It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was our universe before the Big Bang?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: chr0naut
Time is a physical and a measurable thing.

You are here now.......... where are you going to go to to measure time?
Can you remove yourself from now and travel into the past/future and get a tape measure and hold it in the past and travel to now and take the reading?

Can anyone/anything escape this present experience? Try it now.

Every second is equal to 299,792,458 meters along the temporal axis. We know that from the constant 'c' which Einstein theorized about and now we have substantial experimental and observational proof. That was a big part of Einstein's amazing realization, that time and space could be measured the same way and in exactly the same units.

Kurt Gödel calculated time-like curves that show that under established relativity, that time could even be looped. Time is variable, it isn't always the same in all situations and we can reliably 'mess with time' to a certain degree.

I am going to escape from this present experience by turning off my computer and going off to bed. Now. Good night.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I don't believe their is a void, I believe it's a human term for having a lack of things to perceive. Fish are creatures of instinct, with that said I'd bet money they understand the empty above and impassable below. Then again I don't think fish have a concept of nothingness.

Well there is a void, but is not the void as we think it is. Is full of stuff that we cannot perceived. That is the concept of the ALL.
Everything is contained in the ALL,

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So you like Einstein.....
A person experiences life as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of consciousness. Our task must be to free ourselves from this self-imposed prison, and through compassion, to find the reality of Oneness.
Albert Einstein

The field is the sole governing agency of the particle. Albert Einstein.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego

I don't believe their is a void, I believe it's a human term for having a lack of things to perceive. Fish are creatures of instinct, with that said I'd bet money they understand the empty above and impassable below. Then again I don't think fish have a concept of nothingness.

Well there is a void, but is not the void as we think it is. Is full of stuff that we cannot perceived. That is the concept of the ALL.

And you cannot say that you are not. If you are but not what thought says you are then you must be the ALL.
Isn't what is appearing appearing in you as you?
And not really 'in' you because there is no in or out.................borderless, boundless.
edit on 11-7-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

There is the conceptual and the real.

Only now is real!!
And now is constantly appearing different. Now can appear as words telling stories about what is not real.

Now is arising as seeing and hearing .......it is non conceptual............and all concepts arise and side here/now.

The past is real too. And is still there.
Let me explain.
Think of everything as a wavelenght. The more distance it travel the more it grows. But in order to grow the origin has to be there otherwise it cease to "exist" or perceived.
Just like a lightbulb as long as it is on it will lit a room because the light wavelenght expand until filling the whole room and the source origin keeps on. But as soon as the light source goes out the room will go dark again. But that does not mean the wavelenght cease to exist. Is still there.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

And you cannot say that you are not. If you are but not what thought says you are then you must be the ALL.
And not really 'in' you because there is no in or out.................borderless, boundless.

I'm not the ALL, but I'm part of it. I am and at the same time I am not.
I look in a mirror and see an image of me or at least what my eyes perceived as me. But you look at me and the image may be different.
We are limited by what our eyes can "see", but the reality is that we are just a dot in this thing called ALL.
edit on 11-7-2018 by Abednego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Only now is real!!
And now is constantly appearing different. Now can appear as words telling stories about what is not real.

Now is arising as seeing and hearing .......it is non conceptual............and all concepts arise and side here/now.

Let me explain.
Think of everything as a wavelenght. The more distance it travel the more it grows. But in order to grow the origin has to be there otherwise it cease to "exist" or perceived.
Just like a lightbulb as long as it is on it will lit a room because the light wavelenght expand until filling the whole room and the source origin keeps on. But as soon as the light source goes out the room will go dark again. But that does not mean the wavelenght cease to exist. Is still there.

Everything maybe a wavelength but no apparent thing can appear outside of you.
And you are ever present.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Judy21
Theoretical physicists and cosmologists have to find answers to the most fundamental questions: "Why are we here?", "When did the universe appear?" And "How did this happen?" However, despite the obvious importance of finding answers to these questions, there is a question that dwarfs them all with their interest: "What was before the Big Bang?".

Why do these questions have to be answered?
What is the obvious importance of finding the answers to the questions?

If we are intelligent energy then it is by nature for us to be and act accordingly.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Only now is real!!

Let me explain.

That is because there is no outside. There is the ALL. Even outside is part of the ALL. So ALL is and is not.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I look in a mirror and see an image of me or at least what my eyes perceived as me.

That image in the mirror is just a part of the entire image that is appearing presently - what is seeing the image gets overlooked!!!
Are you not the 'seeing'?

