It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cultural Marxism':

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

So then you're against this social movement thing that calls itself "progressive", "Social Justice", then? Because when I look at it from my outsiders lens, I see every bulletpoint hit as a routine.

I'm sure for a great many of the people that have bought into it t started as good intentions, but when you subscribe to a mass social movement that's bent on groupthink identity politics that are all twisted up with victimhood, no matter the group, no matter the place, no matter the IDEALology, no matter the point in history, if Homo Sapiens are involved the results will be the same every single time.

Its not a Nazi thing, or a Communist thing, or a Republican thing, or an Islamic thing, or a White thing, or an Orange thing, or a Black thing, or a German thing, or a Chinese thing, or a New England Patriots thing... Its A Human Nature Thing.

You cant solve the pitfalls of tribalism with more even more overt tribalism.

Unless two wrongs all the sudden make a right and I missed the memo.

edit on 10-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hey! If I can find a way to link it to Nazism ... then I no longer have to actually address it. I can simply dismiss it and dismiss those who argue it. 

But it is linked to them, coined by them and most of you guys unknowingly spread their stuff around.
But hey from this point on those of you who contribute to this thread know where this is coming from.
And personally I have no problem, arguing an opposing POV , sometimes during an exchange I may actually change my opinion, so it's not about me fraying around looking to win an argument at all cost.
edit on 10-7-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
No I'm not against that either..look there are certain social issues that I respond positively to, .try to box me in doesn't work.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Any idiot can post You Tube Videos - and they do. Doesn't make it a reliable source.

And it's just a slogan.

Personally - I prefer "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" as a communist slogan.

Or perhaps "Liberté, égalité, fraternité" - sounds pretty communist today.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Look at these groups and the ideologies they espouse. They are all about tearing down, but nothing at all about building up.

Destruction is part of creation as well, you've lost me with all that hysteric drivel. This spin seems to work like a charme on our rightwingnuts from the Cold War though, Fear and Loathing in the Brave New West. I'll give you that.

Duck and cover, you fcking ducks!

Look, I'm not saying that Newspeak isn't abundant and E. Barneys didn't come up with devious forms of mind control. It is and he did. We're being programmed to behave like stupid lemmings and distracted consumers, of course!

Blame the delusional scapegoat "they" had in store for you all day long if that helps. Go ahead and helicopter your talented offspring to 3h hours of coding-class every fcking day during the holidays, that will help to crank up the efficiency at the lemming assembly line. What happened to kids just being playful kids?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join