It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok Testimony Before Congress 07-12-18

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Given Strzok was cheating on his wife.

He should have FAILED the poly's.
edit on 12-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
After watching this for a few hours.

I lean towards civil war as a viable option.

This country is effing broken.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Its funny when he is being questioned by the Republicans he has skowl on his face. Before a Democrat even gives him praise he has a poop eating grin on his face. Little brat.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Gaetz simply skewered Strzok.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It's a bad day to be out of popcorn.

This is the best reality show ever!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
the dems must believe there are millions of dems watching this because all they do is cater to their base during their allotted time with immigration this and separate families that.

oh, and THE CHILDREN!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Deflection explained:

People keep asking “what crimes did he committed?”

Well, guess what? This investigation is trying to find this out. If you are a person who live by the rules of society, imposed by the law, you’ll stop with this deflection and pay more attention at these peoples.

An un-biased 12 years kid could see there’s corruption in this circle.

Democrats tried, unsuccessfully, to throw Trump under the bus in the 2016 election. They failed, but it doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t respond for all the (probable) crimes they committed.

The corruption instaled in the system on this last 8 (and more) years were SO deep that, even with all the indications we’re seeing right now, no one went to jail yet.

And if you can’t see these indications it’s because you’re an extremely biased person and should take a look at this again with neutral eyes, for once.

edit on 12/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

link   
Cicilline.......I want to apologize for you and the top level doj and fbi getting caught trying to subvert the 2016 presidential election mr strzok.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

Well I'd say look for where he altered evidence to entrap trump. Or show where he encouraged another agent to do so.
Show how his feelings caused him to act in a way inconsistent with FBI protocol and rules.
Or show where he revealed that trump was being investigated to sway the outcome of the election.
What's funny is you think these texts could have swayed an election or is swaying an investigation and it's all a witch hunt but the enormous efforts and operations by the Russians towards our elections couldn't have had any effect. Priceless.

I guess we will find out when all those DoJ attorneys and the notes of those FBI agents that were in the Hillary investigation room are brought before the committee.

I'm looking forward to that, are you?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

I dunno. The formula is getting boring.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: loam

OMG. Out of scope for his last polygraph.

LOL

So Strzok was ineligible for accessing clearance levels of information he was receiving and viewing?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Even Strzok has to correct the dumb dems when they make inaccurate assumptions when catering to their base.

Yikes!!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
After watching this for a few hours.

I lean towards civil war as a viable option.

This country is effing broken.

Yup. Remoe these idiots by force. But then they'll blame Russia and decry their innocence.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I wonder how often they have to replace the microphones, given how forcefully they are swung away after questioning?

edit on 12-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The Weiner. I love it!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think Gaetz was aiming a bit higher with his questions.
It would've been strzok's supervisor's responsibility to see that he was read out of the SCI info to which he was privvy.

That he was not read put reflects poorly on whomever kept him where he was.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

They're immediately replaced after each person conducts their round of questioning.

Where do you think our tax dollars go???

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Even Strzok has to correct the dumb dems when they make inaccurate assumptions when catering to their base.

Yikes!!

Like Hillary, he thinks all people are dumb.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
So the FBI colluded with the democrats, and a foreign national to begin this investigation.

Cause if they didn't. Strzok should be answering this guys questions, and all those that have been about the dossier.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wow, just wow!

Go Collins, you absolute...

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join