It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Hillary-Hurt Trump Scandals - Investigations and Criminal Referrals Ramp Up.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The power of the Congress to hold hearings, investigations and compel testimony for the sameare among the most egregious abuses of Constitutional power that have developed (along with the cancerous growth in the Executive Branch and the politicization of the Judicial.)

The idea, once upon a time, was that Congress's power to investigate was an implied power (those invisible entitlements that the Courts have decided should be added on TOP of what the Constitution clearly says) in relation to possible legislation and in oversight of the Executive Branch.

It has become sheer and uninterrupted political theatre.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: carewemust

1, No the IG report did not state that "the media and their bosses are complicit" in this imagined grand scheme to harm Trump. I'm sure what you're referring to is the bribes of food, drinks, game tickets, etc. that some journalists used to get "insider leaks" right? Not the same thing.

2. You're still crowing about the Gosar letter back in April in which twelve House members wrote out a laundry list of everyone they'd like the Justice Department to crucify by appointing a second independent counsel? Still trying to present that as "news"?

3. Devin Nunes has more people he wants to drag in front of Congress? LOL. Surprise surprise. Won't it be funny in a few years when he and Gowdy are experiencing the same thing for their multiple illegal acts during this comic period? LOL

4. Only in your rather unique worldview and of course that of the Gateway Pundit would any of this make any sense at all. As we saw today, the Pundit is regularly taken in by cons and mentally distressed individuals.

PFft.

1.)
Those bribes and payoffs were not innocent, or trivial. If Trump were not so talented, and Hillary so dumb, CNN's Donna Brazille could have hurt candidate Trump, by giving the debate questions to Hillary Clinton ahead of time.

2.) No. I referened a criminal referral to Jeff Sessions and prosecutor John Huber of Hillary, Comey, Lynch, and others. Not a mere letter of gripes. Those are a dime a dozen in D.C..

3.) You haven't been following the House Intel Committee investigation. If you had, you'd know that the Congressional committees are very serious...including Congressman Devin Nunes.

4.) You're entitled to your opinion...as are we all. There are billions of them, lol!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: crtrvt
Yawn. Don't you get tired of this # never going anywhere? Tomorrow, tomorrow...

Yeah because who, on a conspiracy site, would ever be interested in mounting evidence in an ongoing investigation of massive government corruption and conspiracy? How boring... /Sarc

It's insane how much real news doesn't get reported on hardly at all anymore.

They don't have time...95% of their reporting is on Trump...They can't fit this other stuff in...

The Inspector General Report 3 weeks ago pointed out how the Mainstream Media was/is involved in the conspiracy to Help Hillary / Hurt Trump. They think focusing on finding any little hope that Trump will be impeached, will save them. It won't.

Can you cite the pages in the report you're referring to? I have it right here.

You have to read between the lines, using your common sense. And, watching the news on CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/NBC will help you understand as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's a great find, Xuenchen. The damage that Obama enabled to the citizens of this country, is one reason why his receiving the Nobel Peace Prize, lowered that prize's stature and prestige by quite a few notches.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: crtrvt
Yawn. Don't you get tired of this # never going anywhere? Tomorrow, tomorrow...

Yeah because who, on a conspiracy site, would ever be interested in mounting evidence in an ongoing investigation of massive government corruption and conspiracy? How boring... /Sarc

It's insane how much real news doesn't get reported on hardly at all anymore.

They don't have time...95% of their reporting is on Trump...They can't fit this other stuff in...

The Inspector General Report 3 weeks ago pointed out how the Mainstream Media was/is involved in the conspiracy to Help Hillary / Hurt Trump. They think focusing on finding any little hope that Trump will be impeached, will save them. It won't.

Can you cite the pages in the report you're referring to? I have it right here.

You have to read between the lines, using your common sense. And, watching the news on CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/NBC will help you understand as well.

"Read between the lines"?

Ah, so you made it up.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

How about the Russians and Russian companies indicted?

