It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that the "who" and "what" Don't Matter, If Trump is Involved, Exposure Will Occur

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So thank you for pointing out that whomever was nominated, THAT one was the bad one and women will all die now because... Trump!!!

Huh? The Judicial Crisis Network is a conservative PAC that was originally formed in 2005 to support whatever judicial nominations were made by Bush 43. What I pointed out was that they were at the ready to support whoever Trump nominated just like the Women's March folks were ready to oppose whoever Trump nominated.

Of course, just like the women at the Women's March and everyone else, they knew that the nominees were coming from a short list culled from a less short list of names compiled by the Federalist Society.

Furthermore, it was a safe bet that Trump from the time that Kennedy announced his retirement that Trump would be picking somebody fairly far to the right on social issues, including (particularly) reproductive rights and LGBT rights, to appeal to the base.

So it's not really that telling that they would be prepared to oppose Trump's nominee anymore than it is that right-wing groups were prepared to promote anyone Trump nominated.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

everyone also knew

Even the people on that Island that is off limits to the rest of the world. I find that hard to believe. Seems like you are spreading fake news.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
What's the big deal? Trump already had a list of names, so it was pretty safe to assume he'd pick one of those, right?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You're not actually calling the competency of millions of women into question. That can't be.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

LOL, cheeks still stinging over the delay in replacing Scalia, ya? Get over it, it happened and Kavanaugh will certainly be approved before the midterms, let alone before Trump's successor takes the office in 2025.

Look at your "Lulz! Butthurt? Neener-neener!" response. Lmao.

I think you just admit that you're every bit as partisan as the Women's March folks and would have supported anyone Trump nominated from the list compiled for him by the Federalist Society.

ETA:

To state the obvious here: everyone also knew that it was down to three "finalists" (to be announced in a primetime special because reality tv) days ago and who those people were. It's not like Trump was selecting an unknown.

you act as if we have a say in the decision. You don't and I don't. Either he will be conformed, or he won't, but it's unlikely that he won't, based on the current makeup. But the good news is, you can whine as much as you like.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thats not true. My sister works in communications for fortune 500 companies. Ive heard stories.

This is common since workload is massive for individual workers. Sometimes you have the corrected and updated version and you instead click on the draft copy by accident and send it. Or other such human error.

Sometimes people dont actually read things....editors included.

edit on 7 11 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

" They're playing you guys so hard. "

Yeah , like the Purple T Shirts with the Phrase .....

TRUST WOMEN

LOL ,that Will Be the Day..................

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
No way they would have sent that out without knowing that "XX" was there, so they are obviously continuing the narrative of division on purpose. The more triggered people get the more emotional their responses/reactions are instead of logical. Trump is a master of it and so is the media/Hollywood. They're playing you guys so hard.

Sounds like they're the one taking their orders from Putin, since division is exactly what his goal was with the 2016 election interference.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You're not actually calling the competency of millions of women into question. That can't be.

I'm calling the competency of the individuals involved in the Women's March into question, be they male or female, yes. I know many more competent women than incompetent, but somehow this particular organization seems to have attracted the bottom of the barrel and displays an oddly high percentage of incompetence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join