It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Hillary-Hurt Trump Scandals - Investigations and Criminal Referrals Ramp Up.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: carewemust

Is #4 illegal? Or was state sponsored propaganda legalized by Obama when he repealed the Smith-Mundt act?

I'm fairly certain state sponsored propaganda is fully legal in this country, now that obama has brought his hope and change.

State propaganda has always been practiced in this country, remember?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crtrvt
Yawn. Don't you get tired of this # never going anywhere? Tomorrow, tomorrow...

These are not PREDICTIONS, little fella. They're happening now, in the REAL world where most of us reside.

You are nowhere near the "real" world. More of a swirling right wing propaganda land, that very much resembles a toilet.

I hope you are mentally well-grounded. You're going to need it soon..

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

4.) As more hard-copy documents arrive, it's looking like the DOJ/FBI was CREATING FAKE documents to throw investigators off.

Give not just me but all of us a break okay?

You should be the official cheer-leader for the deep state, SillyOlMe.

Good job!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Yeah because who, on a conspiracy site, would ever be interested in mounting evidence in an ongoing investigation of massive government corruption and conspiracy? How boring... /Sarc

It's insane how much real news doesn't get reported on hardly at all anymore.

They don't have time...95% of their reporting is on Trump...They can't fit this other stuff in...

The Inspector General Report 3 weeks ago pointed out how the Mainstream Media was/is involved in the conspiracy to Help Hillary / Hurt Trump. They think focusing on finding any little hope that Trump will be impeached, will save them. It won't.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

4.) As more hard-copy documents arrive, it's looking like the DOJ/FBI was CREATING FAKE documents to throw investigators off. Fake documents that could only be seen through a viewer. Not touched, or removed. As this article points out, that is illegal.

So now when the paper trail doesn't support your fantasies you accuse the official documents of being fake? Trump supporters will grasp any straw.

I didn't make that up..but then, asking you to read the article I linked to would be a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Arnie123

Keep up buttercup, would love to see your infamous deflection tactics, you've been slipping

Since when is "raising the possibility" a statement of fact? A partisan hack is throwing dust in your eyes, snowflake. There is also a possibility that Trump is the Messiah... but I doubt it.

...riiiight šŸ™„

So, about those 302s?

For the record, I don't think Trumps the Messiah, but damned if he comes across as one for defeating Hillary, exposing both the deep state and radical leftist libtards šŸ˜ All in a Presidency šŸ˜Œ

#MAGA

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

1, No the IG report did not state that "the media and their bosses are complicit" in this imagined grand scheme to harm Trump. I'm sure what you're referring to is the bribes of food, drinks, game tickets, etc. that some journalists used to get "insider leaks" right? Not the same thing.

2. You're still crowing about the Gosar letter back in April in which twelve House members wrote out a laundry list of everyone they'd like the Justice Department to crucify by appointing a second independent counsel? Still trying to present that as "news"?

3. Devin Nunes has more people he wants to drag in front of Congress? LOL. Surprise surprise. Won't it be funny in a few years when he and Gowdy are experiencing the same thing for their multiple illegal acts during this comic period? LOL

4. Only in your rather unique worldview and of course that of the Gateway Pundit would any of this make any sense at all. As we saw today, the Pundit is regularly taken in by cons and mentally distressed individuals.

PFft.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: DJW001

Is that how you explain doctored 302s

Save your breath, BFFT.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Excellent video proof of one of the things that ails a lot of the MSM pin-heads. Thanks for posting that!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Word straight from the horse's mouth. I thought it was a good indication that there's some truth behind it.

But then I was told not to be stupid... and on the internet of all places!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Yeah because who, on a conspiracy site, would ever be interested in mounting evidence in an ongoing investigation of massive government corruption and conspiracy? How boring... /Sarc

It's insane how much real news doesn't get reported on hardly at all anymore.

They don't have time...95% of their reporting is on Trump...They can't fit this other stuff in...

The Inspector General Report 3 weeks ago pointed out how the Mainstream Media was/is involved in the conspiracy to Help Hillary / Hurt Trump. They think focusing on finding any little hope that Trump will be impeached, will save them. It won't.

Can you cite the pages in the report you're referring to? I have it right here.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

During Obama's term - - there was an emergency situation of hundreds of unaccompanied minors from south American countries - - crossing the border.

Sure was ....

