It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self Governance Results in too much corruption

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I said before the 2016 election it doesn't matter which candidate gets elected because NOTHING will change. And it turns out I was right.

...He's pissed off everyone in power whether they be the MSM, private business tycoons, global bankers, foreign governments (allied and otherwise), and every government stooge big and small....

Man, you are so right. He pissed off everyone in power (except his friendly MSM chums @ Fox, private business tycoons who he's awarded government positions of power and oversight to, global bankers who he's rewarded by hiring family members, foreign governments who previously were our enemies are now mysteriously our best friends while our old allies are the new enemy, and a plethora of full time born & raised government stooges that he could find to staff the rest of the positions he could fill). So in that sense of you don't count any of the aforementioned categories you a 100% correct.

So I can add you to the list? Cool. How many corrupt establishment types did our previous President piss off? I mean, except when he told Putin to "Cut it out" on the hacking cuz that was strong!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: dfnj2015

the Pentagon spent 21 trillion unaccounted-for dollars between 1998 and 2015

From that you conclude it's Trump's fault?

Trump's talkin' names and getting ready to kick ass. I hope to hell he has enough judges to process 40+ indictments in two years. I'd say early fall, watch for it :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You are so right! I see so clearly ...

I am unfit to live my own life and make my own decisions. I need some bureaucract somewhere using tables of endless statistics to tell me the exact, best time of day and week and year for me to do every single thing in my life. They probably even know what career I should have, who I should have married, whether or not I should have children and how exactly those children should be raised and by whom again ...

But we won't call them government because that's too corrupt and has too much potential for corruption when they run our lives like that.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I said before the 2016 election it doesn't matter which candidate gets elected because NOTHING will change. And it turns out I was right.

...He's pissed off everyone in power whether they be the MSM, private business tycoons, global bankers, foreign governments (allied and otherwise), and every government stooge big and small....

Man, you are so right. He pissed off everyone in power (except his friendly MSM chums @ Fox, private business tycoons who he's awarded government positions of power and oversight to, global bankers who he's rewarded by hiring family members, foreign governments who previously were our enemies are now mysteriously our best friends while our old allies are the new enemy, and a plethora of full time born & raised government stooges that he could find to staff the rest of the positions he could fill). So in that sense of you don't count any of the aforementioned categories you a 100% correct.

So I can add you to the list? Cool. How many corrupt establishment types did our previous President piss off? I mean, except when he told Putin to "Cut it out" on the hacking cuz that was strong!

No further response is warranted because you're talking opinion and not facts. I have no desire to teach you the difference.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

No further response is warranted because you're talking opinion and not facts. I have no desire to teach you the difference.

Wow, you totally burned me man. Let's see, how did I start my original post?

"I was of the opinion that most likely nothing would change"

Glad you're finally up to speed.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Wow, you totally burned me man. Let's see, how did I start my original post?

"I was of the opinion that most likely nothing would change"

Glad you're finally up to speed.

Insomuch as you admit your opinion is factually wrong, then yes, we're both up to speed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join