It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being an AMERICAN is Now Being White Supremicist?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: roshambo
a reply to: TerryDon79

So. we ARE part of the same group. Thank you.

Yes. The anti illegal immigration group, not the white supremist group (unless you’re a white supremist, of course).
edit on 1272018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: roshambo

Let me try this just one (1) time.

What part of illegal are you having so much trouble understanding ??

It is illegal to rob a bank.
It is illegal to steal other people's property.
It is illegal to go into someone's house uninvited.

Should I go on ???
These are the same things which are being done, not all in the literal sense, every time an immigrant comes into this or any other country by an illegal means.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Let me try this just one (1) time.

What part of illegal are you having so much trouble understanding ??

It is illegal to rob a bank.
It is illegal to steal other people's property.
It is illegal to go into someone's house uninvited.

Should I go on ???
These are the same things which are being done, not all in the literal sense, every time an immigrant comes into this or any other country by an illegal means.

Accidental double post --- but who cares???
edit on 12-7-2018 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

I have no problem with the term illegal. I get it.
I do not agree with illegal immigration. whats your point again?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The fact that it took this long for your mental gymnastic double back flip to lead into the forward role. Means your troll-fu is not up to black belt status.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

i never asked if i was part of the WHITE Supremacist group, just the SAME GROUP as the WHITE Supremacists that believe in what the poster said. Did you read the poster anyway?

you said we were part of the same group, but you seem smart enough to be able to segment the difference between my beliefs and theirs. Do you think most tv tuned americans are as astute as you to notice the segmentation?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Point being ...

It does not matter how many groups you form or what they are called. Once you get to the word "illegal" nothing else counts.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

karate chop.
this is only my 2nd post. im learning. teach me obi wan

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

i agree. have from the beginning. go team!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Do you think most tv tuned americans are as astute as you to notice the segmentation?

I’m very sure that most would get it. You don’t see people not breathing air because white supremists do.
edit on 1272018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Everyone here sussed out your shtick't almost immediately. We all know what you are trying to do. Trying to trick people into saying being anti-illegal immigration equals being a white supremacist. So you can then say AHAAAA! I told you they think we are all racist.

Even the respected members who are anti-illegal immigration and have been debating why they are for years. Left this thread in the dust. They saw who put up the posters and hightailed it outta here.

The problem is, it took you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long to even get to that point. And when you did...you didn't even really trick anyone into doing it. Even our resident lefties told you multiple times that being against illegal immigration does not equal being a white supremacist.

You just claimed victory in your own mind.

Do you boo. Your so precious.

edit on 12-7-2018 by karmicecstasy because: too many zeroes in the thread

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

what is those same white supremacist said that breathing air was a good thing that was crucial to their cause

btw, id like to hope that the fast food eating walmart shopping 'Mericans would be able to segment the difference. but Im afraid we must split ways on this.

test your theory. print the poster without the website, and show it to your friends, better yet, around college campuses, check your reactions

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You're using Your grammar wrong. Im bored. and its my 2nd thread. guess this is goodbye

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You're using Your grammar wrong. Im bored. and its my 2nd thread. guess this is goodbye

Bye bye

Hope you think through your next thread a little more.

No hard feelings eh?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

what is those same white supremacist said that breathing air was a good thing that was crucial to their cause

You’re using “is” wrong. It’s supposed to be “if”. (Glass houses, stones and all that)

And yes, people would still inhale air because, well, it kind of helps if you want to be on the alive side of the spectrum.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
None at all.
I stand by original post.dots have been connected

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
A typo is different than poor grammar. Solid try though

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

A typo is different than poor grammar. Solid try though

I know.

Just like a white supremist is different than someone who is anti illegal immigration.

Glad you finallly figured it out. I’m sure mummy or daddy will get you a gold star.

But now I’m done with this thread. Bye chuckles.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Another vision of a member dashed. I've always visualized you as a ladybug...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Eye Dinks Youse neets ta luke thruh u own posties.

But if pointing out grammar mistakes makes you the winner, then I guess you won. Now I am going to cry myself to sleep. You are either a child or new to the internet. But I bow to your superior next level intellect and skills.

Some friendly advice. Go look up DBCowboy. He does what you are attempting to do much better. Much much better. You lack wit and charm. And as you can see above. He ran from this thread when he found out who was behind the posters. Learn from your betters.
edit on 12-7-2018 by karmicecstasy because: I got confused while looking at a venn diagram conflating two seperate Ideas. I don't know what overlap means.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join