It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats say PACKING the Supreme Court Would Make America Better.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: rickymouse

Liberals probably feel the opposite.

I spent most of my adult life as a Liberal, only changing to a more conservative stance after seeing the disruption liberals have been spewing the last four or five years. They are backing black people in incidents where the black people were doing illegal activities and resisted arrest. I would not resist arrest if the cops were arresting me, liberals are backing chaos and trying to justify being a criminal and not being civil as appropriate..

I should have seen this coming many years ago and actually tried to do something to fend it off. Our right to protest is a good thing, abusing the priviledge will lead to having it taken away. Protest real issues to help our society get better, not when someone doing something illegal gets busted. Not just because you have sour grapes because your candidate did not win the election.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Senator Dick Durbin says that it's more important for "Red State Democrats" to vote AGAINST SCOTUS nominee Kavanaugh, than it is for them to win re-election in November.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

That's easy for him to say. Dick is from solid-Blue Illinois. Talk about desperation!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Senator Dick Durbin says that it's more important for "Red State Democrats" to vote AGAINST SCOTUS nominee Kavanaugh, than it is for them to win re-election in November.

That's easy for him to say. Dick is from solid-Blue Illinois. Talk about desperation!

He's a real genius ain't he.

One lame-brain comment after another πŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

He's a real genius ain't he.

One lame-brain comment after another πŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯

Yep. Every 3 - 4 weeks D. Durbin declares the U.S. in the midst of a Trump-induced "Constitutional Crisis!", lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Yeah I hear you. We tend to become more conservative as we gwen older.

Like I said though I’m pretty sure liberals feel similar things about you and conservatives. They think you guys are destroying America, that you guys are betraying the Constitution, you guys are justifying lawlessness among police forces ... etc.

Isn’t it ironic that two groups feel so similarly about their enemies?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Another reason why the number of Republicans in America must increase beyond where it is now. Senate/House/Whitehouse will lock-in Republican too, for a long time.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: joemoe

Yeah will will always fight against ignorance, hatred, racism, bigotry, and low info people such as yourself! We are defenders of America! What exactly are you? A traitor? A fake patriot? More than likely a loser. Probably the neighbor everyone hates on the block.

Oh please tell me what are you fighting for that is an American Ideals anymore? I hope we can unite as a country and have torerance, something the left forgot how to do. Ignorance belongs on both extremes I at least can admit that .... can you?
edit on 9-7-2018 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If the liberals were like they used to be I would still be a liberal. Now being a plain old liberal gets you bashed by the left, they seem to expect all liberals to back the chaos they are spewing. They don't even know nor care they know the real facts of what they are protesting, it is something to do. At least in the sixties there were some real problems that needed to get addressed, now they are just jumping at anything to start protesting.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I was just looking at a recording of protestors at the microphone after Kavanaugh was announced as the nominee. Bernie Sanders looks RABID, along with all those people behind him.

Press the Play button here: www.pscp.tv...

edit on 7/9/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Another reason why the number of Republicans in America must increase beyond where it is now. Senate/House/Whitehouse will lock-in Republican too, for a long time.

Yeah. I heard the same thing in the late 1990s. I'm trying to resist referring to echoes of the Thousand Year Reich.

Americans do not like one-party rule in the modern era. You can depend on change, and some of it you will not like.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Trump is a threat to the Republic and must be stopped by any means necessary. If that means packing the courts to stop him, then that's what needs to be done.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No. What a self centered generation. Forget everyone that follows that might like to preserve the legacy we were entrusted with. Sure. Just spit ideas out until you are delirious and babbling. One will work maybe.

Forget that in a democracy most have to benefit from the ideas that can be offered. Just serve yourself if you are a member of the awesome political party. Then its cool to just be a carefree scumbag.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Listen to yourself. You sound like you are living a space opera in your head.

By any means necessary, just avoid being an extremist and a reactionary.

Take responsibility for your own mind.

Are you blind to the corruption running rampant through the scandal laden Democratic party's status quo that you would pack our federal government and its institutions with a flood of swamp creatures?

Seriously. This isnt a call to gather the nations intellectuals, professionals, scholars and trustworthy officers of state governments to gather in DC and take back our nations capital from the dungeon masters entrenched therein.

This is rally call to animal farm this bitch up until the halls of governance are choked in vested loyalties and an anything goes attitude towards the sacred duties at our nations helm.

edit on 7 9 2018 by tadaman because: our nation is our people

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

When they say 'packing,' does that mean anything like 'stacking the deck in our favor?'

AKA cheating.

edit on 9-7-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Are you saying that you think that all government offices, agencies, etc. have until this point been free of ideology and bias?

Or, are you only concerned about ideology and bias that are different from yours?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

When they say 'packing,' does that mean anything like 'stacking the deck in our favor?'

Yeah, kind of like the Senate denying a sitting President the right to nominate a Supreme Court Justice, huh?

Packing the Court is a really, really bad idea. Nonetheless, it is amusing to see the sudden hue and cry from some on behalf of "fair play." LOL.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

" drastic measures."

Meaning Sedition ? There is a Jail Cell waiting for Mr. Durbin , and Any other Foolish Dem that Thinks they are Above the LAW........

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Thats an orange to this apple.

I am saying dont "fight dirty".

Why are you even "fighting". Everyone is on the same mountain, just different sides.

Dont do things to your own country "by any means"

Stop treating fellow citizens as "enemies"

edit on 7 9 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

AKA cheating.

That's the goal it seems. Packing could be a relatively new term. FDR tried similar, but I don't know what they called back then.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Kinda, yeah.

The one thing that the United States doesn't need, are more judges. Good lord a'mercy, we've too many as it is.

I'm going to shoot ol' Donald a letter...Don and I go way back. I read one of his books, once. We're tight, as they say.

Hey, Don. Nominate me for a Supreme Court seat. I promise, the Senate hearings will be must watch TV.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join