It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason why the left has gone insane

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The positive light of abortion is the scientific fact of conditioning. Not everyone deserves the right to raise children, and some are responsible enough to know that person isn't them.

If some street hooker has a kid, odds are he grows into a pimp.

As a society, we are actually aware of this though, and so even the street hooker has the common sense to get an abortion.

In a perfect Christian World, people would adopt children at a rate of 50x what they do now, then abortion wouldn't be necessary.

Watch the intro to "Idiocracy"
www.youtube.com...

We without even considering abortion don't take raising children, or life, as seriously as we should.

edit on 12-7-2018 by KatWouldKillYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

However, I do think they tend to be self-conscious in that they don't like feeling like others can make up their own minds and maybe decide differently.

They've reduced many of their pet positions to moral ones where the question has become good v. evil more than simply two differing choices, and they're uncomfortable with those who would choose what they see as evil.

This is all unintentionally funny - and enlightening

Could it be a matter of there simply being two different choices - two different approaches? Could you accept the fact that not everyone sees abortion as murder?

So they do what they don't want others to do and push morality down everyone's throat.

It's the concept of collective salvation. They can't be saved unless all are saved although they'd never admit it.

Are we still talking about the left?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KatWouldKillYou

Not everyone deserves the right to raise children,

Sounding a bit Margaret Sangerish there.... and also a bit like Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The best way to fix that is to stop participating in political threads and write compelling conspiracy threads. Or you can just keep complaining. I don't have any reservations about saying you're going to pick the latter over the former.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KatWouldKillYou

This is similar to my thoughts on abortion as well.

I hope that me and mine make the decisions which allow life to prosper. I am confident we are capable of that.

In turn, I realize many are incapable of leading their own lives let alone that of another. Call them lesser people or democrats, they aren’t capable of raising a child. If they were forced, then we not only have an unfit mother of a child, but a child of an unfit mother.

The fact is abortion is 21st century natural selection. The poor, criminals, drug addicted, sexual deviants, etc. These are the woman who abort their children.

I do not condone abortion, and will do what I can to make sure it never happens around me or mine.

But, if those who are in lesser positions than me and mine want to kill their likely degenerate offspring, I won’t stop you. Abortion is a means to population control, societal development, and natural selction thus evolution.

edit on 13-7-2018 by ArmyOf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: kaylaluv

Boy you walked right into that one! Apparently you don't read much here before posting.

Answer - As I've already stated, it's the mother's choice. Federal government should have no say. State issue of at all.

Ooops!

Apparently, you've missed the point. There is the exact same amount of hypocrisy on the right as there is on the left. I wasn't referring to your personal opinion.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Lest we forget Roe Vs Wade was a right to privacy issue. Woman simply wanted an abortion without having to tell her husband or anyone else. Roe Vs Wade ending is the shiny thing the Dems wave around to get the attention of the uninformed amongst the mass's. And they be a whole lot of the un-informed sitting on the left.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
AND, again, this boils down to what is law as in the Constitution.

The left hates it. Too structured. Not enough playing room. Make POLICY, not LAW.

No longer.

The Constitution is the LAW of this land.

We are finally getting back to that.

Fred..

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

The left hates it. Too structured. Not enough playing room. Make POLICY, not LAW.

No longer.

Fred..

What does the Constitution say about ICE, immigration, and borders?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

No longer.

Fred..

Try taking the FREE Hillsdale Constitution course.

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion….” [See Article IV, Section 4] If aliens entering into a State from a foreign country constitute an “invasion,” then the federal government is constitutionally mandated by this provision to intervene and protect the State."

ICE was created as the agency responsible for protecting the States against invasion. Illegal immigrants, constitute an invasion of non-citizens into any State.

LEGAL immigrants, do not.

Fred..

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

No longer.

Fred..

Try taking the FREE Hillsdale Constitution course.

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion….” [See Article IV, Section 4] If aliens entering into a State from a foreign country constitute an “invasion,” then the federal government is constitutionally mandated by this provision to intervene and protect the State."

ICE was created as the agency responsible for protecting the States against invasion. Illegal immigrants, constitute an invasion of non-citizens into any State.

LEGAL immigrants, do not.

Fred..

One additional comment. Liberals hate the Constitution. They want to simply change the rules without going through the required steps to change things permanently. There is a reason for that. They lack the majority needed to change the constitution.

So, instead, they switch tactics trying to enforce policies, not laws.

This is a tragic and yet vital mistake. Because, policies are at the whim and call of a temporary solution, then when conservatives finally regain the ability to "right the ship", there is outrage that we can.

Want something changed? CHANGE THE LAW. CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION.

AND, BTW, if the law is in fact changed, almost every one of us would concur.

The majority ruled, changed the law, and we shall protect that law with our lives.

Stop trying to change the United States of America, without changing the laws that govern her.

Fred..

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOf

if those who are in lesser positions than me and mine want to kill their likely degenerate offspring, I won’t stop you.

So if someone kills their 5 or 6 year old, oh well? They were probably going to be a degenerate anyway?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

Why do you want to change Roe V Wade?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Oh so the left is now insane? Lol.. Troll says what? Do you get paid in rubles or bitcoin? Lol....

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I want the CONSTITUTION to be followed. Abortion isn't in there.

Fred..

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I want the CONSTITUTION to be followed. Abortion isn't in there.

Fred..

Neither is it in there that it’s okay to pass a law that forces a woman to carry a pregnancy to term if she doesn’t want to.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

So, when the pregnancy is terminated, a human life is terminated with it.

We call that murder.

Fred..

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So, you think that Roe V Wade is unconstitutional? Why? Simply because women's reproductive rights aren't mentioned?

Allow me to introduce you to the 9th Amendment!

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

You see, The Supreme Court didn't rule that abortion is a constitutional right, it ruled that state laws that proscribe abortion, before the fetus is viable, were UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Why do you think they did that?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

We call that murder.

Fred..

What do you call it when a woman loses her right to have a medical procedure performed on her own body, and loses her privacy when it comes to what happens between her and her doctor?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

We call that murder.

Fred..

no, you and the right-wingers that want control over what a woman does with her own uterus, call it murder...you are saying women are too stupid and dumb to make a decision about it, and only a man knows best.......
hey here's something for you to mull over...women have been self-aborting for centuries
edit on 14-7-2018 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join