Judicial Watch: New HHS Documents Reveal that ā€˜Unaccompanied Alien Childrenā€™ Processed During Obama Years Included Violent Criminals, Drug Smugglers, and Human Traffickers

Judicial Watch today released 224 pages of documents containing nearly 1,000 summaries of Significant Incident Reports (SIRs) from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) revealing that ā€œUnaccompanied Alien Childrenā€ (UAC) processed during the Obama administration included admitted murderers, rapists, drug smugglers, prostitutes, and human traffickers.

šŸ’„šŸŽƒšŸ’„

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The Americans that Mueller indicted were not charged with anything related to what Mueller was hired to do. Lying to the FBI and Cheating on Taxes is all Mueller could find. Nothing related to affecting the 2016 election, or conspiring with Russia.

A 1st year U.S. Attorney could have handed down those menial indictments!

If Bob Mueller isn't secretly working with Trump/Sessions/Huber, he totally wasted millions of taxpayer dollars. Not to mention all the lives he's negatively affected.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I was going to thank you for not posting this in the Mud Pit and then was going to engage in meaningful dialogue, but then I started reading the comments, starting at the first one, and realized that, once again, there's no point in discussing a topic like this on ATS anymore.

As far as the continually increasing amounts of investigations that seem to be reflecting that which most of us paying attention could already see coming, I'm glad to see it happening. I'm so utterly tired of the BS that goes on in government that, no matter which side it's happening on, we need to start dropping the hammer on these people.

Best of luck with the comments in this thread.

Don't be discouraged! I post these threads for members like you, and the thousands of weekly visitors to ATS.

The lame-brain comments are from the same people who are against any Supreme Court justice picked by President Trump. It's a common mindset they have. Once you know it, and how those low IQ comments are further decreasing their stature and influence in this country, you'll view them with a smile... like a GIFT!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

How about the Russians and Russian companies indicted?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
I'm always surprised when people defend the mainstream news media when it's clear they worshipped Obama and supported him with glowing stories, even while he separated illegal immigrant kids from their families for years---At the same time the mainstream news outlets spend all of their time bashing Trump, and the list of so-called journalists who've been fired or disciplined by mainstream news media for reporting false stories continues to grow. I walked away from the democrats, I walked away from the media and I appreciate the serious folks on ATS and their amazing research....Keep up the good work!

There are people who still don't want to see and comprehend how co-opted and Dem-biased the Mainstream Media is.

But as you point out..the mainstream media is being cleaned up. It's really slow right now, but will accelerate as the Inspector General issues the media-focused mini reports on media corruption.

Congratulations for having the WISDOM and SMARTS to Walk Away from the Democratic party, Zoyd23. Many of us were Democrats at one time in the past. But at this point in American history, there are very few reasons for affiliating with a party that is against Pay Raises, Tax Cuts, Reducing Crime, Defending one's Family, and on and on..

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

And more of your credibility carelessly tossed away ...

George Demetrios Papadopoulos[2] (born August 1987) is a former member of the foreign policy advisory panel to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. On October 5, 2017, Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to making false statements to FBI agents about contacts he had with the Russian government in 2016 relating to U.S.-Russia relations and Trump's campaign

George Papadopoulos

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Is #4 illegal? Or was state sponsored propaganda legalized by Obama when he repealed the Smith-Mundt act?

It is illegal for you, me, or the DOJ, to falsify official documents for any reason. To do so with the intent of deceiving Congressional investigators, likely violates additional U.S. laws.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Itā€™s sad that you and others want to see ATS become an echo chamber.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Thread-Relevant UPDATE:

This morning before leaving for Europe, President Trump tweeted that LISA PAGE and PETER STRZOK were getting "cold feet" about testifying before Congress this week.

This evening, it appears that LISA PAGE has decided to IGNORE the Congressional subpoena to testify tomorrow.

Former FBI attorney Lisa Page will not appear for a private interview with two House committees despite being subpoenaed, her attorney told Fox News Tuesday.

In a statement, Amy Jeffress said her client did not have enough time to prepare and had asked the House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform Committees to schedule another date.

"The Committees have not honored this request," Jeffress said. "As a result, Lisa is not going to appear for an interview at this time."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

1.) She needs to PREPARE? How much preparation do you need to explain why you think all Trump supporters are retarded hicks?!

2.) Did Lisa Page think that she would never be called to testify? She is (was) a top-shelf FBI Attorney. Duh!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join