It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help required for Senator Warren disrespected by Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Look at all these mature people. Taking after the king of name callers. i bet trump got so good at name calling from being ruthlessly bullied as a kid. I would love to hear a psychiatrist give his professional opinion on Trump's immsture behavior.

It is funny.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Harpua

LMFAO, she is one of the only people alive today who actually stole from an indian.

Dakota access pipeline.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

LMFAO, she is one of the only people alive today who actually stole from an indian.

Dakota access pipeline.

That's funny too.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
anyone know how to translate "littlest swamp monster" into cherokee???

also, how about "biggest swamp monster"?? trump needs a cherokee nickname also.

according to this article, she still claims that she is part indian, she bases this on stories told to her by her parents.
I know a great deal about my ancestry because my grandma passed this down to me... I know many of the stories that I was told are true because there's a book published that includes that line of my family's geneology, a book my grandma helped gather information for. I don't see why anyone would lie to their kids about such a thing, do you???
the article goes on to state that a geneologist traced it back and thought that she my be something like 1/32 native american. nothing really that noteworthy, unless of course that 1/32 was geronimo or some other famous person...
others have stated that the claim just can't be fact checked...

www.wmal.com...

so, while there is little proof that she is part native american, I don't see how her claims can be proven false. meanwhile trump's constant egging her on about this is kind of racist in and off itself in my opinion.
and, it seems that warren wasn't the first he refused to accept their native american heritage. seems like he's done it to a whole danged tribe!!!

Trump told lawmakers that organized crime “is rampant — I don’t mean a little bit — is rampant on Indian reservations.” He predicted “one of the biggest scandals since Al Capone.” Then came the line that many Native Americans would remember for decades: that the federally recognized Connecticut tribe that owned Foxwoods — the Mashantucket Pequots — did not look like real Indians.

washingtonmonthly.com...

edit on 10-7-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
Unless I am mistaken, y'all are doing the same name calling and ridicule that folks have been frustrated about in regards to the president.

Congratulations, you have brought yourselves to the level of the Democrats and the media.

Don't we feel proud?

It's comedy, no different than Jon Stewart or SNL, lighten up. Or is it a double standard that mocking conservatives is OK but doing the same to leftists is lèse-majesté ? Grow-up!

If you must feel bad, feel bad for the real native American cheated out of a position at Harvard by Warren.
edit on 10-7-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Right on!
edit on 10-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Not true at all.

My brother-in-law does it all the time.

My kids do it occasionally.

I'm confused.. in the world you live in are all Native Americans no longer there?

Because I could swear I'm still here and get things stolen from me.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Comedy tends to be funny. But comedy needs wit and intelligence to back it up.

I enjoy you as a poster, as I do a few others who commented in this post.

But name calling for the sake of name calling is just. . . petty.

BTW: I am a conservative. And I also have Native American heritage.
You are not helping.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
anyone know how to translate "littlest swamp monster" into cherokee???

also, how about "biggest swamp monster"?? trump needs a cherokee nickname also.

according to this article, she still claims that she is part indian, she bases this on stories told to her by her parents.
I know a great deal about my ancestry because my grandma passed this down to me... I know many of the stories that I was told are true because there's a book published that includes that line of my family's geneology, a book my grandma helped gather information for. I don't see why anyone would lie to their kids about such a thing, do you???
the article goes on to state that a geneologist traced it back and thought that she my be something like 1/32 native american. nothing really that noteworthy, unless of course that 1/32 was geronimo or some other famous person...
others have stated that the claim just can't be fact checked...

www.wmal.com...

so, while there is little proof that she is part native american, I don't see how her claims can be proven false. meanwhile trump's constant egging her on about this is kind of racist in and off itself in my opinion.
and, it seems that warren wasn't the first he refused to accept their native american heritage. seems like he's done it to a whole danged tribe!!!

Trump told lawmakers that organized crime “is rampant — I don’t mean a little bit — is rampant on Indian reservations.” He predicted “one of the biggest scandals since Al Capone.” Then came the line that many Native Americans would remember for decades: that the federally recognized Connecticut tribe that owned Foxwoods — the Mashantucket Pequots — did not look like real Indians.

washingtonmonthly.com...

You are just pumping a big bit of poop into the thread.

If she is Cherokee she has one of what I have... A CDIB card.

Let's see it!

Alternately, since there was a bad time in the Tribe where you could just pay off the rolls person about 20k and become a Cherokee, I would like to see a Warren 23AndMe test.

So her claims can be proven false for about 70 dollars... keeping in mind that Trump has a 1 million dollar offer on the table for her to just get a DNA test.

SoOo... I'm going to have to assume that a DNA test for Elizabeth Warren will show 90% white, 10% bullsnip.

Her being a Dem and all.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

nvm
edit on 10-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Comedy tends to be funny. But comedy needs wit and intelligence to back it up.

I enjoy you as a poster, as I do a few others who commented in this post.

But name calling for the sake of name calling is just. . . petty.

BTW: I am a conservative. And I also have Native American heritage.
You are not helping.

I am not mocking native Americans - only Warren and her lies.
Those that steal from native Americans, like Warren, are the ones not helping.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

It's okay.

It's not like you said, "Feckless ####" like some left-leaning comedians.

Now they were a hoot! These are just funny mocking Warren names.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I understand your position. Do you understand mine?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Its probably Elizabeth Warren not your Brother in law.
I was speaking metaphorically. Is there a literal threshold I need to reach?

ETA I did say one of the only

Your quote...

The meaning of metaphor....

A metaphor is a trope or figure of speech in which an implied comparison is made between two unlike things that actually have something in common. Adjective: metaphorical.

A metaphor is said to express the unfamiliar (the tenor) in terms of the familiar (the vehicle). When Neil Young sings, "Love is a rose," "rose" is the vehicle for "love," the tenor. (In cognitive linguistics, the terms target and source are roughly equivalent to tenor and vehicle.)

So I personally don't get it.... but English is my third language and I miss a lot of the nuances because my primary language is not written but it's punctuation depends on the pauses between the words.

So I am sorry that I missed your metaphor and my Tribe still makes fun of Lizzy.

Cause she's not one of us... just sayin.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I understand your position. Do you understand mine?

I understand your position, but we shall agree to disagree.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Sacagaliar

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's okay.

It's not like you said, "Feckless ####" like some left-leaning comedians.

Now they were a hoot! These are just funny mocking Warren names.

Feck that anti-desegregation when it's her kids school double-talking Plan B dual-citizen.

Plan B citizens shouldnt even be allowed to vote.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
She is a far better human than the liar in chief, Trump... and its not even close.

Go ahead and run her in 2020, please! Trump will shred the little reputation she has left and bury her political chances at Wounded Knee.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I am very immature and old. My taste in comedy tends towards bodily disfunctions and comedians that tell jokes in bad taste. (but quite overly educated-bah!)

You are quite wrong about comedy needing intelligence and wit-I need neither for a good laugh.

You are too serious and don't get that comedy means different things to different people. Stop the judging. Have a little fun--even at yourself-lighten up. These are some funny names. Watch youtube Walmart people and the fartng stuff. Now that's funny.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join