It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is CERN up to? Inter-dimensional travel? (CERN references in TV)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruthYou have put that very nicely. Your first two list items should scare the snot out of us all. The third is easy to avoid, and only reflects the lack of imagination, or taste at Netflix now.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Footprints equals astral travels. Time Prints equal something much more material, but deeply into quantum physics.

I experienced about the same astral trip as did King Gilgamesh, late of Babylon. Both our footprints stayed in the dust, here on Earth. Both of our journeys ended with the same description of Tara Spirits, or a Garden of Precious Stones, in an Oasis like Heavenly realm. But the small ship or large gun boat in the Philadelphia Navy Yard, which was cloaked right on out of our timeline, left it's time print, in the water.

So maybe CERN is trying to duplicate some tiny little time prints from particles made too energetic to stay in our time lines. This would be the micro examination of what that old derelict gunboat was a macro test of, back in early 1942. And it wasn't the USS Eldridge, by any means. The invisible hull was riveted together, and the Eldridge was electro welded together, from Pre Fabbed sections.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
a reply to: Nathan-D

I am getting tired of the utter utter Trumpeske ignorance these days.

Why did you have to go ruin such a good post with this drivel? I agree with everything you said except this last sentence, where you threw it all away with this nonsense.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

My guess is that people with a lot of time on their hands often become writers for t.v. shows.

They are also the type of people that have time to read about conspiracy theories online.

How many hollywood writers get their story ideas from ats I wonder?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
the 666 logo, the occult statue and reference, the human sacrifice ceremony on the campus.. yeah, nothing occult to see here, that's normal for every science experiment, since we know scientists are always into religion and transcendental stuff... not.

Do you know what type of person tries to have fun with all that pop-culture occult stuff? The type of people who really don't believe in that occult stuff (but enjoy the pop-culture aspect nevertheless).

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
Utter utter BS.

CERN is a big ring where you accelerate particles to the speed of light and make them collide.

Remember this :

E=mc^2

So the faster you can accelerate (increasing E) the particles (c) and make them collide then when c=0 (but E stays the same) then from the above equation you get an increase in mass, for those particles.

No time machine

No inter dimensional portal

Just plain physics DUH!

sorry for my bad maths, but from my understanding "c" is not particles but the speed of light.
it can therefore not be 0.
even if it was 0, the whole equation won't work because result will be 0.
"m" muliplied with 0 would be 0 and then "E" would be 0.
maybe you can elaborate.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: anticitizen
the 666 logo, the occult statue and reference, the human sacrifice ceremony on the campus.. yeah, nothing occult to see here, that's normal for every science experiment, since we know scientists are always into religion and transcendental stuff... not.

Do you know what type of person tries to have fun with all that pop-culture occult stuff? The type of people who really don't believe in that occult stuff (but enjoy the pop-culture aspect nevertheless).

as an ATSer you surely know about the elite's obsession with the occult and satanic.
what happens in such societies is nothing to joke about.
so unless you and the other guy here bring up some evidence, that all this is just youngsters doing it for the "lol", i remain sceptic when big money meets experimenting with other dimensions together with occult symbols.

and in case someone says cern has nothing to do with the elite:
the director of cern was at the bilderberg meeting, where some if the most powerful people come together secretly!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It might be possible to change to a different timeline, but not travel through time. That would be like jumping branches of a tree to get to a different reality.

Actually you cant really jump timelines...but you can send your consciousness back to a earlier you or relative related to you by dna. Since the soul is information at its base level.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: yuppa

Maybe you should clarify that TR3B is almost certainly Tier III-B from the early UAV designations and not some big black triangle that does everything imaginable in one platform.

Well never claimed the Tris did everything. they arent fighters last i checked. or bombers. just information/cyber warfare platforms.

But you got a good point.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies, some nice, some not so nice. I certainly don’t have any proof of anything, but I do find CERN very suspicious and my other reasons for linking CERN to the manipulation of time-space and inter-dimensional portals is explained on my blog (which is very, very long) most of which is based around the mythologial Saturn Ship. I think most people’s knee-jerk reaction when it comes to these things is to think it’s insane, and at times even I think it’s too farfecthed, but how much of that is programming. Anyway, I have a few more possible CERN-references I’d like to share. This next one again is not so much a direct CERN-reference, but the similarity is striking.

Image on the left below is from the TV show LOST (DHARMA Initiative logo) and the image on the right is from CERN. Quote: “A Popular Mechanics story highlights the scientific thought behind the TV show [LOST] which includes a time travel plot. According to the story, producers of LOST said they have followed development of the LHC”. The LHC is the “Large Hadron Collider” at CERN. Interestingly, besides the image below, there are some parallels between the DHARMA Initiative from LOST and CERN. Quote from FANDOM: “Ultimately, LOST was the story of how the balance of Hell was upset when some still-living scientists (DHARMA Initiative) found a way to travel to Hell to study it and thereby nearly unleashed the Devil himself upon the world”.

The DHARMA Initiative built their scientific bases deep underground and the 8-spoked Frozen Wheel that the DHARMA Initiative constructed around “mixed electromagnetism with water” allowing the manipulation of space-time. The name CERN is an abbreviation of “CERNUNNOS” — the horned god of the underworld (or Hell if one chooses to interpret it that way). Similar to the DHARMA Initiative, CERN’s particle accelerator has an 8-spoked wheel and CERN construct their scientific bases deep underground. CERN’s particle accelerator is essentially one ginormous electromagnetic machine and its electromagnets are mixed with water (to keep temperatures stable). Not enough to say that the DHARMA Initiative were based on CERN, but there are some interesting parallels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join