It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian women dance to support Young Iranian woman

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

flaunt flɔːnt
verb display (something) ostentatiously, especially in order to provoke envy or admiration or to show defiance.

I dont think you know what flaunt means.

www.bbc.com...

The Iranian government has strict rules governing women's clothing and dancing with members of the opposite sex in public is banned, except in front of immediate family members.
Ms Hojabri's videos showed her dancing at home without the mandatory headscarf, or hijab.

this the point you ignore

and leading to their imprisonment.

Tell me the truth mate, are you one of those Islamists I've been hearing about?

Well you must have heard something really weird.

Tell me the truth mate - did you not write this thread, and yet fail to see the same happening here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm no fan of Netanyahu, quite the opposite actually. And this obviously an attempt to stir up a public opposition against the government in Iran, by "aiding the people and opposing the government". I think it's obvious that Iranians are displeased with their government and it seems they are on the verge of overthrowing the Mullah's regime for some years now. Bibi understands that and he knows that a military conflict is not an option. From his perspective, the only way to get rid of the Iranian threat is a revolution from within. So he does what he can to inflame the Iranian opposition.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Context is everything. I never condoned marriage of young children. You throw all sorts of reasoning into defending your position. You never address the real issue of how Iran is next in line for regime change and a whole narrative has been years in the making to achieve this.

www.globalresearch.ca...

It is worth noting that 6 out of these 7 countries (with the exception of Lebanon) identified by General Wesley Clark “to be taken out” are now the object of President Trump’s ban on Muslims’ entry to the US: Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Libya, Sudan, Iran and Yemen. All of these countries are on the Pentagon’s drawing board.

These countries have been directly or indirectly been the object of US aggression. (M. Ch. GR Editor) General Wesley Clark. Retired 4-star U.S. Army general, Supreme Allied Commander of NATO during the 1999 War on Yugoslavia .

The rest of your post totally ignores Irans past dictatorship under the regime of the Shah.

You can do mental gymnastics all you like to justify starting a war that would leave millions killed and/or displaced out of some sense of moral high ground. Keep enjoying your cheap fuel supported by the US petrodollar.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I never stated that I justify war anywhere... I don't and never will.

What I did state is that it is likely that I feel that over half of the Arab world is inbred, which leads to devolved DNA and many other negative traits.

arapahoextra.com...

See, there is a dilemma with your argument here... there is no need to start a war with people that are already at war with their own selves... the only requirement to keep the inbreeding sequestered is to keep the region destabilized. The fighting between the Sunni's, Shiite's, and Kurd's over the centuries demand that a dictator exists as democracy will NEVER work in the ME... which means that women's rights are a fairy tale in Iran no matter how many people wiggle their hips in protest.

Anger is by far the largest ME export... which is a symptom of recessive trait disorder.

Inbreeding is a foundational problem, which means that focusing on consequences as a result of inbreeding might be of false or incorrect nature.

The U.S. and rest of the world has their own bevy of problems too... lets not get this twisted. No place is perfect, but I am thankful to have freedom and free women and children where I call home. I endorse the U.S. military to come home and clean up our own back yards instead of fighting with the ME's problems of centuries old. Sadly for the billions of MEers, they will continue to fight with male ego abuses and the inbreeding that comes with it.

I'd have a tough time worrying about what other countries General's are saying 10 years ago as a woman or female child in the ME when the DNA of our own babies was being tainted by the abuses of the family patriarch. It may be of poor prioritizing to worry about the other side of the globe when one's own bed may be completely unsafe to live around.
edit on 19-7-2018 by ttobban because: added link

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Imprisoning people for dancing is insanity. Enacting crazy ideologies is the surest way to have an uprising on your hands. No amount mental gymnastics will help you to rationalize punishing women for simply dancing.

Well you must have heard something really weird.

It is indeed weird. Justifying the imprisonment of people simply for dancing is beyond the typical Iran apologist, and more like the expression of radical Islamism.

Tell me the truth mate - did you not write this thread, and yet fail to see the same happening here?

I did, but how is the same happening here? Is it Bibi who is dancing in the streets of Tehran? Or is it the Iranian people themselfs? I know that Bibi is the main boogeyman that keeps you wake at night, but how about some self reflection? Is it possible that the Iranian people are actually suffering under the Mullah regime?

you never address the real issue of how Iran is next in line for regime change

You bring this video up time and time again but what was actually predicted by these statements?
So "they" decided to take down 7 countries in five years (this was in 2001). Now we are 12 years past the due date and what is the status of this plan?

Syria is still controlled by the same guy.

There was no western intervention in Lebanon. The only threat to Lebanon's stability is Hezbollah, an internationally recognized terror organization supported by Iran.

In 2012 Somalia established the first permanent central government in the country since the start of the civil war (back in 1991). Since 2001 (which is when, according to you, the US decided to "take down their government") Somalia's GDP has quadrupled.

In Sudan The civil war which started back in 1983, ended in 2005, just in time for the US to "take their government down". How come it never happened I wonder. Since 2001 Sudan experienced a 500% GDP growth.

Iran is still controlled by the Mullah regime.

So almost nothing from that boogeyman plan to "take out seven countries in five years" actually happened.
The only thing these countries have in common, is Muslims fighting other Muslims. In other words, nothing new.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join