It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Of Man Harassing Woman Over Puerto Rican Flag Shirt Prompts Investigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Cop had to resign from all the criticism. The internet is crazy..

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Why do you think that Cops aren't people?

Fallible they are...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Don't worry. The County next to him will hire him and we'll have to do this all over again...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

Looks and seems like a normal alchoholic,people talk about drug problem,but it's ok to be a stupid drunk and kill yourself,and the same who condone smoking,are affiliated with liquor industry

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The criticism is apt, he was all up in her grill, at least get in between old dude and her and walk him off somewhere, a civilian had to come over and do his job, while he stood there looking uncomfortable..

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The criticism of the officer is ridiculous. "I feel uncomfortable" is not a reason for an officer to immediately slap cuffs on someone and, as is obvious, the officer was attempting to diffuse the situation as calmly as possible.

The officer was obviously ignoring the situation and not diffusing it. Where I come from in the Midwest if a woman in this situation is calmly saying she is uncomfortable I KNOW our brave "boys and galls" would have stepped in. Probably even before she had said a word. Where I come from they are smart, brave and don't pick sides.

"All these cops here and I still don't feel safe" Shut up!
I am very disappointed to find this response .

OP, thank you for this. I am saddened being a first generation. My parents adored and celebrated our country but they also wore their heritage with pride. Knowing they were part of something bigger than them selves. Here they could express them selves freely, that has changed saddly over the past sixty years.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

This happened in Chicago... the largest midwestern city in the nation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join