It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is CERN up to? Inter-dimensional travel? (CERN references in TV)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
From claims they’re trying to access an inter-dimensional portal to theories of resurrecting Nimrod — conspiracies surrounding CERN are abound, and CERN-references on TV only serve to fuel these conspiracies. What are your thoughts on CERN? Do you buy any of the theories out there? Below is a short quote from my blog about CERN:

Paraphrase: ‘CERN was created ostensibly in order to ‘recreate’ the conditions of the early universe after the ‘Big Bang’ as a possible means of testing the Big Bang theory, which has dominated physics since the middle of the last century. The CERN facility is basically a giant particle-accelerator, housed in a twenty-odd mile long circular tunnel bored inside a Swiss mountain. Its experimental ‘test’ of the Big Bang theory has focused on the search for the elusive Higgs Boson (the ‘God particle’) because the Big Bang theorists believe that the universe could not have been created without it. However anyone who examines the Big Bang theory honestly and in sufficient depth can see that it does not hold water, and contains holes in its logic so large that a galactic supercluster could be driven through them. It is just like AGW theory but on a cosmic scale instead of a merely terrestrial one. No experimental tests at all for this are needed and so it is a wonder how this half-baked nonsense has become the holy cow of science. The experimental ‘tests’ provided by CERN are superfluous and its creation was not needed for the stated scientific purpose’.

CERN’s particle accelerator’s true purpose, in my view, is to access an inter-dimensional doorway and this is not just hinted by their iconography and occult connections (as others have pointed out) but something they have suggested themselves. The director of CERN, Bertolucci, said that: “The Large Hadron Collider could open a door to another dimension, and out this doorway might come something, or we might send something through it”. The name CERN is an abbreviation of “CERNUNNOS” — the god of the underworld, who’s mythologically similar to Osiris, Enki, Nimrod or Ninurta. CERN also have a Shiva statue outside the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), symbolising the cosmic dance of “creation and destruction” and CERN have performed a so-called dance of destruction in a video that you can watch on YouTube, called ‘Symmetry’ and another video that they exhibited is called ‘Black Rain’.

Image on the left below is from the LHC at CERN and the central image is a machine from the TV show Mr Robot. This is an obvious reference to CERN. Before we see the machine we overhear scientists talking about alternate dimensions. The machine was presumably created by character White Rose for reasons unexplained. However, there are some clues as to what it was created for and these clues may hint at time-manipulation.

The image on the left below is from the LHC at CERN and the central image is a machine from the 2016 movie Passengers. This, to me, seems to be another obvious reference to CERN. The machine is part of a ship called Avalon travelling through outerspace and I personally think the ship could be travelling inter-dimensionally, to Antichthon.

Image on the left below is a machine from CERN (taken from their Twitter feed) and the right image is a machine from the movie The Avengers (2012). The correspondence is striking, but I suppose it could be a coincidence. The machine from The Avengers allows for inter-dimensional travel and is a sort of portal. Interestingly, the director of CERN stated that: “The Large Hadron Collider could open a door to another dimension, and out this doorway might come something, or we might send something through it”.

This next one is not so much a direct or obvious CERN-reference, but the premise of the movie is based around a particle accelerator and it continues with the theme of inter-dimensional travel. In the movie Cloverfield Paradox “scientists are struggling to use a massive space-based particle accelerator to help efficiently produce energy. When they finally get it to accelerate particles, they suddenly find themselves on the opposite side of the Sun from the Earth”.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

Would this information not slip out in some form..

I mean.. CERN employs around 2 500 people – European civil servants from the 21 Member States – but its installations are available for use by research institutes all over the world. In total, almost 11 000 scientists of 100 different nationalities use CERN’s machines. The Laboratory also hosts several hundred students, fellows, apprentices and scientists seconded from other institutes.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Cernunnos says, forgive them for they know not what they do.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
People are just afraid of what they don't understand- nothing new.

The LHC is up to what it's always been up to- Colliding Hadron.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

CERN references show up on television because screen writers have to know their audiences. If writers notice a trend of conspiracy theorists talking about CERN, then they might pitch an idea involving the organization.

Now you're here talking about it.

Basic marketing and it works.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

i for one hope you're right and I welcome our new inter-dimensional overlords

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You spend a lot of time dismissing the purpose and results generated by CERN and the LHC without providing any evidence that would refute their claims

At the same time you're making fantastical claims about what you believe they're doing and the only "evidence" you present to support your ridiculous notions are some screen grabs from a movie.

You're going to need to do much better than this if you expect anyone to take you seriously.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
i can imagine our pedosatanic elite getting a boner thinking about lucifer and his company coming through that portals.
then again, maybe it's the reason why these machines are built anyway, who knows?
our world leaders take this crap seriously and are so fixated on bringing chaos to our world through their disgusting rituals. now, finally, they have a tool to play with.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

There's a statue of Shiva at the HQ. That's enough evidence for me to know that something sinister is occurring...
edit on 11-7-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
'Science for Peace', just an interesting new development with Sesame, they are going 'green' and these experiments bare watching, imo.

Widely used in medical diagnostics and cancer tests, its potential is limited only by imagination. Applications span everything from chemistry and archeology, to material science and space physics.

The types of research groups slated to work at the center are vast. A team from Turkey is set to start 12 rounds of experiments on nanotech materials at Sesame in April. Later, others will focus on cultural heritage research and cheaper, eco-friendly alternatives to the lithium-ion batteries prominent in the computing and auto industries. So far, the number of experiments has been limited by soaring electricity prices in Jordan, where over 90% of energy is imported. But in a bid to eliminate the bottleneck, in September, Sesame will become the first synchrotron in the world to go green. A 7.0 MW photovoltaic power station is currently under construction a few miles outside the capital. It promises to cut the center’s energy expenses by two-thirds, significantly reducing the $250,000 monthly electricity bills.

www.pbs.org... _term=20180709&utm_content=1660590597&utm_campaign=NOVA%20Next&linkId=54046022
edit on 17CDT09America/Chicago04090931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Would this information not slip out in some form..
a reply to: Spacespider

did information about the Manhattan project slip out? they employed 125,000 or so employees at its peak

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
you do know it's the perfect site to make 'ununpentium 115' for the TR3B......

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

There were over a thousand leaks of various types identified in the Manhattan Project. Not the best example to hold up.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

If only it existed.....

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
you do know it's the perfect site to make 'ununpentium 115' for the TR3B......

thats "unobtanium 115" isnt it? lol. And No the Black doritos dont use that made up crap. Compact room temp fusion reactors are used. You know the ones announced a few years back by lockheed?

CERN is messing with time dilation using mini black holes created when they fire up the collider.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
All I know is that if they conjure up something like those spiders from “The Mist” and they start running amok, I’m self checking out early, those things were terrifying.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: manuelram16

If only it existed.....

LOL. maybe i should clarify that TR3B is a line item and not a Black triangles actual designation in my other post huh?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I suppose its a thought, but what about all of the other particle accelerators, like Fermilab?

Why no fuss about those?

I do admit the idea is interesting. It is actually the main plot point from the game series Half Life.

edit on 7112018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
How about that ceremonial lucifarian dance ritual CERN put on awhile back that Angela Merkel attended?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Maybe you should clarify that TR3B is almost certainly Tier III-B from the early UAV designations and not some big black triangle that does everything imaginable in one platform.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join