It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Promises to Avenge Obama...If its The Last Thing She Ever Does.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
July 10, 2018

House minority leader Nancy Pelosi has offically blown a gasket. She is now using terminology like radical Islamic terrorists use in their threats, and in their hate, and beheading videos. Plus, Pelosi now thinks that she's a member of the U.S. Senate, instead of a member of the U.S. House!

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is declaring war on President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee, and she has vowed to go down fighting, if it's the last thing she does.

In an email to supporters Monday night, Pelosi vowed to "avenge" President Barack Obama and his vision for the Supreme Court by exerting her influence on a process taking place in a house of Congress she has no access to, and no influence over.

"I emailed on Saturday. I emailed on Sunday. Now I’m emailing you again today," Pelosi began her plea for cash and support. "I’m determined to avenge President Obama if it’s the last thing I do."

Pelosi goes on to outline her "plan" to force Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to drop Brett Kavanaugh's nomination and replace him with Obama's Supreme Court pick for Justice Antonin Scalia's vacant seat, Merrick Garland.
Source with more at: www.dailywire.com...

Does the silence from DNC leadership, and Democrats in Congress, imply that they like and agree with Nancy Pelosi's and Maxine Water's radical views and behavior? It certainly seems so. Either that, or Pelosi/Waters has dirt on all of them.

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/11/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
She's really getting desperate.

Like she doesn't know that the President makes the initial nomination.

And she doesn't seem to understand the difference between a Midterm election and a Presidential election.

And guess what else?

The Senate in 2016 was Republican anyway and they were going to vote Garland down anyway.

BwaaaaHaHaHa

But actually she knows all that but is following orders from higher up at the DNC who want to keep the Plantation in business.

🧢🤷

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Send more money,

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Imagine if we focused on cogent ideas instead of the shills in suits. If we elected pragmatic centrists instead of trying to always swing the ideological momentum of the country with one radical after another with each side of the spectrum continually one upping the other's stupidity. Imagine then that we'd have a supreme court full of moderates that do little more than rule on law instead of playing political parlor games.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Does Nancy think that ANYONE is her boss? She acts like she's the Queen of America.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Send more money,

Thanks.

Will Bitcoin work?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth

That's a neat concept. Would there be any leaders under that scenario though?

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She helps Trump and the Republican party every time she talks.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
July 10, 2018

House minority leader Nancy Pelosi has offically blown a gasket. She is now using terminology like radical Islamic terrorists use in their threats, and in their hate, and beheading videos. Plus, Pelosi now thinks that she's a member of the U.S. Senate, instead of a member of the U.S. House!

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is declaring war on President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee, and she has vowed to go down fighting, if it's the last thing she does.

In an email to supporters Monday night, Pelosi vowed to "avenge" President Barack Obama and his vision for the Supreme Court by exerting her influence on a process taking place in a house of Congress she has no access to, and no influence over.

"I emailed on Saturday. I emailed on Sunday. Now I’m emailing you again today," Pelosi began her plea for cash and support. "I’m determined to avenge President Obama if it’s the last thing I do."

Pelosi goes on to outline her "plan" to force Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to drop Brett Kavanaugh's nomination and replace him with Obama's Supreme Court pick for Justice Antonin Scalia's vacant seat, Merrick Garland.
Source with more at: www.dailywire.com...

Does the silence from DNC leadership, and Democrats in Congress, imply that they like and agree with Nancy Pelosi's and Maxine Water's radical views and behavior? It certainly seems so. Either that, or Pelosi/Waters has dirt on all of them.

-CareWeMust

Politicians call it "the Silence of Dirt". Ever wonder why B. Clinton really never got kicked out of his role of Presidency.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Get the Red Woman.
I want Scalia back.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Good luck getting the GOP out of office. You are never getting rid of the shills till you do that. The DEMs are the centrist party that is how far the GOP have pulled politics in America.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Does Nancy think that ANYONE is her boss? She acts like she's the Queen of America.

No, you are thinking of Mitch McConnell. He thinks he is King and runs the government as such. Even going to lengths of not doing his constitutional duties just to get political wins.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

By pointing out their flaws and corruption? How does that help the GOP? How is a HOUSE MEMBER going to stop a Senate confirmation?

I know you guys dont understand government and just need a boogeyman to throw hate at but come on now.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

That's a neat concept. Would there be any leaders under that scenario though?

Yes. But they arent dumb enough to run. Normal people have a few embarassing facts that they dont want exposed.

Our system is designed to o nly promote people who habe no shame.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

edit on 7/11/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: Dbl

(post by randyvs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Avenge Obama? what happened to Obama he needs to be avenged for,if anything the taxpayers should burn him at the stake,more proof of ignorance and violence,not to mention stupidity of Democrats

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Maybe she'll turn to a life of boosting exotic custom tuner golf carts in elaborate heists, like in the Fast & Furious films, and using them to personally run guns to the Mexican drug cartels across the open border.

In Part 2, the sequel, she'll mule drugs into the US on the return trips, racing Schwinn bikes thru cartel underground contraband tunnels, like a renegade "Road Rash" daredevil, popping Geritol pills likes its "speed", and howling like a poodle.

DO NOT SEE THIS FILM WITHOUT BRINGING A FRESH PAIR OF DEPENDS!

edit on 11-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Good luck getting the GOP out of office. You are never getting rid of the shills till you do that. The DEMs are the centrist party that is how far the GOP have pulled politics in America.

As I'm speaking as a centrist, your post here is literally disproven within the OP. Warren needs to avenge Obama? For what exactly? Seriously, if this is not extremist to you then..well... You must be a Democrat. Which all of your posts on ATS show as such.

There are extremists on both sides but thinking your side or the other side is better is only making things worse. You are not actually talking about the real issues and only for your side.

Democrats don't give a # about you and nor do the Republicans for that matter.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Absolutely not. There is no centrist aligned party ATM.

Thats why all the Bernie votes went to Trump mostly. Freaking Trump was more a centrist than Killary.

The Dems and GOP are done. The GOP will get its scandals revealed eventually.

Still.....No one can ignore the DNC's aired laundry. There is no time machine. This will be their image for a few decades. One they cant survive as a party without massive amounts of cash...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join