It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being an AMERICAN is Now Being White Supremicist?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: roshambo

You might want to study up a bit more.

They're against illegal immigration...? OK, fine, so am I.

What else are they against? Most things that I'm not. I've no use for groups that use one agenda to mask their other, much less savory, agendas.

Your attempts at guilt trips are juvenile, at best.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

As someone pointed out to me earlier in this thread, they also use toilet paper when they make potty.

So if you use toilet paper after you make potty, you're obviously a Nazi.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Let me try to bring this around a little bit.

My issue of contention is basically that your title implies just as strongly as your posts seem to allude to that you believe this news report is trying to argue that just by the very virtue of a individual being against illegal immigration they are therefore a white supremacist. This is fundamentally untrue and at no point have you presented any evidence that they have done this other than some of your own spin.

There is absolutely nothing to back up your claim that the media are claiming that being against illegal immigration makes any individual a white supremacist.

Now sure you might have come across a couple of morons who think that being against illegal immigration make a individual a white supremacist but this does not mean you can then make a jump from that to start claiming that this news report is claiming that those against illegal immigration are white supremacists.

The reason you are getting so much negativity form this thread is not because people disagree with illegal immigration being a wrong its actually the spin you have put on it. You have completely misrepresented this news report for your own reasons and I am sorry but from my perspective the only reason you could possibly have for this is because you yourself hold some bigoted views.

Do you believe for instance that white Americans are superior to all other people?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Being American is implies white supremacy?

Ii wonder what's changed to cause the world to think that?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

If i believe illegal immigrants are criminals and should be reported, am I white supremacist or racist?

Neither you are simply against illegal immigration.

Now if you believe that ethnically white individuals are superior to all other races then yes, you are probably a racist white supremacist.

So again my question to you then would be do you believe that ethnically white individuals are better than those from other races or more deserving than other races?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
If you love America. Hey that's great. I love America too. If you are a dumb dumb head who thinks being born with a certain skin color automatically makes you "supreme". Well...your still a dumb dumb head. Especially if you are poor, uneducated, and think Meth is the Manna talked about in the Bible. Most often the ones who claim to be "supreme" are some of the worst examples of the human gene pool. I wonder why that is. Its almost as if, those who have failed in life, are the easiest to recruit into an ideology that tells you, you were born better than everyone else because of your skin color, not your accomplishments, not your brain power, not what you have done with your life.

Also, if you are against illegal immigration. There is nothing wrong with that. That does not make you a racist. But it does not mean you have to pow wow with the actual white supremacist racists. I am not talking about the nonsense use of the word racist that the SJW crowd likes to accuse everyone who disagrees with them of. I am talking about the people who in their own words are proud to be racial supremacists. Just because someone is ostensibly on the same "side" as you on an issue. Does not mean you have to open the door to their nonsense. If anything, doing so, hurts your cause.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

you must be projecting when you mention guilt tripping.
I haven't tried to poke at you, why the poke?
Are your feelings triggered? Perhaps affecting your thought processes?

Like I have mentioned despite WHO POSTED the posters, all of the reaction towards that group is proving my point.

That is the idiots who posted the posters are affecting how people are thinking about the IDEA BEHIND the poster, and creating a connection that should not be there. a=b, b=c, now a=c

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Are your feelings triggered?

Dude the only one who seems triggered by all of this is you.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: roshambo
a reply to: Spider879

doesnt matter if you know me.

simple qusestion.

If i believe illegal immigrants are criminals and should be reported, am I white supremacist or racist?

Ah donno are u??

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I dont care about race regarding immigration. Everyone should get a crack at it.

We raise our children in an environment where we NEVER mention the color of ones skin when differentiating people, we use other factors, ie, the man in the red hat, or the lady with the yellow pants.

No race is more deserving than any other race. We are humans first and only

link   

Being an AMERICAN is Now Being White Supremicist?

Nope, but being a part of a group that says themselves they’re white supremacists, does.

link   

ping
pong

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

thank you for pushing my point further.
hurts our cause. dots connecting

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

im bored. i enjoy the banter. triggered, maybe a little because i am scared for the future of my children in this country. I am scared that this mob mentality is taking over. our way or no way is no way

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I am part of the group that believe in the message of the poster itself.

does that make me part of the ignorant group that made the poster?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: roshambo

ping
pong

Is that a door bell ?? or a game involving a table a net, two paddles and a small white ball.
edit on 12-7-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Triggered? You'll know when I'm triggered. But to answer your question: Groups that are based solely upon what they hate are a pet bugaboo of mine, 'tis true.

How is it proving your point...all that has been mentioned is that this group is a known racist organization. They make no secret of it. How is it that you, and you alone apparently, have missed it. How, exactly, does that "prove your point"?

But hey, you go ahead and listen to 'em...since you seem to be doing that already. Just beware of what the other hand is doing. Groups like this have learned that they can con some people by saying some things that those people want to hear, hoping that later, they can convince them to support other things... You might want to take a look at those "other things".

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

does that make me part of the ignorant group that made the poster?

I don’t know because I don’t know your views on white supremacy.

If you agree white peoples are superior, you’re a white supremist. If not then you’re not. Regardless of that poster.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

not sure.
you tell me

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

read my earlier post on that. but ill say again, I do NOT believe any race is inherently superior.

Now thats established.

What say you?, am i part of that Ignorant group that made the poster? (the ones that believe that illegal immigrantion is a crime)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join