It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They have got your DNA already

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Brywilson2

I wouldn't even trust them then. Once they have it, you simply cannot tell me that they will dispose of it, or the info given. I don't mean aggregate info like xx% of men 28-40 have at least some chance of cancer, etc. I mean personally unique to an individual info. Call it (UI) I also have no doubt that either the contract can be wiggled out of; The UI will be shared. Given to a holding company, warrant search by government, etc.

One thing is for sure though. If a government agency gets a warrant, they can easily get the UI of anyone who has ever tested their DNA. And I don't doubt that some spook agency already has their databases on speed dial.

p.s. Remember when the popular thing was having your children's' UI DNA taken ''just in case'', usually for free, by local civic organization, like Lions, Rotary, etc? I wonder how many people that will come back to haunt?

I hope they only took CODIS tests. That's a record of 20 markers that doesn't contain any genetically identifying information. But it's enough resolution to uniquely identify the individual.

Thanks,

-dex

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I also think all these DNA sites are looking for something in your DNA maybe looking for Alien Hybrids ?
I know far fetched but TRUST KNOW ONE... lol

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: starlitestarbrite
I also think all these DNA sites are looking for something in your DNA maybe looking for Alien Hybrids ?

Youre more correct than you realize.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
My husband got a phone call two months ago from a stranger in Northern Kentucky. He asked my husband if he was related to this man who is my husband's great grandfather. My husband was. The man who is in his late fifties just did the dna test on Ancestry DNA and discovered his father was not his father. He found out about the great grandfather and found my husband's name as a cousin. We had done the DNA tests last year. He found my name first, but I am not related to any of those people and I dont usually answer the phone. I garden. He had first called my son, who has his father's old cell phone. My son is twenty he was grouchy but gave the stranger his Dad's phone number. So, that man spoke two real unknown cousins that day. He was so upset with his news. He couldn't believe his mother was that kind of woman. Although, he didn't really like his non biological father. Mean while, the family of my husband's knew that the grandfather had an affair with that man's mother for decades. They were not happy with that affair at all. No one ever told the kid/ adult 50 something person the truth. I imagine a lot of people are going to discover some unwanted truths.

My Aunt told me a story last month about a man she dated thirty years ago who had just died. He was a doctor who had donated sperm while in medical school. He also was a guy who slept around a lot in life. He had been divorced a few times. His son did the DNA tests and found three different half sisters all over the USA who knew nothing.... Imagine getting three new sisters and their children as new family in your fifties.... Cheers!

edit on 11-7-2018 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: starlitestarbrite

I had similar thoughts once I started seeing so many commercials for them, by multiple companies. Even joked with the wife that tptb must be looking for someone or something.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The army has my blood. They took plenty just to say I couldnt join.

I donate blood every couple of months.

If they want more I got plenty. My blood brings people back from the dead, lessens pain, and makes you a passionate lover.

Also, my blood can gift you temporary psychic awareness.

Good stuff on tap. My mother was 0-, I am mostly attracted to 0- women. My wife is.

I hope they clone me. My clone is going to be such a pain in the ass to them. Do it. lol

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Lets hope some really rich dude who has the brain of Einstein, doesn't need an organ transplant. The Spook doc just goes through the DNA data base …."Oh here we are, you wont need any rejection drugs for this one. Just a solo mother living in the sticks she wont be missed".

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I can't imagine willingly handing over DNA samples to some company, just to maybe track down a few ancestors. The thing that worries me is, are they actually saving DNA samples from babies, or during hospital visits, etc? Shouldn't be able to, but we all know how that goes. I don't think they are there, yet, for that, as if they were, they ouldn't be pushing these voluntary tests so much.

Still, things could change.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join