It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok Testimony Before Congress 07-12-18

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Wookiep
Anyone know how long this recess will be?

When congress is in recess, I always picture them outside playing kickball or jumping rope.

I picture them getting busy with their interns.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Richmond is trolling.

Classic left..

I don't know why these certain dems are even there. They clearly can't and won't stick to the subject. They also appear to think its a waste of time. Why are they even there? They're not asking valid questions, they just keep talking about kids and immigration

What a damn disgrace these people are.

They are pointing out that the whole hearing is disgraceful and a blatant attempt to try and get access to Muellers files. They have EVERY right to be there (Democracy and all that jazz you know) and have EVERY right to comment on the farce that this hearing is. You are just pissed that they are calling it for what it is.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
what bothers me is that republicans are yielding time to mate's when the democrats are yielding their time to Strzok and that's alarming

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Americas new anthem

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

They can think its a waste of time all day. Bitching about it only makes it take longer.

They have a right to be there, but clearly they don't want to be there. They're just wasting time.

edit on 12-7-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
what bothers me is that republicans are yielding time to mate's when the democrats are yielding their time to Strzok and that's alarming

The Republicans keep asking Strzok questions and making comments to him and not giving him a chance to respond, instead they just talk over him for some of it. The Democrats are simply giving Strzok the opportunity to respond where the Republicans wouldn't. They even specifically said that, why do you ignore this?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

They can think its a waste of time all day. Bitching about it only makes it take longer.

They have a right to be there, but clearly they don't want to be there. They're just wasting time.

The Republicans are engaging in a witch hunt, why wouldn't the Democrats point that out? They have nothing to ask Strzuk because it is the REPUBLICANS engaging in this farce, not the Democrats.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Double
edit on 12/7/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

The Republicans keep asking Strzok questions and making comments to him and not giving him a chance to respond, instead they just talk over him for some of it. The Democrats are simply giving Strzok the opportunity to respond where the Republicans wouldn't. They even specifically said that, why do you ignore this?

I beg to differ as an outsider, looks to me the republicans are trying to get answers from a legitimate questions when the other side are giving speeches

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Vasa Croe

An 'active investigation' where no american citizen has been indicted to or plead guilty to Russian Collusion.

The ones they got are for white collar crimes UNRELATED to the premise of this snip show.

RUSSIAN STOLE the election from the left.

You conveniently forget that the investigation is ongoing and collusion may yet be shown - DESPITE what Trump says about "No collusion". Just because he says it, doesn't make it true. - something you seem to need reminding of.

Collusion isn't a crime, did you not hear Strzok say that today?

"Collusion" covers a variety of areas, one being that it is illegal to accept campaign contributions from foreign nationals, another being that if the Russians hacked emails that then can be proven to have been used by Trumps team then that is also illegal. That's just two of many ways "collusion" can happen.

You can feel free to check these things yourself then come back and explain why you ignored them? Also, can the other poster who replied to you explain why they ignore these facts also?

Wrong. If Trump accepted money from foreign nationals, they wouldn't call it collusion, they'd call it accepting money from foreign nationals, and if they could prove it, they would have already charged him and started impeachment proceedings.

Wrong again, it's never illegal to use public domain information. It doesn't matter the source if it's public. It only matters the source when the information is private. Being as WE ALL have access to those emails and can read them our selves, it's absolutely not illegal in anyway. That's not collusion, that's just not willfully ignoring public domain information.

As you can see, you've actually listed 0 information that has any illegal implication against the president. Mind you again, I didn't even vote -- because I don't like Trump or Hillary, but so far; it's a complete witch hunt on Trump. I'd also like to point out, that I read in September here on ATS, a topic from a Democratic leaker that said if Hillary lost, the game plan would be to blame russian hackers and to tie up Trumps presidency with a phony investigation into collusion. This was the September BEFORE the election, and this is EXACTLY what happened.

They use the word collusion because it is not a legal term. Thus no one can cry about the media saying people are being called guilty of a crime when they have not. The legal term would be conspiracy.

It can be illegal to use public domain information in some cases. If you solicited that material to be stolen and released. If you hold a security clearance and you read/posses classified but publicly released info. These are just two I can think off of the top of my head.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I always picture them ruining someone's life.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I beg to differ as an outsider, looks to me the republicans are trying to get answers from a legitimate questions when the other side are giving speeches

Also, as an outsider, I beg to differ with what you claim.

If the Republicans wanted answers, why ask the questions then talk over the top of him when he tries to answer? Why do the Democrats have to yield their time to Strok in order for him to answer some of the things the Republicans asked? Hmmmm? Answer me that.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Ohhhhh... So NOW its a witch hunt?

You guys are hillary-ous.

Keep trying to deflect mate, we are all aware of what’s really happening by that point.

You’re just wasting your time here.

And you’re no outsider, stop lying.
edit on 12/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You can think it's a farce if you want, but I think your (and dems) deep desire to see Trump impeached is very seriously clouding your judgement.
edit on 12-7-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Ohhhhh... So NOW its a witch hunt?

You guys are hillary-ous.

Keep trying to deflect mate, we are all aware of what’s really happening by that point.

You’re just wasting your time here.

Just calling it like it is. The Republicans are desperately trying to discredit the FBI using personal text messages to somehow prove the entire FBI is biased and use that to gain access to Muellers files.

That's the dictionary definition of a "witch hunt".

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
something went wrong here , deleted
edit on 12 7 2018 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hey I know...let's deflect.

Damn this is sad.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Lol, Democrats talking about anything but the topic at hand.

Deflection.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The attorney behind Strzok who just handed him a note, then facepalmed, does not look very happy that Strzok just admitted that Bruce Ohr gave dossier information to the FBI.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You can think it's a farce if you want, but I think your (and dems) deep desire to see Trump impeached is very seriously clouding your judgement.

I think your (and Repubs) deep desire is to protect Trump at all costs, ignoring, obfuscating or covering up anything that might endanger Trump and I believe that is seriously impairing your judgement.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join