It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason why the left has gone insane

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It should be forced upon everyone for one day a year.
Like the purge but we are all just stoned and drunk.....Only if you are a happy drunk you get the booze.
We need a name for this wonderous day.

"Pigeons Strutting On Chess Boards" is a great name and gets my vote!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

There already is one.... The purge...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That would be the day after lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MemoryShock

I could beat you at Chess any day of the week. Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Really? Wow. I stopped giving a # 5 pages ago!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Maybe let the people decide if it is murder or not.

Well as a Christian who knows we are to love the sinner no matter what, we should stay out of it.

I do think 'partial birth abortion' is horribly cruel to a child that is so far along it could live without assistance. My wife was adopted as she too was an unwanted pregnancy. I do think we can have some common sense. Someone going 8 months and THEN deciding to have an abortion should be because of health reasons. Shouldn't need a law and people should be reasonable.

I want much less gov but understand it can't be we have no gov. We do have a way to fairly decide and the swamp monsters are cheating. That is why this thread caught my imagination.
edit on 11-7-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
the real conspiracy is that we are pre-occupied with all this bull# politics while our food and water supply is being poisoned for profit

Add in that TPTB are cramming 'CO2 is pollution that destroys the climate" BS that is total BS that is a distraction from your observation. Got to tax us for 'carbon' or lose their chance. I know they are holding off on H2 power and have some threads here over the years about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

i honestly think its because they know Trump is not part of their secret societies. They are afraid he's going to put an end the organized criminal syndicate that the founders of our country warned us about.

It's not just the left either. The left is just easy to manipulate via the mass media because they lost the election and want something to complain about.

Notice all the resignations? Notice all the people not running for office again? It's not just the left.

It's the people who have been taking hefty bribes to turn a blind eye to the drug traffickers, human traffickers, arms dealers, etc... the rats are jumping ship.
The left just happens to control the media and are using their brainwashed followers to throw a nation wide hissy fit about anything they can to make Trump look bad.

Those in charge don't really care about abortion. They just use these issues to push their followers buttons to get their enemy out of a threatening position.

It's so easy to see through these days its sad.

edit on 11-7-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Notice all the resignations? Notice all the people not running for office again? It's not just the left.

Where's Paul Ryan Going?

He doesn't even like this administration.

Didn't Time Magazine call him the smartest person in America?

That's a hint...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Really? Wow. I stopped giving a # 5 pages ago!

And yet..you'll post tomorrow or the next day...just like I will.

You gots to learn when posturing helps you.

It didn't this time.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Ohhh...probably.

But Chess is not equal to comprehending global politics over a few years...I'm going to let you win. Because I did this a few years ago. I am yelling because I have that capacity...and to be honest, there is a bit of entertainment to be had with noobs.

I know more than you think...and it eats at me. And that's my decision. Not yours.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MemoryShock

Ohhh...probably.

But Chess is not equal to comprehending global politics over a few years...I'm going to let you win. Because I did this a few years ago. I am yelling because I have that capacity...and to be honest, there is a bit of entertainment to be had with noobs.

I know more than you think...and it eats at me. And that's my decision. Not yours.

You may now belittle that...

Belittle it 5 pages ago!!!
edit on Wed, 11 Jul 2018 07:37:58 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Edit for Snark...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Your Arrogance will be the end of you my crazy friend. And some day, perhaps we can play some chess, laugh at ignorant people and hang out at levi strauss stores together during half off sales while sipping latte's whilst counting our stock market wins for the week.

just pulling your sh#
edit on 11-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Your Arrogance will be the end of you my crazy friend.

You mispelled Hubris...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Abortion is probably the single biggest area where I differ from conservatives. Conservatism is rooted in personal responsibility, so it's pretty hypocritical to preach responsibility from one side of the mouth and legislate control over personal responsibility out of the other. In fact, it's a direct conflict.

I have an issue with government funded abortion, but that's another issue really. It's not an abortion issue as much as a government funding issue. It's consistent with personal responsibility. If YOU want to have an abortion, well so be it, just don't expect ME to pay for it.

And before anyone asks, yes, I feel the same way about drugs. If YOU want to OD on heroin, that's YOUR business. All the war on drugs does is keep prices up so the black agencies can continue to get top dollar for their filth. Yes, there should be laws about what can be done in public (just like there are laws about indecent exposure and the like), plus it's a public health hazard (but that's another thread). I digress.

The abortion issue, IMNSHO, is a misguided byproduct as a result of the cross-section of who conservatives are as people. Generally they tend to be more religious and structured, so it makes sense, but it doesn't make it right.

One of the fundamental underpinnings of conservatism is being responsible for your own actions. How can laws prohibiting the exact same thing be consistent with the ideology?

Bottom line; they're not.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

and you didn't read the update.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Abortion is probably the single biggest area where I differ from conservatives. Conservatism is rooted in personal responsibility, so it's pretty hypocritical to preach responsibility from one side of the mouth and legislate control over personal responsibility out of the other. In fact, it's a direct conflict.

I have an issue with government funded abortion, but that's another issue really. It's not an abortion issue as much as a government funding issue. It's consistent with personal responsibility. If YOU want to have an abortion, well so be it, just don't expect ME to pay for it.

And before anyone asks, yes, I feel the same way about drugs. If YOU want to OD on heroin, that's YOUR business. All the war on drugs does is keep prices up so the black agencies can continue to get top dollar for their filth. Yes, there should be laws about what can be done in public (just like there are laws about indecent exposure and the like), plus it's a public health hazard (but that's another thread). I digress.

The abortion issue, IMNSHO, is a misguided byproduct as a result of the cross-section of who conservatives are as people. Generally they tend to be more religious and structured, so it makes sense, but it doesn't make it right.

One of the fundamental underpinnings of conservatism is being responsible for your own actions. How can laws prohibiting the exact same thing be consistent with the ideology?

Bottom line; they're not.

Well. Flunk Yeah.

I don't want to type more because it takes away from your post...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Now we're getting into embarrassing territory. We don't agree on the basic points of contention.

Can we atleast agree on the same gaunch color?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Please don't confuse my words into thinking I'm liberal, because I am probably the furthest thing from a liberal you could imagine.

I am very much (full-on even) conservative. However, I strongly disagree on the abortion stance.

Sure would be nice if we could get some similar capitulation from the left on the 2nd Amendment issue!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I don't consider myself religious or even conservative.

But I believe in individual rights.

And I think the unborn child as an individual.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join