It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being an AMERICAN is Now Being White Supremicist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: roshambo

ohhh go on then I'll bite!

I was sitting with two left wing customers when this article popped up on the news. They both sighed and said that what a shame it was for the white supremacist Nazis (their words) were trying to hard to stop immigration.
See what's happening here?

That is a nice little anecdote but it means dilly-squat because first of all you can't actually prove that this too place and secondly even if this did happen then all it proves is that you had a couple of morons as customers today who didn't read the article properly and whose political ideology you could not possibly begin to assume.

So lets just park that little meaningless story of yours right there and get to the point.

It's now ok for people who are Americans that don't think ILLEGAL immigration is OK to be coded white supremacists.

"coded", not normally part of the spelling police but I am going to assume you mean called white supremacists?
I did mean coded. As another way to say called but meant it not be be an actual term of meaning. Coded being something the person wants to call someone based on what they see fit
Coded, not called. I know its early

The article, the one that you posted quite clearly isn't arguing that you are a white supremacist if you report a illegal immigrant rather they are highlighting that a white supremacist group has be putting up these posters and its causing some outrage from the local community.

The only person who is claiming that being an American is now being a white supremacist is you, and you are only doing it I assume because you are wanting to put some kind of wired political spin on all this.

But the media take on this on the TV spot didn't say anything other than white supremacist posters. They didn't say posters FROM a white supremacist group

Well right now we only have your word to go on for that and its not backed up by the article you posted in your OP that is quite clear that the outrage is about a white supremacist group putting up unwanted posters and not in anyway claiming that being an American is now being a white supremacist as your title implies.

You are wrong, but have fun spinning this.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: roshambo

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Saratoga posters led people to the white supremacist group, Patriot Front. According to the Anti-Defamation League, Patriot Front members maintain their ancestors conquered America and left it to them alone.

From your link.

I've never heard of Patriot Front, and I'm kind of leery to even look them up, but they were the ones who put the posters up according to your link.

Despite WHO they said wrote it, should that change the meaning of the message?

Yes!

So if I believe in the poster I too am white supremacist ?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I was responding to the original media story on TV that simply showed the poster and said white supremacy posters were posted

I call BS!

You make no mention specifically of seeing this on TV rather just that you saw it on the morning news which could just be interpreted as you having seen it while reading the paper, browsing on line or I guess seeing it on TV. But you make no mention of how the TV story differs from the online link.

All we have is your word for this, you posted the link to the article with the story that is what is being debated not what you, and you alone it would seem so far, saw on TV. So lets stick to debating the article and your spin on it and not what you claim to have seen on TV. You only bothered to start this line about what you saw on the TV after everyone pointed out that your article you linked in the OP does not back up what you claimed in the OP. Seems a little too convenient for me.

What is being linked is the idea of being an American opposing illegal immigration and being a white supremacist

Can I just highlight that this is 100% incorrect and is no way backed up by the article you have posted in your OP, indeed the only person who is making the claim that this article is suggesting opposing illegal immigration makes anyone a white supremacist is you.

Stop spinning.

archive.org...
641 am.
Tell me this spring isn't what I said it is.
You must be blind

Hilarious you just keep digging that hole don't you. The reporter clearly states that the poster links to a white supremacist website thats been linked to a white supremacist Texas group.

I watched the video, did you because it still does not support what you claim.

It links the idea of white supramacy to being American and against illegal immigration. You must've had one eye closed.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I was responding to the original media story on TV that simply showed the poster and said white supremacy posters were posted

I call BS!

You make no mention specifically of seeing this on TV rather just that you saw it on the morning news which could just be interpreted as you having seen it while reading the paper, browsing on line or I guess seeing it on TV. But you make no mention of how the TV story differs from the online link.

All we have is your word for this, you posted the link to the article with the story that is what is being debated not what you, and you alone it would seem so far, saw on TV. So lets stick to debating the article and your spin on it and not what you claim to have seen on TV. You only bothered to start this line about what you saw on the TV after everyone pointed out that your article you linked in the OP does not back up what you claimed in the OP. Seems a little too convenient for me.

What is being linked is the idea of being an American opposing illegal immigration and being a white supremacist

Can I just highlight that this is 100% incorrect and is no way backed up by the article you have posted in your OP, indeed the only person who is making the claim that this article is suggesting opposing illegal immigration makes anyone a white supremacist is you.

Stop spinning.

archive.org...
641 am.
You must be blind

Hilarious you just keep digging that hole don't you. The reporter clearly states that the poster links to a white supremacist website thats been linked to a white supremacist Texas group.

It links the idea of white supramacy to being American and against illegal immigration. You must've had one eye closed.

Nope it links those posters to white supremacy because they contain a link to a white supremacist website and the Patriot Front a white supremacist group.

I think you might want to open those eyes of yours aswell buddy.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: bastion

It's now ok for people who are Americans that don't think ILLEGAL immigration is OK to be coded white supremacists.
Get it or don't. But the media take on this on the TV spot didn't say anything other than white supremacist posters. They didn't say posters FROM a white supremacist group. See the difference? Probably not

They're not claiming that, they're saying the group are white supremacists, not the message itself, it's a tried and tested method of radicalisation by political groups. The news story is about a white supremacist/neo-nazi group putting up posters. It's drawing attention to who the group behind the posters is as it's in the public interest to be aware of recruitment drives of extremist groups in their neighborhood.

