It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Sacha Baron Cohen Go Too Far By Disguising Himself As A Disabled Vet For Sarah Palin Interview?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I expect no less from this no talent. He's a shock "comedian". A term I loosely use in this case. He's never entertained nor informed me.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Breaking federal law on a recorded video.

Guess he thinks he's untouchable?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You ever think that is just you? Maybe you are just dumb?a reply to: intrepid

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
You ever think that is just you? Maybe you are just dumb?a reply to: intrepid

Well you certainly spent a lot of mental energy with that post. You better have a rest.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
You never learned to write for your audience?

a reply to: intrepid

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It was Ok for Mr Trump prior to being president, after all any publicity is good publicty

he also has interviewed UK politicians, so the comments of cant he make fun of his own seem to be redundant

Can I ask who would be considered A GOP approved comedian

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Lame-O the Cable Guy or Jeff Foxworthy.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Lame-O the Cable Guy or Jeff Foxworthy.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

He's actually pretty good.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
In my sense of humor, nothing is off limits. The more it offends, the more likely I am to laugh at it. Cohen is great at being offensive....and I bet this will be pretty funny.

This sacred cow of vets is ridiculous. If you dno't honor them in the specific way that each individual zealot requires, you get roasted for it. Ridiculous. Most vets I know prefer to just be regular people with stories that will peel your eyelids back.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Agreed, and so many of the people here who are complaining would be all for it had he interviewed someone like Michael Moore.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Reminds me of the same crap pulled by the ACORN video "pimp" and the Project Veritas boobs.

Suppose the tactic is not as funny and "enlightening" when your side is on the receiving end of it.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

No lie there. The crap we pulled in the Montana missile fields.....

A lot of comedians won't even go near a college campus anymore.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Impersonating any form past or present of the military is a Federal offense. One can get a military tribunal and a firing squad for that under certain conditions.
That was very stupid...

can you find that law for us?

why isn't he arrested? his show goes live soon...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The moral soldiers on here are hilarious

The way the U.S. treats vets is a disgrace, even before they sign up.Think about it, they must honestly believe it's for God and country and all that crap, then they come back and find out the truth, it was all about money and resources and making the greedy even more rich, and the idiots on this thread start bashing Cohen for it. Hopefully his sketch casts more attention on the issue of vets, which I'll bet is a million times more than what the idiots on this thread will ever do for vets.

Additionally, Cohen's waterboard signing sketch on Cheney was brilliant

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I was beginning to wonder if anyone was ever going to agree with me...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum
Well i got a pension, medical care, finished up 2 degrees with my GI bill and got a descent job cuz of my experience. How are we being treated again?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
In my sense of humor, nothing is off limits. The more it offends, the more likely I am to laugh at it. Cohen is great at being offensive....and I bet this will be pretty funny.

This sacred cow of vets is ridiculous. If you dno't honor them in the specific way that each individual zealot requires, you get roasted for it. Ridiculous. Most vets I know prefer to just be regular people with stories that will peel your eyelids back.

I'm with you and said as much. Nothing should be off limits. If you dont like it or are offended then you can simply tune out. Not very hard.

Said thing is people would like to see him charged with a crime for comedy. That's wild man.

Oh but the sacred vets. Can't make fun of them.
If you're white you best not make fun of blacks.
Can't make fun of Jews unless you are one.

Its all bull# and I can't wait to watch

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull He isnt for eveyone....but to imply that he and thos that like him are stupid......is stupid. Peeps nowadays have been Twitterized. They get outraged over nothing. I am guilty too....but nobody will read this last line cuz of the trigger words i employed.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Hard to say without watching the film with my own eyes.

The part about Dick Cheney is hilarious!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join