Oh my.. don't bring up that Mueller face-saving act.

1.) They had almost no effect on the U.S. election. Their online propaganda ads reached .05% of U.S. households.

2.) When they showed up in U.S. Court to challenge the indictment, Mueller froze up. They're still waiting for him.

3.) At least one of the Mueller-indicted Russian companies never existed.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Was CNN's debate mess mentioned in the IG report? Nope.

Yes, you are referring to the letter of gripes sent by twelve Congressmen on April 18, 2018. A "criminal referral" from the Congress is a request to investigate, not an indictment, as has been explained to you before to no avail. (Gosar Letter

You don't know what I've been following, frankly, and Devin Nunes and the rest of the Republican Sideshow are doing what they've done for years since they are so unproductive at actual governance and legislation ... they're producing political kabooki for folks like you.

Thanks, you're welcome to your opinion too ... but not your own facts. You've made statements in these here that are blatantly false and I've shown how and why they are false. No, it's not opinion, it's fact, easily verifiable.
edit on 10-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

How about the Russians and Russian companies indicted?

Oh my.. don't bring up that Mueller face-saving act.

1.) They had almost no effect on the U.S. election. Their online propaganda ads reached .05% of U.S. households.

2.) When they showed up in U.S. Court to challenge the indictment, Mueller froze up. They're still waiting for him.

3.) At least one of the Mueller-indicted Russian companies never existed.

The grand jury of American citizens felt differently, obviously.

1. You have no idea of what actions were taken or what effect they had. You're making up statistics.

2. More BS from you ...

The Justice Department charged 13 Russians and three companies on Friday in a sprawling indictment that unveiled a sophisticated network designed to subvert the 2016 election and to support the Trump campaign. It stretched from an office in St. Petersburg, Russia, into the social feeds of Americans and ultimately reached the streets of election battleground states.

The Russians stole the identities of American citizens, posed as political activists and used the flash points of immigration, religion and race to manipulate a campaign in which those issues were already particularly divisive, prosecutors said. Some of the Russians were also in contact with “unwitting individuals associated with the Trump campaign,” according to court papers. Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel leading the investigation, made no accusation that President Trump or his associates were knowingly part of the conspiracy. (NYT)

Mueller asked for a delay to verify one summons served on one company. He didn't "freeze up."

3. Really? Which one?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're a fascinating ego-driven human being...or lion-being maybe? Either way, I'm done with the bickering. Going back to finding more THREAD-RELEVANT posts to add.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

You're a fascinating ego-driven human being...or lion-being maybe? Either way, I'm done with the bickering. Going back to finding more THREAD-RELEVANT posts to add.

Cheers!

Ah, the inevitable ad hominem when you have nothing more to say in the face of the facts.

When you get back perhaps you can explain to us why you were dishonest about George Papadoupolos (and other items) above ...
edit on 10-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Can't spell his dang name

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Right back at cha babe.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I am. Where have you been?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

That's a conspiracy theory not fact. Like Spygate. A distraction. Designed to steer the narrative but not real.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Well said. In a nutshell.
But in one ear out the other. You know this.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

Very True. Democrats are finished, regardless of the outcome of these investigations into Obama Admin's alleged crimes. Their "blue wave" diminished to a mere ripple the moment every Democrat voted against Tax Cuts/Pay-raises for all Americans who work for a living.

And then we get the long desired single party state, where everyone sits at attention the way they do in the glorious Democratic People's Republic of Korea which our President For Life so admires?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: DJW001

Is that how you explain doctored 302s

Save your breath, BFFT.

I actually agree.
It's complete fantasy.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

It's all subject to interpretation don't you know that?
It can mean what ever you want it to mesn. There is so much space between those lines you could rewrite the whole report.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Oh goodness. My bad.
I was certain that he wasn't finished yet and is not showing his hand.

You take that to mean he is bluffing.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Low IQ. Oh I love this.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I was a Republican in the past.
It's all about maintaining balance.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>