Doesn't everything appear within the SEEING?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Only now is real!!

Let me explain.

That is because there is no outside. There is the ALL. Even outside is part of the ALL. So ALL is and is not.

Yes..already stated.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Theoretical physicists and cosmologists have to find answers to the most fundamental questions: "Why are we here?", "When did the universe appear?" And "How did this happen?" However, despite the obvious importance of finding answers to these questions, there is a question that dwarfs them all with their interest: "What was before the Big Bang?".

If we are intelligent energy then it is by nature for us to be and act accordingly.

Sorry that sentence does not make any sense to me..................can you reword it please?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I look in a mirror and see an image of me or at least what my eyes perceived as me.

That image in the mirror is just a part of the entire image that is appearing presently - what is seeing the image gets overlooked!!!

Everything is just a perception of what we as separate conciousness perceived. In the end is the same thing.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Everything is just a perception of what we as separate conciousness perceived. In the end is the same thing.

There is only what there is. There is no separation anywhere.
It is only because you believe that you are a thing that things seem to exist.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Sorry that sentence does not make any sense to me..................can you reword it please?

The obvious importance of asking and then going about finding the answers to questions for which our nature compels us, is perhaps to enhance and grow our intellectual and spiritual energies. Although if that is the case, within this manifestation, it seems to me to be a gargantuan endeavour.

I have no speculations as to what came before this existence model. I have enough challenges dealing with this one.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Problem with the Big Bang Theory is that what we understand of the known universe, laws of physics, continuous expansion, etc is that we have now way of knowing where and what we are. Our universe (existence itself as we understand it) could simply be a single individual piece of a particle that makes up a larger cosmic egg that is slowly starting it’s own Big Bang that is itself another piece of a particle of another cosmic egg that goes on ad infinity.

That what we see as a pulsar in our own universe could be flash of light infinitely smaller Big Bangs that all “begins” with the outermost breaking into the innermost as some sort of Möbius Strip of condition that the outer has nothing else to expand into but the singularity of the inner.

Thus the power required for such bursts of energy as to cause a Big Bang is self contained and flows throughout in a quasi Möbius Sphere. Then again that only conforms to the Newtonian Law of not creating energy. Other laws might exist that counter energy creation in other pieces of the particle that makes up the cosmic egg.

And it is possible that Newtonian laws only work in our little corner of the universe. Other galaxies might have their own laws that we can’t observe because our laws change our perception of what is being observed elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The obvious importance of asking and then going about finding the answers to questions for which our nature compels us, is perhaps to enhance and grow our intellectual and spiritual energies. Although if that is the case, within this manifestation, it seems to me to be a gargantuan endeavour.

I have no speculations as to what came before this existence model. I have enough challenges dealing with this one.

Yes that's the joke................you don't have to deal with this life. You are merely witnessing what is appearing........it is only when you have identified yourself as a thing which appears that life is heavy. You are behind the camera.....you do not appear in the picture .....the movie is playing.

If there seems to be you and life then there will be conflict because it is not true. And if there is two - you plus life - there will be fear that you will lose life.
There is just life.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Yes that's the joke................you don't have to deal with this life. You are merely witnessing what is appearing........it is only when you have identified yourself as a thing which appears that life is heavy. You are behind the camera.....you do not appear in the picture .....the movie is playing.

If there seems to be you and life then there will be conflict because it is not true. And if there is two - you plus life - there will be fear that you will lose life.
There is just life.

Well, it must be then, that I am compelled to be in the movie by nature, to participate and become heavy by choice. Once into the heaviness then mind and emotions can be explored. Is this not another path to learning and growth? Or is having a sense of choice an illusion, perhaps we are ruled by nature and have no choice, hence another reason to ask questions and find answers.
edit on 17CDT08America/Chicago01980831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

It is discomfort which makes one seek for comfort. But what if it just feels uncomfortable because you are seeking in the wrong place for the wrong thing.
What if you simply witnessed what there actually is?
If there is discomfort............look at the discomfort!!
Life is not a story made of words.....life is alive..............it is sensational.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Is this not another path to learning and growth? Or is having a sense of choice an illusion, perhaps we are ruled by nature and have no choice, hence another reason to ask questions and find answers.

What do you think you are going to be when you grow up?
What are you eternally?

You are merely witnessing the movie............you are the seeing in which everything appears/disappears.

There is no path....this is IT.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join