It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being an AMERICAN is Now Being White Supremicist?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: roshambo
a reply to: TerryDon79

read my earlier post on that. but ill say again, I do NOT believe any race is inherently superior.

Now thats established.

What say you?, am i part of that Ignorant group that made the poster? (the ones that believe that illegal immigrantion is a crime)

This is stupid.

You don’t believe white people are supreme, so you’re not a white surpremist.

It’s not rocket surgery or brain science.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You didnt answer

BUT am i part of that same group that Made the poster?
Im not asking if I am a white supremacist.
AM I PART OF THAT GROUP, the WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP who made the POSTER
edit on 12-7-2018 by roshambo because: more clairification

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: roshambo

You didnt answer

I quite clearly did.

The answer is NO if you don’t think white people are superior.

Do you need me to make the “NO” bigger? Different colours? Animated?
edit on 1272018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Ok thanks for a honest answer.

Now do you believe that this news report is saying that those who are against illegal immigration are are also white supremacists?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

please, make a GIF from it.

So because I am not a white supremacist, I am not part of that WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP.

However, Aren't I part of the same group as them that believes illegal immigration is a crime?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

O K !!!

You caught me.

I am an American and I am white.

Now that these things are out in the open; what does it really matter and what is anyone prepared to do about it?

For my self, I can't figure out how or why I should be anything except what I am and I am actually pretty damned proud of it.

But, I am interested to learn how this automatically make me into whatever it is someone else may perceive me to be.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

please, make a GIF from it.

So because I am not a white supremacist, I am not part of that WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP.

However, Aren't I part of the same group as them that believes illegal immigration is a crime?

What type of stupid question is that?!

Next you’ll be asking if people who like VW Beetles are all Hitler.

This thread and your replies have a very childish quality (I use the word “quality” in the loosest possible way) to them.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

ahhh,, there it is.
they are quite at the stage of coming out at saying that.
But isnt this already happening? I see you are from the UK, do you also reside in the UK?
I live in california.
I can honestly tell you that my views on ILLEGAL immigration are very unpopular to those I speak to.
I tend to speak less on it, given all of the violence and emotions floating around this and many other topics deemed emotion full by the triggered media.
BUT because of my views that ILLEGAL immigration is bad, I HAVE been called a racist in real life by real people.

By the way, I would mention to people that ILLEGAL immigration by whites is ALSO bad, which usually wouldn't warrant a response.
The current narrative is that if you are against illegal immigration, it is a RACIAL issue, not a politcial issue. This is wrong.
But the MEDIA continues to connect dots to gets the dumbs who dont read or research to FEEL something to illicit decisions on important topics, like Illegal immigration.
I believe the dots they were trying to connect in this news spot were
White Supremacists Made an illegal immigration poster calling to Americans
White Supremacists are BAD
Americans believing illegal immigration are bad who are a part of that SAME group of White supremacists who made the poster, must then, ALSO be bad.

edit on 12-7-2018 by roshambo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

no answer. thank you. taking the 5th i suppose?

why the attacks? have some coffee, champ, youll need it

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

I agree, we should all be proud of WHATEVER we are!!!

I dare you to create a WHITE LIVES MATTER group.

Nothing makes you automatically anything, unless you dont fit into the mob mentality.

If you are white and believe that illegal immigration is a bad thing, "THEY" have made you, or perceived you to be, a racist.
thank you

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

no answer

Here. I’ll try again.

White supremist=person who thinks white people are superior.

Are you a white supremist? No? Then you’re obviously not a white supremist.

Why is that so difficult for you to understand?
edit on 1272018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

(post by roshambo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I’m not the one who can’t comprehend that, if you don’t think white people are superior, then you’re not a white supremist.

It’s pretty simple English.

Like, I’m not a red round (ish) bug with black spots and wings, therefore I’m not a ladybug.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

read my earlier post on that. but ill say again, I do NOT believe any race is inherently superior.

Now thats established.

What say you?, am i part of that Ignorant group that made the poster? (the ones that believe that illegal immigrantion is a crime)

It’s not rocket surgery or brain science.

White + supremacist = Black + supremacist = Hispanic + supremacist = Asian + supremacist = Native first nation people + supremacist = Racial Supremacist

Racial supremacist = Racist

Racist ≠ Anti illegal immigration

Seems pretty rocket sciency to me bruh...So maybe some people just can't wrap their head around it. So the only answer is to dance around the facts and to begin contemplating pow wowwing with duh racists for the good of all.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend even if he is, in his own words, a racist supremacist, apparently.

edit on 12-7-2018 by karmicecstasy because: I am not sure what words mean

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

I find the whole “you’re racist if you’re anti ILLEGAL immigration, stupid. All types immigrate, regardless of colour.

Now, trying to keep a country “pure” (think white supremist) is a big no no. THAT makes you a bigot (also called racist. Don’t really want to get into the “there’s only one race” argument, hence using the word bigot).

The problem is, the OP is trying to say that if people agree with the poster, does that make you a white supremist because of who put it there? The answer, as I’ve stated a few times already, is no, IF you don’t think white people are superior. It’s just THAT simple.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I have always lived by the thought ... If you have a "problem" with me; then you are right. YOU HAVE THE PROBLEM.

I don't take on anyone else's problems.

I think I heard it expressed best not too long ago.

A young man held up a sign saying "Black Lives Matter". An older gentleman ask him "If you really believe that tell me , What have you done with your's?" The young man didn't say a word. He just lowered his sign and walked away.

I thought I would share this as a kind of "food for thought ". To this affect, all lives matter but what are we doing with each of them ???
edit on 12-7-2018 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2018 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

ok. ill try one more time

im not sure IF I should assume this, but, would it be safe to say all white supremacists believe illegal immigration in wrong? Doesnt matter, lets put the white sups in two groups

Lets create subsets. maybe genus and species
Genus A
those that believe illegal immigration is wrong

Genus B
those that believe illegal immigration is OK

species A1- W Sups who think illegal immigration is wrong
species A2- Non W Sups who think illegal immigration is wrong

species B1- W Sups who think illegal imigration is not wrong
species B2- Non W Sups who think illegal immigration is ok

Or think of it like a VENN diagram. WSups vs Non White Sups.

The shared space or intersection between the two being illegal immigration is wrong. does this NOT make us part of a SAME group?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The shared space or intersection between the two being illegal immigration is wrong. does this NOT make us part of a SAME group?

Yes. The group would be an “anti illegal immigration group”.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

I like your story. Food for thought, really
Ill try to take it to heart that its THEIR problem not mine, HOWEVER.

Problem is today, we are facing a emotion filled potentially violent group of people who will act if they are triggered. This potential threat of violence has changed what I say (even wear). Should I not be afraid?
Wear a MAGA hat, what happens?
Maybe its just california?? I dont know...

(post by roshambo removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join