It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cultural Marxism':

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Cultural Marxism Died a Quick Death among Intellectuals , it Does Not Pay the Individual Upfront ............................................
edit on 9-7-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

All these titles and names and labels. . oh my!

Don't care what you call yourself, or what you want to call me.

I am for more freedoms, legalization of drugs, lowering of taxes, free speech, free expression, gun rights, gay marriage rights, smaller government, against abortion.

And for that belief system I get called a ####ing Nazi on this site, so I could give a flying #### about what the labels or names are.

I'm always going to be for more freedoms, individual rights.

DB it's not your politics that is in question here, I am believe it or not side with you on some issues while disagreeing with you on others, all I'm saying is..if you consider yourself a conservative Watch Out! for certain memes that got popular all of a sudden, the term Cultural Marxism wasn't a thing outside certain circles six months ago, and it originated from somewhere..don't let New Nazi infiltrate your politics.
edit on 9-7-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

pfft.

If I am going to call myself ANYTHING, it would be a Constitutionalist.

This is all about "identity politics" and I find it annoying as hell.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

How can you associate Marx with Nazism its totally illogical

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

I didnt actually try to define "it", nor have I ever.

Here I put the assertions of the position of the article into perspective where "Cultural Marxism" is often pointed at.

I have other terms for "it" (such as Hyper-Tribalism), and "its methods" (such as Social Group Warfare), or at least for what I tend to surmise is being described when I see the term used.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Constitutionalist sounds a lot like communist, therefore, you must be a nazi.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

certain memes that got popular all of a sudden, the term Cultural Marxism wasn't a thing outside certain circles six months ago, and it originated from somewhere..don't let New Nazi infiltrate your politics.

Incorrect.

I saw that term all the time when SJW's were burning down the board everyday 2 years ago (upon my return after a 5 years away "in a time capsule").

If anything I dont recall seeing it used the past 6 months.

edit on 9-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Rootin' Tootin ' Constitution ! Give that Citizen a Beer , I'm Buyin' !..........

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Cultural Marxism is the scourge of this country, bringing with it political correctness in which mere thoughts are equivalent to crimes, Words are taken to be more destructive than bombs, and refusal to play the game makes you more useful to the Marxists dead than alive.

And who told you that was a thing, I refer you back to the links, of where the idea developed and who made use of it.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This is typical leftism changing the meaning of words to fit their narrative

Cultural ( look up its use and meaning ) Marxism

Just look it up its really that simple. They need to stop trying to change the meaning of words

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

How can you associate Marx with Nazism its totally illogical

Eerrrr.. I didn't??

edit on 9-7-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

which the rightists have been playing just as long as the leftists

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
To speak specific to "Cultural Marxism", now, I did do one piece I noted is what all the Antifa type iconoclast / historical revisionist screaming surrounding the Confederate statues, as that style iconoclasm has been done before in Lenin's Russia, Mao's China and ISIS's Middle East:

(When History Repeats) DESTROY THE OLD FOURS!

So to describe it in pure form I would assume its speaking to wiping out the existing culture, its history from the books, and installing a new one (like formatting a hard disk and putting in different brand OS over the old one and acting like the first one never existed).

edit on 9-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

This is typical leftism changing the meaning of words to fit their narrative

Cultural ( look up its use and meaning ) Marxism

Just look it up its really that simple. They need to stop trying to change the meaning of words

Did you even bother kliking the links??

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

If the guy who first identified AIDS was a murderer, does that make worries over AIDS the sole purview of murderers? The "Nazi connection" means nothing to me. If you want to push the issue, Hitler was a vegetarian... go picket a Whole Foods or something because we sure don't want those SS bastards to buy their kale in peace, ya?

As far as "is it happening" look around. The entire crux of the progressive movement is a full frontal assault of traditional values and ideals.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You are cross-referencing as many buzzwords as possible,

Maos "Cultural Revolution" was a completely different thing, and throwing in "Antifa" and "ISIS"... laughable

The only "Information" you can get about Cultural Marxism is from Reactionaries and conspiracy theorists peddling around their Rightists nonsense and dog whistles

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

You are cross-referencing as many buzzwords as possible,

Maos "Cultural Revolution" was a completely different thing, and throwing in "Antifa" and "ISIS"... laughable

The only "Information" you can get about Cultural Marxism is from Reactionaries and conspiracy theorists peddling around their Rightists nonsense and dog whistles

Guess it sucks for you then considering you live in a Constitutional Republic that adheres to the Constitution. That is if you even live in the US. But if you do, good luck to you and your comrades in fighting the Revolution that will be snuffed out in a very short order.

The beauty of that document is that it prevents those like you from destroying our country while at the same time giving you the freedom speak your nonsense and also the freedom to leave and go to another country that welcomes your Marxist ideologies.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If you want to push the issue, Hitler was a vegetarian... go picket a Whole Foods or something because we sure don't want those SS bastards to buy their kale in peace, ya?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think you unintentionally just proved we're full of Russian bots.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

All of them in one word: ICONOCLASM

All of them in another word: REVISIONIST

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join