It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true nature of the gangstalking phenomena in a nutshell

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: clearbluewater

Not trying to convince you. And nothing has been romanticized, it happened as stated, but that's not important. And I didnt even get in to the even more convoluted online part of it. This was the real-life version, the online one was even more annoying..

It is for the others that read this. You're opinion causes mental distress to people legitimately experiencing groups such as the crazy cult I came across, and deserve at least one person to point out it's DECLASSIFIED government roots in remote viewing and that some forms of gangstalking has its precedent in social harassment by indirect government sponsor.

While most people are CRAZY, there are a legitimate few that get seemingly targeted and have their life fall apart for a reason. Whether they find out or kill themselves is up to them..

From a privileged American standpoint anyway.

And put together people don't suddenly snap with identical harassment stories. You go crazy at 19 or not at all.
edit on 21-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

My neighbor's son was gangstalked by drug dealers. He was a drug dealer himself until he snitched on his "friends" to the police. He got death threats, his door was sprayed with vulgar insults, he found wreaths and grave candles on his doormat. He had to move away for the fear of his life.

The only credible examples of gangstalking are those in which the victims were formerly dissenting/deviant members of some group, usually a criminal one, and the harassment is a form of punishment/revenge.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

And also American remote viewers!

Poland might do it, but I think it's just USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Israel, Russia and China that do it, or things similar, for any number of Manchurian reasons.

Just gonna keep posting this until naysayers acknowledge this a legitimate memoir that goes into detail outlining how The CIA orchestrated organized harassment to test the worth of the author when he worked with them in The 70's.

A large portion of the book is on the work/gangstalking/ I'll shoot you all with a gun, part. The "ESP and the CIA" part.

I heard his interview on Coast2Coast, he said he had to get permission from The CIA and everything. Maybe it's not bull#? Maybe the interview is still archived? He spent most of it taking about the repugnant religious woman at work spearheading the stalking gossip campaign against him. Great segment.

I realize a George Nooray interview in 2008 or 2009 doesn't validate anything, but this may be one that truth is crazier than fiction.

Right down to taking over minds and walking them in front of trains...

Maybe it's just a little uncomfortable to accept we are all just a little reprogramming away from becoming malleable little meat puppets to get marched to oblivion, as we believe it's our personal choices to do so.. So why did I really go there for lunch? Weird. No possibility of remote psychic influence at all?

It's a safe raft to cling to.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Precisely. Gangstalking by Central government is a delusion. Coordinated and systematic harassment by localised drug-trafficking syndicates is a reality but not one that so-called conspiracy theorists concern themselves with or usually address.
edit on 21-11-2023 by clearbluewater because: minor correction

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Precisely. Gangstalking by Central government is a delusion.

So safe to say that. As safe as saying you believe in ghosts or angels.

But mind control, and government harassment, that's just crazy.

Why scoff at the notion? You on an unconscious payroll or something? Naw, you just don't live here.

It's not that far fetched, not any more than angels or ghosts, and in this thread I want to shut down the notion that it is.

MKUltra is declassified. Targ got to write his memoir, and state The CIA disbanded use of this tactic long ago, but others still use it today. Including saying this tactic's use has spread to foreign countries and civilian use. (Trying to find syndicated interview from 15 years ago)

So lets play pretend.

If I was someone that got to use it, like a spy testing the psychic ability of a prospect, you'd be a natural target if you were intuitive, because skepticism + intuition is good. And skeptical intuitive stands are a good way to test resolve. My hypothetical imaginary agency doesn't want the person that thinks the (often superstitious) story we present them, we want the skeptic one that asks what really is going on. Why are they The Truman Show? They'll want to know.

Like if I was to gangstalk you, I'd attempt to control your mind by using your skepticism against you. If you were targeted, I'd force you to accept a claim you'd be naturally skeptical of, and get people to harrass you against your skepticism. If done right, I could make your skepticism look cowardly and use that to tarnish your reputation and shame you to take my position. Using people that don't necessarily know what they are doing to accomplish it. And while people talking and doing things seems harmless, it's a road to the slaughterhouse when months become forever...

Hypothetically anyway.

Play the gaslighter, but your skepticism is an institution to make people doubt themselves and nothing more. Skeptical positions (like with area 51, ufos/uap, psychic warfare, covid as biotech) have always been great to use when things get truly above top secret.

This one might be real. And it started as a counter-espionage vetting process.

