It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok Testimony Before Congress 07-12-18

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

What actions would those be?

Text messages on a FBI phone. Did you forget why we are here?

I thought it was actually about the Republicans getting access to Muellers investigation files by scapegoating a member of the FBI, wildly inflating the importance of two private texts he sent while trying to get into a woman's pants and hoping to wear him down with a long hearing and make him say something they can latch onto like a leech and use to claim the entire investigation is bunk and biased and gain access to Muellers files.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Man you missed all the fun!

But the party isn’t over yet. Grab a drink.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I think he was looking at a cute kitten video on the phone they gave him.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
This is ridiculous. Is it common for FBI to dictate what an agent can and cannot say during a congressional oversight hearing?

Only because they are hiding the fact the FBI colluded with Team CLinton to rig the last election.

link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

The case was actually decades long. He was not part of it the whole time but he was when the case was closed and all those Russians were sent back to russia.
Funny aside...
Two kids born to a Russian spy couple in Canada have had their citizenship revoked by the Canadian government. These kids didn't know a thing. Had never been to russia didn't know the language didn't know their parents were russians. They are appealing the decision saying they are Canadians nothing else.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

wildly inflating the importance of two private texts he sent

Its about a little more than 2 texts, but you knew that.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

He's a subject

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

I've been watching for a while - probably over 5 hrs and I have yet to hear a Repub insinuate the FBI should hand over all the info they have on DJT campaign/Russia collusion investigation.

Of course they haven't said that exactly, or insinuated it. They want to continue the illusion that this is actually about Strzok. The Democrats on the committee know it though and are pointing it out at every chance they can get, as they have every right to and well should.

It doesn't surprise me in the least that Trump supporters here are trying to make it seem like the Democrats are being "irrelevant". The supporters are doing the bidding of Trump just like the Republicans are doing in that committee - and that bidding is to do anything possible to get access to what the FBI knows about Trump and discredit the investigation as much as possible.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

wildly inflating the importance of two private texts he sent

Its about a little more than 2 texts, but you knew that.

Still not what this hearing is about.

link   
a reply to: The GUT

Sounds to me as if they were pulled briefly at least for "circumstances." Which would probably mean internal sham investigation of him that concluded quickly I'm guessing.

You make up this...
Then decide it's scary

link   

From a highly partisan viewpoint, sure. From another, something completely different.

The reality is that it's an inquiry that puts Strzok on record for any possible further investigation.

For the record, there was much, much more than two private texts. Thousands actually and on a phone that us paid for by the public. IE, not private.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: six67seven
the dems must believe there are millions of dems watching this because all they do is cater to their base during their allotted time with immigration this and separate families that.

oh, and THE CHILDREN!!!

I have watched this since the beginning, and am still watching it. All I have seen, the entire time, is Republicans desperately trying to make it seem like 2 personal text messages indicate that Strzok is somehow biased, therefore the whole FBI is biased and therefore the Republicans should be given all the information the FBI has on the Trump/Russia collusion investigation.

That's what this is actually about. Not text messages between lovers, not Strzok - but getting access to the information that the FBI has about the investigation. Why? Because they are scared stiff about what Mueller and the FBI has and want to give themselves and Trump a chance to come up with a lie to cover it.

The actions of the Republicans in this hearing are disgraceful, and I absolutely support the Democratic members pointing out that their committee should be dealing with actual IMPORTANT topics, not just a topic designed to protect Trump.

You seriously cannot understand the importance of the text messages? It's many more than 2 by the way.

So if you were being investigated for fraud by the FBI, and the lead investigator was texting saying what a piece of garbage you are and how he was going to get you, you would be perfectly happy letting him continue on as an investigator?

Give me a break - you are just as biased as he is if you cannot see what a problem this is. You and the Democrats are the desperate ones, trying so hard to keep your myth of a fair investigations into Hillary and Trump. Sorry, nobody is being convinced by Strzok or any of his democratic congressional protectors/excuse makers.

Nobody is scared of Mueller finding anything related to Russia - because there is nothing to find. Only seriously ignorant brainwashed dummies still believe there is any real Russian collusion. All Mueller is doing now is fishing for something - anything to get Trump. He will fail.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
This is ridiculous. Is it common for FBI to dictate what an agent can and cannot say during a congressional oversight hearing?

Only because they are hiding the fact the FBI colluded with Team CLinton to rig the last election.

Logic would dictate that it's ACTUALLY about not wanting to give away details of active investigations - NOT the nonsense you lot come up with.

link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Excellent question. You tell me. And tell me when he did them.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
They take a break just when we were getting to the good stuff.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

That never happened.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
They take a break just when we were getting to the good stuff.

When did they start working??

link   
a reply to: savagediver

She never lied to the FBI

link   

That's a load of SNIP.

They've taken EVERY opportunity to drop Russia they got.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

When and where did they try?
Now we're getting to the crux of the matter.
It's all in a belief.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join