It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Surveillance State Should Scare Everyone

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

That's exactly what's happening. No one is questioning them, at all. Like India no one is questioning it because they own the Media. They own everything. The only thing these bastards don't own are our Souls and our Minds. That's all that's gonna be left after their done with the planet.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

I'm well aware this is happening in North America as well as other 1st world countries. They're the ones who set this # up in the first place.

Nothing good will come of it, people aren't stupid, they won't go for it standing.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The wonder of technology making our lives better!
I still wonder how it's making anything better.
Sesame credit is the end game for all of us.
It's really as bad as Skynet, once we're plugged in forget it - we're toast.
We'll all end up like China with no buildings tall enough to jump from.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack
If we, the people, don´t stop them before, like:

We just need the right sunglasses or contact lenses...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

I'm well aware this is happening in North America as well as other 1st world countries. They're the ones who set this # up in the first place.

Nothing good will come of it, people aren't stupid, they won't go for it standing.

I wish I had as much faith in humanity as you do. I think they WILL stand for it.

Just look at the recent scandal involving Facebook. They admitted to giving all sorts of personal information out, yet people still post like sheep. It will take something major to wake people up.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

the US should go and bring them democracy and hope...

the average life span, happiness factor, ease of living, are all way above other countries with an eighth of the amount of citizens as China. i think their system works for them.

they're not a small country in the mid east, or Africa , so we can't really 'free' them, can we....?

edit on 11-7-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
Chinese in major cities can have decent lives, but those in rural communities don't live nearly as well, often times very much in third world conditions.

What good is comfort without freedom, anyways?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What! ?
China got the idea from america.
US just hides it.

whistle blowers tell us about it,
then you just Forget all about it.

your TV films you and listens.
you carry a government spy at all times!
a mobile phone...

oh look a camera on the road.
they tell you it Only takes number plates.
no it does facial recognition to!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

Maybe you should try going to China, If you're black you're in for an extra surprise. And what does Snopes have to do with it they're gov funded. I'm talking about real people here, people I know who have been there, actual Asians, It's happening whether or not you personally want it to.

Not like Maxine Waters who is part of the government calling for the public harassment of individuals because of their incorrect political views. Sorry to back the claims with examples how it is infiltrating USA SJW / PC culture. Funny how Google and FaceBook have monopolies, yet are not busted up because they provide user data to the democrats?
edit on 11-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixec

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

While the government controls you by healthcare? And who can grow food where?

People want security, not liberty......

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

a reply to: stormcell

Who would of thought that the NWO would of begun in Britain and China.

Anyone familiar with the East India Company and the Opium Wars.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
No matter what you think about the subject.....

.....1 billion Chinese don't care what you think.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

I wish I had as much faith in humanity as you do. I think they WILL stand for it.

Just look at the recent scandal involving Facebook. They admitted to giving all sorts of personal information out, yet people still post like sheep. It will take something major to wake people up.

I believe the people have woken up. Both the newspapers and the comments sections are critical of Facebook and Google.
They are even suspicious of these IQ test page because it's a way for the TLA's to find their bright recruits. There was a major leak of person information about 300 million people.

People are giving up on LinkedIn simply because they just get harassed by recruiters for jobs matching what they did 5 to 20 years ago and not what they do now ... The simplest way is just to not have an account or only list the things you are interested in.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

I like the idea that people will have to think/research before they post tripe online. But that's it. The rest of it is just crazy.

Uh-huh, and what if you did do your research, but government approved fact checkers say you're still wrong? What then?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Screw security. It means nothing if all it is is a nice jail cell where they can legally kill you slowly.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Ok i'm done.

Pay attention, Comrade. We'll decide when you're done.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Wow.. that's friggin scary #
It even sounds worse than 1984. Just 1 more reason I never want to go there.. Good luck people of China! I hope they can stop this but I fear it is a glimpse into the world's not so distant future.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

I like the idea that people will have to think/research before they post tripe online. But that's it. The rest of it is just crazy.

Uh-huh, and what if you did do your research, but government approved fact checkers say you're still wrong? What then?

Good point!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

hah! I know it.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

facebook is a kids hangout. I wouldn't add any credit to it's worth.

<< 1    3 >>

join