- crAzy peRson. (Twice failed, No sympathy)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

edit on Fri Dec 8 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
A lot of the people who take the low level stuff are "uber" gig workers. Its not just drug related/

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Here is a nice linky you might find of interest:

d-scholarship.pitt.edu...

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess2
Here is a nice linky you might find of interest:

d-scholarship.pitt.edu...

Going to take a bit to got through it all. On initial inspection it looks like it is written by someone who considers the jab 'safe and effective'. A bit blind to how they have been individually targeted by global interests. I have met a few TI's. some do do your head in, other I have stood by in court as they have been targeted by the state. They all have a strong theme of trauma.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Oh that reqaqlly a judge of veracity ? like are you really going to ignore a study because they "sound like" pro vax, guess what, a lot of scientist do, to ignore them because there're dorks it nor how scientific consensus works.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

Oh that reqaqlly

What language are you using to have a 'q' without a 'u'? Sounds alien. I am going to consider the funding source and what conflicts of interest that can introduce when looking at a study. I will also consider other studies when dismissed on trifling grounds when it challenges the status quo. When one of the peers in peer review is corporate funding these days, each case on its own merits, one step at a time.

I have seen the state target individuals. I have also seen some go a bit far as the paranoia takes hold. Sometimes, it is only the paranoid that survive. For those in this gray zone, can understand it is better to be safe than sorry.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

The contemporary United States has no lack of paranoia, mistrust, and intrigue. American
culture has long been populated with conspiracy and fantasies about hidden plots working against
the public. Speculation and suspicion about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, for
example, have become an anticipated part of discussions of the event, even if one accepts the
official narrative. In the 19th century, an entire political party was organized around opposition to
Freemasons’ supposed influence on the inner workings of the government after “an obscure and
derelict stoneman” disappeared one evening.1
In the present, whether they concern allegations of
fraud in the 2020 presidential election or theories about effects of the COVID-19 vaccines, there
is no shortage of beliefs that posit what is truly driving our society forward is an obscured truth
that cannot be acknowledged in public. One movement in particular exemplifies how both the
internet and American culture have shifted towards the normalization of conspiracy theory in
everyday life

From the introduction, I ain't buying this malarkey. Maybe try Facebook?

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

It could happen with any conflict. I worry about threads like these - it destroys the credibility of true stalking victims - which is very common.

Private detectives are pretty cheap, so if you are involved in a divorce, custody dispute, legal action, you can almost count on being followed if the other party has enough income. And if they see a lawyer before the legal action, they will be told to do pre-emptive research before any filing. This means if your partner is going to divorce, they will say nothing but have you followed before they file.

Same with ex-partners who turn into stalkers.

I had a relative who would "break" into my home and steal random stuff she needed. I knew she did it to others because she would tell me. She would steal the spare key when she was visiting people and then use it later to enter. My blanket was missing on my bed once - really wanted to call the police but I was afraid I would sound like a crazy person. Finally caught her after installing cameras.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

I worry about threads like these - it destroys the credibility of true stalking victims.

In good old times dissenters had their heads cut off and their possessions confiscated. The Soviet Union tried to discredit them by putting them in mental asylums and making them look crazy. Today, we drown their voices in cacophony of idiocy and psychotic paranoia so that nobody even bothers paying attention to them.

Let's say you have a few voices expressing legitimate concern about the increasing surveillance of citizens by the state, creeping censorship and invasion of privacy followed by dozens or hundreds of batsh** comments about CIA planting suicide thoughts in people's heads, following them with their cameras and God knows what. Will the general public pay more attention to the legitimate reasonable dissent or to the multiple stupid comments?

The loquacity of the cuckoos also makes people dismiss the real threats. You were talking about stalking by former spouses but that can be the case with activists protesting against the mass surveillance. Like "Nearly all our online activity is monitored by the security agency" will probably be met with "Really, do they read your thoughts too?" response.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy
Like "Nearly all our online activity is monitored by the security agency" will probably be met with "Really, do they read your thoughts too?" response.

Your last line made me laugh because the tech exists (or soon will) to read minds....
I feel sorry for the first non-consent victims - they will have a though time.

www.wired.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
yes they are real, they are not more evil than man though
the only truth there is to any of this, is class wars and nothing more.

these "archons" choose who to raise, and who to gatekeep... guess who they favor to put in power? not the ones who will change the construct, not you.

and by power, I mean influence over the sheep, their hearts aren't theirs neither is the mind

Luke 23:34
enjoy it while its still around

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join