zack's ego.
edit on 12-7-2018 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Inspector General talking out of both sides of his mouth. Contents of the report says "There's concern for biased judgements". Summary says, "No bias ascertained". Maybe Rosenstein "adjusted" the summary during the two weeks between completion and release to the public?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ahhhh. I see what you did there.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Exactly.

Funny how the Dems kept mentioning children, like they really cared about them. Funny how the Dems kept mentioning gun violence. Funny how the Dems kept every bit of questioning silenced by screaming like children about time. Funny how the Dems didn't ask ONE probing question but instead stroked Mr. Strow Zack's ego.

THAT is why Republicans exclude Democrats from meeting and proceedings where they are not required to be present. I'm sure they (Republicans) would have liked to have been able to legally exclude them from today's Strzok questioning.

The deposition by Lisa Page tomorrow should be without all the Democrat showboating, as its closed session. They'll just speak highly of Lisa Page to reporters, during the breaks.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, it makes sense that his words were changed during the review. That is the only logical explanation for the conflicting information in various sections.

I have seen the IG report compared to Comey's statement letting Hillary off the hook. Comey spent a long time telling us everything Clinton did to break the law, then concluded that he was not going to recommend prosecution.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Exactly.

Funny how the Dems obviously wouldn't ask anything and instead point out that the hearing was a farce, because it is. Funny how the Dems simply pointed out that they should be discussing important matters, not witch hunts designed to help Trump evade Muellers investigation. Funny about that huh.

edit on 12/7/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have a feeling McCain will fall ill very soon. Fade into the shadows...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Exactly.

THAT is why Republicans exclude Democrats from meeting and proceedings where they are not required to be present. I'm sure they (Republicans) would have liked to have been able to legally exclude them from today's Strzok questioning.

The deposition by Lisa Page tomorrow should be without all the Democrat showboating, as its closed session. They'll just speak highly of Lisa Page to reporters, during the breaks.

Ahh, I see. The Republicans like to take over and exclude Democrats, gee I wonder why.

Why do you support government without full representation? Why do you support a government that only serves half the populace and not the other half?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Exactly.

Funny how the Dems obviously wouldn't ask anything and instead point out that the hearing was a farce, because it it. Funny how the Dems simply pointed out that they should be discussing important matters, not witch hunts designed to help Trump evade Muellers investigation. Funny about that huh.

Yup. Just as I thought. You are way to predictable. Funny how this was a hearing on Strozk and NOT about current troubles. If you want to have that discussion, fine. But you even admit the Dems derailed a hearing about Strozk and NOT a soap box to talk about "Evil ole Hitler .. I mean Trump" and to demonize EVERY Russian in history.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Exactly.

Ahh, I see. The Republicans like to take over and exclude Democrats, gee I wonder why.

Why do you support government without full representation? Why do you support a government that only serves half the populace and not the other half?

You mean the deplorables? It would seem your side drew lines. But keep on thinking there's still two sides, Repub and Dem.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Exactly.

Funny how the Dems obviously wouldn't ask anything and instead point out that the hearing was a farce, because it it. Funny how the Dems simply pointed out that they should be discussing important matters, not witch hunts designed to help Trump evade Muellers investigation. Funny about that huh.

Yup. Just as I thought. You are way to predictable. Funny how this was a hearing on Strozk and NOT about current troubles. If you want to have that discussion, fine. But you even admit the Dems derailed a hearing about Strozk and NOT a soap box to talk about "Evil ole Hitler .. I mean Trump" and to demonize EVERY Russian in history.

Oh yes you're so smart. Another stable genius perhaps?

The Democrats derailed nothing, they are actually trying to do their jobs and the job of the committee, not the bidding of Trump and the witch hunt of someone in order to derail Muellers investigation. I applaud the Democrats for taking every opportunity to point out that the hearings are a farce on the part of the Republicans.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Exactly.

If you watched today's Strzok testimony, you know why. If you pay attention to Chuck Schumer, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi...and many other Democrat leaders, you know why.

Democrat voters need to replace all of them with sensible politicians. Maybe then, they'll have an ear in the White House, and from most Republicans.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join