It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok Testimony Before Congress 07-12-18

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You can keep attempting to put words in my mouth or you can read what I've said.

I'm betting on the former myself.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
the dems must believe there are millions of dems watching this because all they do is cater to their base during their allotted time with immigration this and separate families that.

oh, and THE CHILDREN!!!

I have watched this since the beginning, and am still watching it. All I have seen, the entire time, is Republicans desperately trying to make it seem like 2 personal text messages indicate that Strzok is somehow biased, therefore the whole FBI is biased and therefore the Republicans should be given all the information the FBI has on the Trump/Russia collusion investigation.

That's what this is actually about. Not text messages between lovers, not Strzok - but getting access to the information that the FBI has about the investigation. Why? Because they are scared stiff about what Mueller and the FBI has and want to give themselves and Trump a chance to come up with a lie to cover it.

The actions of the Republicans in this hearing are disgraceful, and I absolutely support the Democratic members pointing out that their committee should be dealing with actual IMPORTANT topics, not just a topic designed to protect Trump.

edit on 12/7/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
But for you, we would have a legitimate President.

And there is is!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What a big ring this guy is wearing.

Can anyone zoom in?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
every Democrat had the Mic would have had his saying removed her on ATS as a derailing or violating the TLC or anything that should be removed in any thread like also off topic
edit on 12 7 2018 by Dr UAE because: grammar

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Just realised I was 25 minutes behind...

Go me!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Drum up emotions. Make him as unlikable as possible. Focus on the salacious is ok as long as it's not trumps salacious behavior.
Act shocked, drama, yell, gesticulate, get enraged or get snarky.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
every Democrat had the Mic would had his saying removed her on ATS as a derailing or violating the TLC or anything that should be removed in any thread like also off topic

Are you going to conveniently ignore all the Republicans that have not only done that today but also continually interrupt, speak over the top of people, regularly go over their allotted time and refuse to give Strzok a chance to respond after throwing insults at him?

Why do you ignore these things? Convenience to your argument perhaps?

edit on 12/7/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What actions would those be?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Good...gooood!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

It's I think he's trying not to laugh in their faces.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What actions would those be?

Text messages on a FBI phone. Did you forget why we are here?

link   
Excellent word to use..."absurdity".

link   
a reply to: Kryties

I've been watching for a while - probably over 5 hrs and I have yet to hear a Repub insinuate the FBI should hand over all the info they have on DJT campaign/Russia collusion investigation.
Nonetheless, collusion isn't against the law and further, unless people close to the investigation that Gowdy has spoken to are lying, Trump is not the target of the investigation.

One repub, didn't catch his name, was out of line. Dems as a whole today, as expected, have been irrelevant and brought nothing to the table.

I think we all anticipate Mueller's conclusion to the investigation ASAP, no matter what it brings.
edit on 3602x6736America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

link   
Oh damn. Chabot...

Is he a lawyer? I am not aware of his job but he is on a hot one.

edit on 12-7-2018 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

It was a tv show. Drama. Anyway. Just an FYI

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Is it common for FBI to dictate what an agent can and cannot say during a congressional oversight hearing?

link   
FBI director Christopher Wray should be there. Then he can nod head yes you can tell them...or shake his head no you can't tell him.
edit on 7/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Dr UAE
every Democrat had the Mic would had his saying removed her on ATS as a derailing or violating the TLC or anything that should be removed in any thread like also off topic

Are you going to conveniently ignore all the Republicans that have not only done that today but also continually interrupt, speak over the top of people, regularly go over their allotted time and refuse to give Strzok a chance to respond after throwing insults at him?

Why do you ignore these things? Convenience to your argument perhaps?

just to be clear I'm not American, I'm just an outsider who is trying to follow up when I have the time to do so, from what I have seen till now is that only the democrats are going off topic and giving speeches instead of questions

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
BwaaaaaaHaHaHa

Strzok and FBI lawyers can't get it straight !!!!

💥😃😃💥

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join