It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help required for Senator Warren disrespected by Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hiyacheekbones.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: M5xaz

Fauxcahantas

She should be ashamed for skating through life on affirmative action, especially when she is not a member of the specific tribe she's claimed. Her excuses are equally unacceptable, since merely parroting a "family story" in order to gain an advantage over others doesn't make it any less excusable

Her entire life is based on a lie. Who knows what qualified candidate we'd have in her place?

EXACTLY !!!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

No, it's not BOTH SIDES! I don't see Hillary supporters being thrown out of restaurants or a govt senator calling for Hillary supporters to be dogged at every place they go. You're hilarious...both sides, what a chuckle.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I'm closing in on 70. I was repeatedly told during my childhood that we were part Mohegan on my Dad's side. Everyone in our family head those stories. I've never had a DNA test to prove it any more than I have had a DNA test to prove my Portuguese or other lineage. Have you ever proved your own heritage? It has been abundantly documented that Warren never used her alleged native American heritage to get a 'leg up' during her career. That notion has been soundly and repeatedly debunked by officials at both Harvard and the U of Pennsylvania. After Scott Brown tried to twist the issue to his political advantage, the New England Historical Genealogical Society looked into his claims and could find no evidence either way. So the Right continues to distort and lie about the 'issue' to denigrate Warren. The same people who would jump at the chance to tongue-bathe their hero's danglies. A person that wouldn't know the truth if it bitch-slapped him to death. Bone-spur Donnie lies, distorts, and cons his way on a daily basis and you lot lap-up a thread like this. ATS should be so proud.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

The same people who would jump at the chance to tongue-bathe their hero's danglies. A person that wouldn't know the truth if it bitch-slapped him to death. Bone-spur Donnie lies, distorts, and cons his way on a daily basis and you lot lap-up a thread like this. ATS should be so proud.

Wow, you have some deep seated Daddy issues with Trump, leading me to see that your opinion is so biased and distorted as to be useless as fact. If Warren is so upfront to her heritage why is she against a DNA test. Trump is offering 1 million she could give to any charity if she takes the test and proves her heritage. She won't because she's a world class liar that is using minorities as a tool in her campaigning, same as lying Dems. And that is who you align with? Good luck, the public has seen her called out and know her for what she is and that isn't native American. My 88-year-old mother saw through the Democrats in the last election. Maybe you should encourage the Democrats to step up to more truth if they want to win next time. In fact there are many #walkaway people because the Dems are so hateful and corrupt. Keep up your hate for Trump. It only serves to make him stronger.
edit on 12-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I'm not aligning with anyone. Nor am I a Democrat. But for you on the Right to attempt to hold yourselves up as the beacon of honesty is laughable. Don the Con honest? What a laugh. I couldn't give a rats ass if Warren is part native American or not. Why don't you research that and see if she's ever used that during her campaigning before you make baseless accusations. This is precisely how the 'New Right' operates. Throw some distortion or outright lie out there knowing the mindless minions will run with it. Death Panels anyone? And daddy issues. Yea right, what a tool. At least I know who my dad was.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Link

This tells you about what 'campaign' she was running and when it popped up.

In the end who cares....

I say 'Little Big Woman'...some pretty big claims by Little Big Man so it should fit...LOL

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Right, like I said, Scott Brown brought the whole issue up to disparage her. Warren wasn't campaigning as a native American. And as I said in my initial post, the vast majority of us only know what our parents and grand-parents as far as our lineage goes --- Native American or otherwise. Very few people ever bother to vet that information and pass it down generation to generation.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

This is precisely how the 'New Right' operates. Throw some distortion or outright lie out there knowing the mindless minions will run with it.

You've got that backwards. You're talking about the bogus fake Russia "collusion" (whatever that means) rumors, right?

Heck, even the Democrats admit Mueller hasn't released any such findings. Yet some (even some on here) will go around swearing up and down that its a decided/pre-determined issue.

What you accuse the right of doing is precisely what the alt-radical fringe left is doing.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

So as long as she is not 'campaigning' as a platform as an American Indian it is ok? Tell that to Rachel Dolezal

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I'm not aligning with anyone. Nor am I a Democrat. But for you on the Right to attempt to hold yourselves up as the beacon of honesty is laughable. Don the Con honest? What a laugh. I couldn't give a rats ass if Warren is part native American or not. Why don't you research that and see if she's ever used that during her campaigning before you make baseless accusations. This is precisely how the 'New Right' operates. Throw some distortion or outright lie out there knowing the mindless minions will run with it. Death Panels anyone? And daddy issues. Yea right, what a tool. At least I know who my dad was.

From the article:

Warren has doubled down on her description of her background and dismissed suggestions she was ever an affirmative action hire as preposterous. "I'm proud of my Native American heritage," she said Monday in an appearance on CNN.

Proof Warren was touting herself as Native American Hoss! I do know and had a fine dad in my life, maybe yours didn't teach you how to spot a liar. The truth isn't a right vs. left thing, it's a truth thing! As usual, the New Dems stretch the truth to fit their Fake News narrative like the caged children (done under Obama not Trump).
edit on 13-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join