It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok Testimony Before Congress 07-12-18

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: savagediver

She never lied to the FBI

So sorry , I meant lied to congress and the whole USA abd it was the numb nuts comey who even related that she lied about the # of phones , lied and said there were no classified emails sent , etc , etc. Remember bleach bit and the hammers to destroy the other devices she said she did not use. I will be very surprised when the laundry is finally all down and aired out if she has not lied to the fbi.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Thanks for the play-by-play. No TV here at the moment.
edit on 7/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

I have colleagues? I thought I got vaccinated. Poop.

I wasn't talking about you. But now you are here...what about the whole #storm going on RIGHT NOW?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Damn!!! They are going to ask Page to answer.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
You know they're guilty because the Democrats just spent all of their minutes praising Strzok and his work for America.

That guy even said he was praying for his family.

Not a single question about the investigation and the texts.

Why would there be when they don't believe any personal bias Strzok displayed had any effect on his investigatory work?

It's the Republicans are desperately trying, and failing, to prove this - not the Democrats. They are doing it to derail the Mueller investigation because it scares the crap out of them.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Did you not read the words from Strzok quoted in the last few pages of this thread?
He clearly made it his personal mission to use his position to remove Trump.

edit on 7/12/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Let him have his bias. I'm with him in his opinion. But his opinion didn't effect the investigation any more than mine did?
The IG you guys were hanging your hat on said so.
It's like when Hillary didn't get indicted and suddenly the FBI was a turncoat.
The I.G. didn't find bias so there's something wrong with the I.G.0.
So we need to have memos and hearings and hearings and more hearings and more memos and another investigation.
But in the end...
You need to show where his bias was the motivating factor in some action of the investigation. Some action taken by the FBI. Until then his opinion is his own and he's entitled to it.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Which clearly didn't happen. Nor did he, or the FBI, leak info that Trump was being investigated back during the campaign - which would have clearly damaged Trump. Why didn't they do this if the intent, that you're apparently deriving from the text messages, was to do the opposite? I've asked that twice now.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

What did he do to stop trump? Why won't anyone answer? Why is every thing about what he meant by this or that?
The questions need to be what did he do. What actions did he take based on his bias. Any action at all.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Really? They didnt leak it?

Explain Hillary Clinton's 3 tweets up to October 31st referencing Trump and Russia then. If it wasnt leaked to her campaign then how did she know anything about it?

Maybe because she paid for it and knew what the dossier contained.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Strzok tore into them, that was beautiful to watch.

All an effort to undermine the Mueller investigation because they all know Trump is at Putin's beck-and-call and aren't willing to admit they elected someone who is, not only subservient, but beholden to a foreign aggressor.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

What did he do to stop trump? Why won't anyone answer? Why is every thing about what he meant by this or that?
The questions need to be what did he do. What actions did he take based on his bias. Any action at all.

The continued investigation into TRump while they sped up and closed the clinton mess.

In his own words trump russia was more important than what Clinton did.

A clear bias. Couple that with his text messages and emails talking about protecting and not pissing of linton because she is the next president is the nail in the coffin.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
double post
edit on 12-7-2018 by Jonjonj because: double post

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Explain Hillary Clinton's 3 tweets up to October 31st referencing Trump and Russia then. If it wasnt leaked to her campaign then how did she know anything about it?

This is a really important point. How did she know what she was reporting?

Weird.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

He and the whole head of the FBI/DOJ tried to stop Trump with the FISA warrants, that are now proven to have been obtained under false premises

No. That investigation was a year ago. Conclusion. The FISA warrants on "why is he so important" Carter Page was not only legally obtained but renewed twice under the current administration.
And there was no multiple warrants. Just the one on Page. After he left the campaign I might add.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Strzok tore into them, that was beautiful to watch.

All an effort to undermine the Mueller investigation because they all know Trump is at Putin's beck-and-call and aren't willing to admit they elected someone who is, not only subservient, but beholden to a foreign aggressor.

LOL. Yeah?

I think, perhaps...... You should lay off the CNN.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

they all know Trump is at Putin's beck-and-call and aren't willing to admit they elected someone who is, not only subservient, but beholden to a foreign aggressor.

Right.
Because Putin wants NATO to increase it's defense spending...so he sent Trump out to push for it.
Putin probably ALSO wanted Trump to condemn the Merkel/Russia pipeline project and give the US a massive military spending increase.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Do I look like Hillary?

Is Hillary the FBI?

Is Hillary Peter Strzok?

If the answers to these is "no" then I fail to see what that has to do with what I said? Hillary could have been making it up at the time, or acting on suspicion (of which there was plenty to go around ever since Trump publicly asked the Russians to hack Hillary - remember that?). Why is it that everyone jumps to knee jerk conclusions that seem based more on there own personal bias than actual facts?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

They won't answer because this is all about inflating a nonsense conspiracy into something that can be used to derail Muellers investigation. They know this and are complicit in it. Such is the nature of Trump and his congregation of lemmings.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Do I look like Hillary?

Is Hillary the FBI?

Is Hillary Peter Strzok?

If the answers to these is "no" then I fail to see what that has to do with what I said? Hillary could have been making it up at the time, or acting on suspicion (of which there was plenty to go around ever since Trump publicly asked the Russians to hack Hillary - remember that?). Why is it that everyone jumps to knee jerk conclusions that seem based more on there own personal bias than actual facts?

So basically you could shut the f*** up and nobody would be any the wiser.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join