It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Court will not take away abortions, they will just imply common sense restrictions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
As we all know, implying common sense restrictions, is not taking away a right. So Pro-abortion people have nothing to worry about, unless you are a real extremist.

What unreasonable person thinks someone under 21 can be trusted having an abortion?
What unreasonable person thinks fully formed baby should be allowed to be aborted?
How many abortions does one person need, so limits on the number of abortions seems to be common sense.

Don't worry, the new court will just limit scary looking/sounding abortions, it will not outlaw abortions

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What new court?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

What right does a court have over a womens body?.
If you make all under 21's carry the baby they will still seek to get rid from some back alley doctor.
I agree on certain term limits but answer me this how are you going to force an under 21 year old to carry a baby they do not want.
edit on 10-7-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Absolutely none.

But what about the body of an unborn person?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
As we all know, implying common sense restrictions, is not taking away a right. So Pro-abortion people have nothing to worry about, unless you are a real extremist.

What unreasonable person thinks someone under 21 can be trusted having an abortion?
What unreasonable person thinks fully formed baby should be allowed to be aborted?
How many abortions does one person need, so limits on the number of abortions seems to be common sense.

Don't worry, the new court will just limit scary looking/sounding abortions, it will not outlaw abortions

NO!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thats between the woman and her god.
But you can answer me how are you going to force women to carry a child they do not want?.
The only way you can solve this is educate people on safe sex so the need for abortions go down you aint gonna stop it.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I see what you did there.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

If you make all under 21's carry the baby they will still seek to get rid from some back alley doctor.
I agree on certain term limits but answer me this how are you going to force an under 21 year old to carry a baby they do not want.

Will need to get a parent's permission...

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Thats between the woman and her god.
But you can answer me how are you going to force women to carry a child they do not want?.
The only way you can solve this is educate people on safe sex so the need for abortions go down you aint gonna stop it.

The issue is having the baby in the first place.

It doesn't happen spontaneously.

Anyway, I consider abortion murder. Won't change my mind on it and I doubt I'll ever change anyone else's.

Toodles.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

How are the parents going to stop her? If she wants to have one?.
Also If against the law without parents permission and she has a back alley one what happens to her then?.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It's just going to be the same this thread blokes wanting their handmaids tale fantasy calling women murderers while not actually offering any solutions on how to reduce abortion because that is what everyone wants.
No point I agree Toodles.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

People can enlist in the military and die in a war at 18, but can't be trusted to make their own reproductive decisions?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

common sense restrictions

I seem to have heard that phrase somewhere before.....can't quite place my finger on it.....seems pretty familiar though.
Darn it...I will have to get back to you, but it seems really really familiar.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Don't worry, the new court will just limit scary looking/sounding abortions,

That's doesn't sound very conservative at all.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
They have no right to restrict anyones reproductive lives.
Common sense restrictions my ass.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
common-sense would be allowing the person having the baby to do what they want, their life, their choice, not anyone else's, if it is too much for snowflakes to handle, move to a country that outlaws it

in the name of "Freedom" of course right, I mean, Land of the Free...

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

FLM
Fetal lives matter but not teenage girls lives.
They have sex they need to be punished don't you know. Have their whole lives ruined just to make sure that fetus survives the womb. Then when it's a child we can just forget about it again.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Amazing the number of people that can’t hear what they are saying when it has a slightly different spin to the topic. Almost like they are just singing a tune without knowing what the song is about. Well done, well done.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If only there was a way. A device or protocol that existed to curb this entire argument.

Some sort of control perhaps. In a pill form maybe...

Might take some thought.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Amazing the number of people that can’t hear what they are saying when it has a slightly different spin to the topic. Almost like they are just singing a tune without knowing what the song is about. Well done, well done.

I think it's amazing that no one has noticed the OP is illogical and uses loaded questions/statements.

It's almost as if some people like to point fingers at others for not knowing what the song is about, while they whistle a tune which they know nothing about.
edit on 10-7-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join