What's the difference between white supremacist groups putting up posters and white supremacist groups putting up posters? I don't follow.... Not seen any claims

Again. The link to the story speaks of the group. I couldn't post the picture of the poster in the OP. I was responding to the original media story on TV that simply showed the poster and said white supremacy posters were posted
Still. What is being linked is the idea of being an American opposing illegal immigration and being a white supremacist

No it isn't - the story makes no mention of that and has nothing that could even elude to your conclusion.

Dog bites man isn't news, man bites dog is news. A poster encouraging reporting of illegal immigrants isn't news, a white supremacist organisation putting up posters is. I don't understan what else you want the media to refer to the posters as,

Pretty sure you've misinterpreted the entire thing. Think of it this way - why would the media claim the vast majority of their audience and US population are white supremacists? They'd lose so many readers and advertisers they'd be bankrupt and close down within a week.

Isn't that what CNN and MSNBC have been doing for the past two years.? Alienating half of the population that voted for the POTUS.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Saratoga posters led people to the white supremacist group, Patriot Front. According to the Anti-Defamation League, Patriot Front members maintain their ancestors conquered America and left it to them alone.

From your link.

I've never heard of Patriot Front, and I'm kind of leery to even look them up, but they were the ones who put the posters up according to your link.

Despite WHO they said wrote it, should that change the meaning of the message?

Yes!

So if I believe in the poster I too am white supremacist ?

I don't know you like that?? ..but why act all indignant if folks question whether your source is just that, what else are you down with from them
..I'm from the school that say don't drink clean water from a dirty glass.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I call BS!

Stop spinning.

archive.org...
641 am.
You must be blind

Nope it links those posters to white supremacy because they contain a link to a white supremacist website and the Patriot Front a white supremacist group.

You're missing the connection of the dots. But that's ok. You must enjoy the bliss

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I call BS!

Stop spinning.

archive.org...
641 am.
You must be blind

You're missing the connection of the dots. But that's ok. You must enjoy the bliss

And everyone else so far seems to think you are connecting dots that simply don't exist.....

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Patriot Front? Doesn't sound real encouraging, does it?

Like one of those late '80's anti-ZOG groups... For those unfamiliar with the acronym Z.O.G. = Zionist Occupation Govt.

In other words: Jews.

Let's see if I'm right, or wrong...

Seems I was right.

Patriot Front is a Texas-based American white supremacist, neo-Nazi, neo-fascist group. Part of the broader alt-right movement, the group split off from Vanguard America in August 2017 due to the aftermath of the Unite the Right rally.

It's founder is a noted bigot by the name of Thomas Rousseau. Here's what Southern Poverty Law Center has to say about the founder.

Nothing good, as you can see. They're an offshoot of Vanguard America, another white supremecist group with little to offer save hate.
edit on 7/12/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

No, he's not.

They're a group founded on hate. They've nothing to offer that isn't couched in lies.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I call BS!

Stop spinning.

archive.org...
641 am.
You must be blind

what of the poster had no website listed?
Would still have been white supremacist or racist?
The fact that it is from an ignorant group of people doesn't mean the message is wrong. Now, from the stories on the news, that same message has been connected to an ignorant hate group. The dumbs will connect anyone with that message to that group now.
Simple if a=b, and b=c, then a =c

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

No, he's not.

They're a group founded on hate. They've nothing to offer that isn't couched in lies.

So. Is it a lie that illegal immigrants are criminals?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

what of the poster had no website listed?
Would still have been white supremacist or racist?

The problem though is that it did......

You see if I was you, if I was strongly against illegal immigration I would be massively pissed off that a white supremacy group has been doing this because they are taking a agenda that is obviously so close to your heart and trying to use it for their own racist means.

Again nobody is arguing that being against illegal immigration makes anyone a white supremacist.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I know what the group is, they can couch their hate with whatever pretty pictures you wish, but they're still, at the end of the day, a bunch of bigots, who want America, or their putrid version of it, to be lily white.

If you want to discuss illegal immigration use a cleaner source. Nothing coming from a group like that is worth listening to. As a poster above said, you don't drink water from a dirty glass. ...and brother, that's a dirty glass.

The issue itself doesn't make anyone a bigot, but that doesn't change the fact that that group espouses nothing but hate.
edit on 7/12/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

you didnt answer my question.
but thanks for the run around

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

you didnt answer my question.
but thanks for the run around

How can I answer a personal question like that when I don't even you, have even followed any of your post to draw a faulty conclusion based off post history.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

the funny thing is the some idiot hate groups MAY have 1 or 2 good ideas, hence the poster they posted.

My point is, I witnessed first hand after watching this on TV with people how it triggered them into thinking that americans and anti immigration were somehow now a white supremacy ONLY idea.
Print the poster up at any mall in america without the website attached and watch the reactions of people. The dumbs have already been triggered, called into action to protest and create violence, to FEEL their way through ideas that need reason.
This is stage 2 of the evolution of that thought process for the dumbs. Stage 1 already has been accepted by the dumbs (if you believe illegal immigration, you are a racist).
a=b, b=c, now a=c
you seem to have some wits about you. are you really missing this or just playing the argue war today..

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

doesnt matter if you know me.

simple qusestion.

If i believe illegal immigrants are criminals and should be reported, am I white supremacist or racist?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: endercreeper

No, it's not.

White Supremacy is about just that but at the cost to everyone who doesn't fit into their narrow little box of hate.

Supremacy. Look it up.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

nothing coming from a group like that? THATS MY POINT. thank you.

so, because an ignorant group posted a viable idea, its now a "nothing" burger idea?

thanks for connecting the dots.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join